Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

would you pinch a friend? [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

would you pinch a friend? [c] Empty
PostSubject: would you pinch a friend? [c]   would you pinch a friend? [c] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 20:19

With her apprentice ceremony having completed came with it new den-mates. Many new faces and names to learn, so many to remember and inevitably accidentally forget. She could only hope that she never came off as rude during any of those meetings or mishaps, as it was simply impossible to be able to keep track of them all! Waking up to the sun having finally disappeared past the horizon, her head rose--only to notice almost every other apprentice had already left the den. Unyielding embarrassment coated her cheeks in a hot fury, but a glance around gave her at least one ounce of solace: there was still another cat there.

An urge to greet them filled her small frame, but the process on just how to do that seemed entirely lost. Looking at the other cat with wide eyes, Hollowpaw stepped out of her nest and extended her paw...

Placing it square on the other apprentice's nose. She didn't say anything, or even unsheathe her claws at the gesture. Simply.... rested her paw there. In some sort of greeting.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

would you pinch a friend? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: would you pinch a friend? [c]   would you pinch a friend? [c] EmptyThu 11 Apr 2024 - 15:03

Crabpaw had been snoozing peacefully, blissfully unaware of the fact that night had begun to fall, and most apprentices had been drawn from their nests. Such ignorant sleep meant the rhythmic rise and fall of his reddish flanks. The tail-less apprentice had become more splayed out as he melted into his nest. Paws stretched in every direction, over the side of his nest, and with his nose tipped upwards just on the edge of the ratty remains of what once had been a beautifully crafted bed.

It was the sensation of a delicately placed pad residing on his nose that caused the tom to suddenly blink awake. Despite being quickly roused, Crabpaw didn't move from his haphazard resting position. Instead of a strong reaction, he merely looked up at her with wide hazel eyes. A she-cat, the one that was new to their den. He tried and failed to recall her name. This was one of the moments that having an overactive and wandering mind did not serve him well. Instead of speaking, her smiled up at her with wide eyes as a purr rumbled in his chest.

This seemed like a friend.
Back to top Go down

would you pinch a friend? [c]
Page 1 of 1