Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2996

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Empty
PostSubject: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:24

Auburnrain was bored bored bored. She trampled right over Shadowclan's territory as if she owned it. Shouldn't they still be asleep? The sun was getting lower, sure, but it wasn't actually dark yet. Maybe she'd snag a toad and impale it on a twig somewhere for them to find. Maybe they'd think their lands were cursed or something. Maybe they'd have some weird Shadowclan ritual that ended in Leopardstar taking a bunch of her lives or sacrificing an apprentice or something. The thought actually brought a smile to her face and made her giggle softly. Hearing a toad, she crouched after it... but then another sound hit her ears. Was that paws?

Maybe this is about to be even more fun... She focused on that spot and waited, hoping it was a Shadowclan cat that wouldn't be thrilled to see her there. Her tail twitched with anticipation. If that idiot didn't attack quickly, Auburnrain would strike first.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

PostSubject: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:24

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Failuredice

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Mistpe10
Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:40

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley actually had the honor to lead a patrol for once, making her way towards the WindClan border. Ever since those foxhearts had the audacity to take the outcropping, she wanted to make sure they didn't attempt to go any further. Lilyvalley didn't actually know Tigerstar, other than the fact that he was younger than her and, from what Leopardstar had said, had no value of diplomacy.

All in all, Lilyvalley wouldn't put it past him to try something. So catching the scent of WindClan was no surprise. What was a surprise was how far from the border this cat actually was, and Lilyvalley narrowed her eyes. She wasn't even going to bother being polite over such a blatant disrespect, this cat was lucky she was keeping her claws sheathed for now. She doubted Leopardstar would get mad if she had chosen to attack.

"What kind of a mousebrain are you? I don't think I need to tell you where your border is. Is Tigerstar planning an attack and using you as bait, or do you really have a death wish? Because I personally have no patience for some kit coming here acting like she owns the place, and I doubt my Clanmates do either. Go home. I won't ask you twice."

She couldn't wait to tell Leopardstar about this one. In all her moons of life, she had no idea a cat could so blatantly disregard borders knowing full well they were there. This cat had to be sick in the head or something.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:50

Auburnrain's eyes lit up. Yes... a Shadowclan cat. Her shoulders wiggled as she calculated her jump. "Oh yes Tigerstar sent me." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She rolled her eyes briefly, before she kicked off of the ground and a growl ripped her throat. "But you don't call me a kit and get away with it!" She closed the gap between herself and the she-cat. Her body collided into the other cat's, exposing her belly, before she mercilessly lashed out at it with sharp claws.

Auburnrain used belly rake [SUCCESS], dealing 15 damage and -25SP

Auburnrain
40HP / 75SP (-25SP)

Lilyvalley
30HP / 90SP (-15HP)

Last edited by Tara on Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:50

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 23:05

Lilyvalley

Lilyvalley narrowed her eyes as this cat spoke, before suddenly she was under her. Stupid WindClan cats with their speed. She winced as claws scraped at her stomach, before scrambling back to her paws, ruthlessly grabbing the cat by the scruff.

"You want to act like a kit, I'll treat you like a kit!" She hissed as she tossed the cat about. This cat must have had a death wish, and the thought certainly did cross her mind. She hoped once the rest of her patrol showed up this cat would be smart enough to leave. But Lilyvalley would defend herself and her territory. What happened outside of that was outside of her control. Not when this foolish kit clearly wanted a fight.

And something told Lilyvalley she wouldn't be so quick to spare her life.

Lilyvalley used scruff shake, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina. Auburnrain is stunned for 1 turn.

Lilyvalley
30/45 HP
70/90 SP

Auburnrain [Stunned]
32/40 HP
75/100 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 23:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 23:05

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 23:16

Auburnrain felt teeth in her scruff, but she did manage to ground herself well enough to slip out of the other cat's grasp. Auburnrain wasted no time jumping for Lilyvalley's throat. Her teeth buried into a part of the neck that only appeared to threaten vitals, but couldn't be a problem for just one superficial attack. Auburnrain growled through the fur, her eyes wild with excitement.

