Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

temp break [4-3/4-5]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

temp break [4-3/4-5] Empty
Posttemp break [4-3/4-5]

this week has been draining as all get out due to a big upcoming event at work! my boss is working on it and assisting her has prevented me from being able to do most of my work. i have keep trying to push myself to post but im just not able the mental or physical state to do so rn so im going to officially break for a few days to recoup! chances are i will get time to post then but im not going to hold myself to anything and just post when is comfortable, so im back and ready to be around this weekend!

as always, dm for anything time sensitive and i will take care of it! and do not feel bad about reaching out ^^
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

temp break [4-3/4-5] :: Comments

Kitty
Re: temp break [4-3/4-5]
Post Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 19:43 by Kitty
Take the time you need to rest and recharge! Brain battery = valuable resource, so taking the time you need is absolutely important.

temp break [4-3/4-5]

Page 1 of 1