Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new friend (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 10:56

When Swirlpaw had got up from her nest that morning, she had decided to talk to the other apprentices. She had realised she hadn't ever actually talked to any of them, let alone most of the warriors. In fact, she knew little more cats than her parents, her mentor, the med cats and the leader and deputy, and that gave her confidence as she walked over to one of the other apprentices around her age; she had even been to her apprentice ceremony, watching from the entrance of the nursery.

Swirlpaw desperately tried to remember her name as she padded over. Starclan, she really was hopeless; she couldn't even remember her own clanmates names! It was something like Leafpaw maybe... A plant, probably. A few pawsteps away, she suddenly remembered it; or thought she did anyway. “Hi, I’m Swirlpaw! And you’re Cloverpaw, right?” Swirlpaw hoped desperately that she was right.

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
sal

sal

Characters : hickorypaw & turtlepaw
Number of posts : 70

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 13:10

Cloverpaw

Grebedance didn't have a set schedule with Cloverpaw's training, but it was often first thing in the morning. The apprentice had been training herself to get up earlier in order to be prepared for these, so when she was aroused by the mewing of some cat, her first reaction was to nearly jump out of her nest, fur bushed out in a combination of anxiety and shock. She let out a small sigh of relief as she realized it was just another apprentice - one she didn't know.

Swirlpaw, huh? What'd she want to do with Cloverpaw? Maybe Grebedance had set up a spar or something (which would have been strange, since they hadn't gone over battle moves in-depth whatsoever). "Ah, yes." She relaxed her tense position, hoping she didn't give off too bad of a first impression. "If I may ask, what brings you to me?"

more active on discord ☆

hickorypaw | apprentice [20/80] | wc | ♀ | #c44999
turtlepaw | apprentice [20/80] | tc | ♂ | #7d5500
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 7:44

Like she always did when meeting someone new, after the first awkward exchanges Swirlpaw got over her initial nervousness and started to chatter away. “I guess I just wanted to meet someone new,” she replied to Cloverpaw’s question, shrugging her shoulders. “Do you like being an apprentice?” she asked, then rushed straight into another question. “What do you think your warrior name will be? I like Swirlstorm, but I’m not sure.” She suddenly stopped, aware that the other apprentice might be overwhelmed by all the questions.

(OOC: Yeah, they can train together if you want, Swirlpaw can suggest it in my next post if that's fine with you?)

Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
sal

sal

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptyTue 18 Oct 2022 - 19:16

Cloverpaw

Meet someone new? Cloverpaw blinked, head tilting ever so slightly. She wasn’t sure why anyone would go out of their way to do that if they had no real reason to do so. The bicolor molly stretched and walked out of her den as Swirlpaw chattered on behind her. Ah… she’s a real extravert, isn’t she? She began to voice her thoughts aloud. “I’m afraid I won’t match your energy level for lo-” The last half of the sentence trailed off as Swirlpaw spoke again – this time, Cloverpaw waited for the other to be completely finished before she continued to speak. “I do like being an apprentice. It’s nice to be able to protect the Clan, as opposed to being a kit and doing virtually nothing.”

Cloverpaw’d never really thought about her warrior name. She trusted Perchstar to give her one that was worthy - but, really - “I don’t know. You can never know in advance, right? ’d be happy to have any warrior name, I think. Any name will show that I am a warrior. It doesn’t need to be a lot more than that…” The she-cat trailed off, offering Swirlpaw a slight smile as she made an effort to continue the conversation. “I like Swirlstorm, too. Is there a particular reason you like it?”

ooc: alrighty!

more active on discord ☆

Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Leo Tiger

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 11:57

Swirlpaw suddenly realised that Cloverpaw probably was overwhelmed by all the questions she had thrown at her, and abruptly slowed down. "I'm sorry if I'm going too fast for you," she mewed. "It just feels more natural to talk like that. I can speak slower, if that's easier for you?" she questioned the other 'paw. "Oh, and in answer to your question, I just like Swirlstorm because it fits, and doesn't clash like some names would. You would be hard pressed to find a bad name in Riverclan though; Perchstar is really good at choosing names." Pausing to see if Cloverpaw was keeping up with the conversation; she didn't want to lose a new friend just because she couldn't stop talking, she ruffled her calico fur and continued. " If you're not too tired from your training with Grebedance, maybe we could train together sometime? " she suggested, sensing that Cloverpaw would probably rather do something than continue talking.

Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
sal

sal

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 9:18

Cloverpaw

“It’s not your fault you naturally talk fast, don’t worry,” Cloverpaw mewed. “I just… wasn’t expecting it. I can keep up.” The molly stretched, giving Swirlpaw time to respond. An ear flicked in slight surprise as Grebedance was mentioned; Cloverpaw hadn’t been aware Swirlpaw knew who her mentor was. Maybe that was the norm. Cloverpaw hoped not - she had no idea who anyone’s mentor was. She hadn’t known who just Swirlpaw was!

“That sounds nice. We could hunt or spar, whichever you’d like.” Cloverpaw stared into the sky, where the sun was now firmly planted in the middle. “Not now, though. I think I’ve got a session with Grebedance soon. But… see you around, I guess.” The last sentence was phrased as half a statement and half a question. Cloverpaw gave a semi-awkward smile towards Swirlpaw as she headed out of camp. She does talk fast. And often. But it’s nice to meet someone new.

more active on discord ☆

Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Leo Tiger

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) EmptySat 29 Oct 2022 - 12:12

Swirlpaw waved a paw goodbye as Cloverpaw headed off to her training. Mission Sucsessfull! she thought to herself, marvelling at that it had gone so well. "See you around too" she called out to the other apprentice.

Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new friend (C) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new friend (C)   A new friend (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new friend (C)
Page 1 of 1