"Better start treating me like a warrior instead. Or I'll bleed you like a fat rat!" Blood filled her mouth, her teeth fastened to Lilyvalley's flesh.

Auburnrain used Random Recall and Snap, dealing 8 damage and -12SP

Auburnrain
No longer stunned
32HP / 63SP (-12SP)

Lilyvalley
22HP / 70SP (-8HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 23:28

Lilyvalley

Lilyvalley snarled as this cat just kept coming! Teeth made contact with her throat, and she panicked, lashing out wildly in an attempt to get away. She needed to create some space, panting as she glared at the WindClan cat. "No warrior I know would be stupid enough to charge into another Clan's territory. They have enough respect to know where their foxing border is. You're even worse than a kit. You're a blumming rogue, is what you are. You're no warrior, and you don't deserve to be called one. I'm not a fan of WindClan, but somehow I can't grasp that this is what they are teaching their apprentices in those moors."

For the first time this battle, she fully took in the cat's appearance. She wanted to remember this cat. She prayed that Leopardstar would bring her to WindClan's camp just so she herself could point this cat out and bear witness to whatever punishment Tigerstar would bestow upon her. Maybe even part of her wanted to see this cat exiled. Such blatant disregard for the rules could not be safe for any of the Clans, after all.

Lilyvalley used front paw strike and desperate blows, dealing 13 damage and costing 14 stamina

Lilyvalley
22/45 HP
56/90 SP

Auburnrain
19/40 HP
63/100 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 18:16

Auburnrain took in the words of the Shadowclanner, nearly giving them no merit. Nearly. She compared her to a rogue? Her mind flashed back to Louse briefly. He'd been an interesting one for sure... but she couldn't deny that she felt jealous of his freedom and ability to do whatever he wanted. Her eyes actually lost focus on her opponent for a moment, feeling the slash of angry claws as a result... but still.

"You're right... Being a rogue might not be such a bad thing after all. They're not stupid enough to care about what a bunch of dead ancestors think. They're free." And with that, she darted behind her opponent, her blood running freely down her pelt from her injuries, but you'd never know she was in pain. Her teeth clamped tightly around the tail of her adversary and gave it a sharp yank. This battle was coming to an end, and while it had been entertaining, Auburnrain was ready to finish this.

Auburnrain used Tail Yank, dealing 8 damage and -15SP

Auburnrain
19HP / 48SP (-15SP)

Lilyvalley
Stunned 1 turn
14HP / 56SP (-8HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 22:20

For reason earning his warrior name had given the high ranks the strange idea that he could tolerate Lilypaw’s presence. He couldn’t. This patrol had him itchy, and his boundless energy was bouncing off his rib cage and fizzling out in the mud underpaw. The sound of her footsteps was infuriating and he was glad to hear he staggered step fading away. She’d finally let him have some peace. Nettleweaver straightened his posture, flirting between his patrol mates until he was at the head. He’d make this fun and entertaining, make them feel appreciated like serving their clan was something they wanted to do. At times like this the bob-tailed warrior didn’t particularly feel like doing his duty. Lilypaw didn’t deserve the resources he provided her. Nettleweaver was content talking amongst the other NPCs until he heard an all too familiar snap. What had she started now?!

With a drawn out “Excuuuuuse me.” he slipped away towards the commotion. He really didn’t want to be involved, truly, but the stupid molly sounded like she was actually in trouble. Which would be trouble she’d gotten herself into with her inability to think. When Nettleweaver happened upon the scene he just frowned. This was so typical. A windclanner very obviously trespassing and Lilypaw very obviously losing. Unfortunately like everyone kept telling him, he was going to have to put their feud aside for the time being. With the WindClanner engorged in tearing off the calico’s tail he launched himself at her, dropping at the last second and slicing her open from belly to tail with his claws. His white pelt was splattered with blood and he shot a disdainful look at Lilypaw. ”Remind me why you’re a warrior when you still can’t fight?” he huffed. His gaze then settled on the russet she-cat with far less contempt than what he beheld his own clanmate with. ”We can fight, I’d actually be a challenge, but I’d prefer you went home. Borders… unfortunately exist.” If Lilypaw had passed out he would have left the WindClanner continue in her trip, but unfortunately he was still trying to gain favour after his outbursts. How easily his own morals seemed to have folded.

