Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You, have me, caught

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

You, have me, caught Empty
PostSubject: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 9:46

Daisybloom padded around the territory. It was good to be back in the territory. She hated the fact she would be limping now, but living was better than that. She breathed in the Greenleaf air and smiled.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 9:55

Flamestripe left the camp, sadness still engulfing him as he thought of Blazingheart. His poor father. What is StarClan's name had happened to him? The orange striped tabby shook his head, and sat down. He heard rustling up ahead and looked up. Flamestripe saw the shape of a cat limping through the trees. Curious, he looked around a clump of ferns and saw Daisybloom pacing around. "Daisybloom?" he rasped quietly.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 10:03

Daisybloom cocked her head to the side. "Hello." She purred with a smile.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 10:08

Flamestripe purred and fully emerged from the ferns. He padded over to the she-cat and mewed, "Everything has been so hard on every cat recently. Oh, and congratulations on becoming a mentor! If you don't know this, I'm Summitpaw's cousin, though we're related very distantly. That's because Sunpelt is Summitpaw's and Meadowpaw's uncle, and I'm Sunpelt's cousin. So I suppose that makes me their cousins." The striped tabby shrugged, and gave a little laugh.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 10:16

Daisybloom smiled and flicked her tail. She padded up to the tom. "You coming or what?" She purred.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 12:33

Confused, Flamestripe asked, "Coming where?"

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 12:48

OOC: I asked Roblox. And I made a deal with her, could you ask her what's her end of the bargain? Thanks

IC: Daisybloom purred with amusement. "I was going hunting, wanna come?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 12:53

Flamestripe purred. "Sure!" He followed Daisybloom deeper into the forest.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 13:30

Daisybloom sniffed the air. "You go. I wanna see how could you really are."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 13:44

Flamestripe sniffed in irritation, and angrily flicked Daisybloom's ear with his tail as he stalked past her. He called teasingly over his shoulder, "Oh, you'll have to watch me fail, for sure."

Alone now, the orange tabby opened his mouth to taste the air for prey. Smelling vole, he crept forward. Soon enough, he saw the vole a few fox-lengths away. Flamestripe stalked forward until he was a few rabbit-lengths away. Then he pounced, missing the vole by a whisker's length.

He let out a yowl of frustration, and stomped back to Daisybloom empty pawed. "Happy?" he muttered.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 13:54

Daisybloom purred. "This is how a real warrior hunts." She teased before she left her spot.

She smelled the air and scented a mouse she spotted earlier. She crouched low and slowly crept forward, until the mouse was about a tail length away. She leaped and nipped into its neck before it could even squeak.

She carried her prey back to Flamestripe and smiled. "Told you."

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 15:03

Flamestripe held back a hiss of annoyance, and swatted at Daisybloom's shoulder with a sheathed paw. He licked her cheek before heading into the forest. This time I'll beat her! He opened his mouth and tasted the air. He smelled a strong scent of rabbit. Crouching down, the tabby warrior stalked through the bushes until he saw two rabbits nibbling at something that he couldn't see because they were facing away from him.

Flamestripe crept up on them, and pounced on the first plump rabbit. As he was biting its neck, the other started to run away, but the orange striped cat was too quick. He nipped its neck, and picked it up.

He carried the second prey back while nudging the first one forward with his nose.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 15:07

Daisybloom purred of amusement. "Challenging one eh?" She pinned the tom and purred. She hopped off Flamestripe and laid next to him.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 6:52

Flamestripe snorted, and lay down on his flank beside Daisybloom. He started grooming her pelt, smoothing down the tufts of fur that stuck up unceremoniously.

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught EmptySat 18 Jul 2015 - 8:13

Daisybloom purred. "I like it like that." She pawed at Flamestripe's face, telling him to stop grooming her fur.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, have me, caught   You, have me, caught Empty

Back to top Go down

You, have me, caught
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: