Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My one question

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My one question Empty
PostMy one question

I really like this website. I hope I can grow levels and things like that. I have one question. I just wanted to know how you grow levels and how to become an apprentice. Please write to me and I will check what you wrote. I hope you like this website too.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My one question :: Comments

Tarto-sensei
Re: My one question
Post Fri 23 Oct 2009 - 15:54 by Tarto-sensei
You change ranks here. And there's a set of rules n such for it here (click me), and requirements for rank changes are under the ceremonies category. Just click around the different ceremony topics and you'll find it :P
Anonymous
Tank you for the help
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:39 by Guest
Thank you for the information about everything. I hope I can use it well!!!!!! My one question Icon_biggrin
Anonymous
Hello moonpaw
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:43 by Guest
Hi moonpaw. On this website I just have one more question. How do you get your age higher? Thanks for the help. My one question Icon_biggrin My one question Icon_biggrin My one question Icon_biggrin
Tigs
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:47 by Tigs
You mean your rank? Like kit, apprentice, warrior, and so on?
Anonymous
Yes Tigerpaw
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:54 by Guest
Yep. I do meen like all that stuff. I already learned a little bit because moonpaw told me about it, but I still don't fully understand what to do. I also have another question. I was wondering how you get to choose your clan. Thanks for all of your help! My one question Icon_biggrin My one question Icon_biggrin My one question Icon_biggrin
Tigs
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:03 by Tigs
Ok. Choose your clan Here (clicky clicky! :D )
You start as a kit, and you have to be on this site for a week before you become an apprentice. Then you have to do battle training and go on a border and hunting patrol, and do the assesment. Then you become a warrior.
Flameyy
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:04 by Flameyy
You get to choose your clan in your clan selection. If you end up not liking your clan sometimes mistpelt will let you change. Mistpelt is the owner and founder of this site. She controls everything and it leader and medicine cat of every clan
Tigs
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:07 by Tigs
*sigh* I cant wait till we have enough members to battle each other... *grins evily*
Flameyy
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:08 by Flameyy
LOL. I know, but that will also be sad. Cuz you have to fight your friends and I don't want to fight Rainkit.
Tigs
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:09 by Tigs
Meh. I like fighting... *grins evily again*
Flameyy
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:11 by Flameyy
I know you like fighting very much, but Mistpelt isn't going to allow you to kill anyone.
Tigs
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:14 by Tigs
MEH!
Anonymous
Thank you everyone
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:21 by Guest
Thanks everyone for helping me out. Tigerpaw, I went to the thing that said clicky clicky and I did the test. I got Thunderclan. So does that meen that I am in thunderclan?
Flameyy
Post Sat 24 Oct 2009 - 5:23 by Flameyy
If you want. If you don't then you can choose what other one you want.
Post  by Sponsored content

My one question

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: