Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! Empty
PostSubject: Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !   Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 15:38

Cat Name : Nettleweaver

Clan : ShadowClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? :

Medicine cats have a duty of care for all cats. They are healers, listeners and empaths, using their knowledge of herbs to cure and alleviate pain. They also play an integral role as a messenger between the living and the dead, carrying knowledge even leaders don’t have to help better the forest. While aligned to a clan their duty encompasses everyone. They share knowledge with the other medicine cats with the forest and are a true neutral party. They are keepers of peace, and must put aside their own personal feelings to maintain their neutrality and non bias towards all clan cats.

What would you do with this position? :

I believe Nettleweaver would make for a very interesting medicine cat given his strong opinions on just about everything. He also has many qualities that are desirable in a medicine cat oddly enough; he’s a good listener, prefers to use his words over his claws and has a burning desire to know everything and hoard as much knowledge as possible. Given his sociability he’d be very engaged in the business of his clanmates, StarClan and the entire forest, whether that’s beneficial to ShadowClan remains to be seen. I think throwing a spanner in the works of the current lineup of medicine cats and their apprentices could make for some very interesting dynamics. Given his kit like attitude too he probably needs to be an apprentice again. I also really want to continue the battle-trained medicine cat tradition ShadowClan has.

Why you think you deserve this position? :

I’ve been on this site for 8 years and right now is probably the most active and engaged I’ve ever been. I’m active in the discord, on site and in several on going plots atm, this high activity would continue on to this high rank position. I’ve got a bunch of ideas and concepts for Nettle as MCA that i think would bring a lot of energy to the site, given how he is just static energy most of the time. I don’t think I deserve it more than anyone else, but I do think nettle as mca has so much potential and honestly? I just want to explore that

Recommendations : -

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !   Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 1:07

recc!!!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !   Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 10:23

Please congratulate chicago and their character Nightpaw on becoming ShadowClan's new MCA!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JGgdMsS Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JGg3TFt  Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JGg3GK7 Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JGg2WjR

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JcTsSP1  Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JcnAVnI Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! Grub_f10Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !   Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nettleweaver for ShadowClan MCA !
Page 1 of 1