Nettleweaver used Belly Rake! It was a success! Dealing -15 HP Costing -25 SP!

Nettleweaver

30/30 HP
55/80 SP (-25 SP)

Lilyvalley (stunned)

14/ 45 HP
56/90 SP

Auburnrain

4/40 HP
48/100 SP

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 22:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 22:20

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 22:58

Lilyvalley

Of course, just when things were bad enough, Nettleweaver had come to her "rescue". Lilyvalley couldn't fight the roll of her eyes as he questioned her skills. "Look, do we have to do this now? We were going this whole patrol just fine, I wasn't saying anything to you, let's just keep it that way, okay?" She really did not want to deal with this. She wasn't going to go on about how there were clear differences between this warrior and her. Like, for instance, having four fully functional legs. She didn't see the WindClan cat limping around.

What the WindClan cat was doing was yanking at her tail, and that got Lilyvalley mad. Whirling around, she latched her teeth onto the cat. forcing her to the ground. "You fight like a stupid rogue too. It is a coward's move to go behind an opponent's back like that. And I don't need you to preach to me how worthless StarClan is. I've seen the lives they took. You really do know nothing, kit. Go back to your own side of the border."

Lilyvalley turned back to Nettleweaver, preparing what to say. About how she had been just fine on her own. About how she could fight just fine. Instead, though, she let out a sigh. "Thanks."

That was the only acknowledgement of gratitude he was going to get as she walked away, back to the patrol. She wasn't going to stay to hear what biting remark Nettleweaver most likely had for her. She really was just done with everything.

Lilyvalley used random recall and snap, dealing 8 damage and costing 12 stamina

Lilyvalley
14/45 HP
44/90 SP

Nettleweaver
30/30 HP
55/80 SP

Auburnrain
0/40 HP (KO pending)
48/100 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 0:21

Auburnrain released a caterwaul of the eternally doomed when Nettleweaver attacked. She leaped away from her original opponent, easily avoiding her teeth. She lashed out furiously afterward, her face twisting and contorting into an expression that aged her endlessly as rage spewed from her being.

The she-cat tried to speak, but all that came out were noises that could only equate to incoherent screeching and spittle flew from between the she-cat's gums. Her teeth were bared like a wolf's as she wailed her fury at the Shadowclanner's. Her lips split, streaks of red creeping across her maw as if her skin were nothing more than wet paper succumbing to the strain of her impossible facial expressions. Rubies trickled from her self-inflicted mouth wounds. The she-cat's blue eyes were wild with a bestial rage and her sides heaved with her labored breath. It was as if her wrath had taken on a life of it's own and physically buffeted her insides in an attempt to escape it's mortal shell.

Auburnrain gasped for breath between screeches, her jaws moving but no words coming out. She inhaled one last raspy breath and unleashed a war howl that started out high pitched like a glacier splitting and crackling, but as her voice succumbed to the strain, shaking, the pitch dropped until it was like boulders rolling in a rockslide.

Then there was silence as blood nearly black leaked from the back of her throat. Auburnrain's gaze lost focused, her pupils dilated, and she hung her head with her jaws still parted, watching the strings of black ichor slowly reach for the floor below.

Her legs shook and the forest went silent.

Auburnrain used Dodge and Fight, dealing 5 damage and dodging Lilyvalley's snap.

Auburnrain
4HP / 41SP (-7SP) (+4HP)

Lilyvalley
9HP / 44SP (-5 HP)

Nettleweaver
30HP / 55SP

Last edited by Tara on Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 0:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 0:21

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]   Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Caught Up In My Nine Tails [C]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next