Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My wrrior cat temp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

My wrrior cat temp Empty
PostSubject: My wrrior cat temp   My wrrior cat temp EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 14:58

Cat Name:
Lightningkit
Tom or She-Cat:
Tom
Favorite Warriors Character(s):
Whitestorm, Greystripe, Firestar, Bluestar, Tallstar
Familiarity with the series:
2nd book of new prophecy
Appearance:
A grey/blue tabby tom with a disticntive jagged white stripe down my tail
Personality:
Loyal, Trustworthy and confident
Origins:
Thunderclan
RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP):
Lightningtail watched as Angelheart was attacked by the shadowclan tom. He jumped on the tom and dragged him by the scruff off of Angelheart and gave him a nasty scratch in the stomach. The tom retreated as Lightningtail ran over to check on Angelheart, he saw that she had numerous wounds on her stomach, ears. and shouder. He grabbed her by the scruff and dragged her in the midst of the battle to the medicine cats den. He watched as the medicine cat gave Angelheart poppy seeds to eat to ease the pain. Suddenly a shadowclan she-cat gabbed Lightningtail by the shoulder and dragged him into the center of the battle. Lightningtail feigned being unconcious and at the right moment sprang up and clawed the she cat in the ear, followed by a bite in the back of the neck. A yowl of pain came from the clan entrance as the shadow clan warriors retreated, but before the she-cat could retreat he gave her a claw in the stomach to show that thunderclan isnt weak. As the she-cat retreaed he ran over to the medicine cats den to find Angleheart still chewing on the poppy seeds. He asked if she was ok and the medicine cat replyed by shaking her head yes. Lightningtail let out a sigh of relief as he sat down to talk to his injured freind.
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Aloekit(Angel)

Aloekit(Angel)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 374

My wrrior cat temp Empty
PostSubject: Reply: My wrrior cat temp   My wrrior cat temp EmptySun 24 Oct 2010 - 19:22

Yay i was mentioned and hurt lol

My wrrior cat temp Devian10
Back to top Go down

My wrrior cat temp
Page 1 of 1