Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA

Go down 
+5
Aspen
Karuna
downfive
Midnee
uwubers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 18:16

Cat Name : Sillykit -> Sillypaw -> Sillygoose

Clan : ThunderClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? :
Medicine cats have an extremely interesting and complicated role in the clan! Above all else, they have sacrificed the life of a warrior - taking an oath - to tend to the sick disabled and injured of their clan, helping queens, learning the precise usage and preparation of each herb located on their territory to help their clanmates when they need it most. However, their duties go far beyond that - being the spiritual connection of their clan to StarClan. They are responsible for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting omens and prophecies given to them by their warrior ancestors - announcing their thesis to their leader (or clanmate/clan). They are responsible for bridging this gap for other clanmates, as well - leading apprentices to speak with their ancestors at the Moonstone and leading new leaders to receive their nine lives. They are mediators - meeting with the other medicine cats every moon, engaging with those beyond the borders, and providing advice to the leader and deputy when tough decisions arise. Out of character, medicine cats additionally have interesting buffs in battle and have a strong plot narrative due to their abilities to discover official plots and take care of other players' characters that have fallen ill.

What would you do with this position? :
First, I would think it's super interesting to hold the role of "first feral medicine cat" - and he'd have unique challenges based on this that have yet to be explored by any ThunderClan medicine cat predecessor. This would force character development I originally didn't consider fleshing out when creating Sillykit: StarClan and Gekala - his heritage and family expectations. In times of crisis, medicine cats depend on their unwavering faith in StarClan... But what if the medicine cat apprentice started off being unsure of StarClan's and Gekala's position in their life? What if they have conflicted loyalties that they're trying to work out? He'd end up believing in both, opting to have his cake and eat it too, as he became a fully named medicine cat - but wouldn't it be interesting to watch this internal conflict? How would Fawnshine handle it if she knew? What would a medicine cat with split loyalties like this... Even be like? Would he explore aspects of Gekala that have yet to be explored? Will he have unknown hardships because no other cat has walked the same exact path? I'm excited to figure that out and answer these unexplained questions. If he became a medicine cat, he'd train his future apprentices in the ways of both Gekala and StarClan. It'll be fun!

Sillykit has a personality that would be complementary to Fawnshine. I like to think he's as unique of a soul. Upon first glance, I'll admit... He seems ill-suited for a medicine cat position. He is overconfident, goofy, and airheaded - he'd be lighthearted and playful, yet he would undoubtedly approach his position with a surprising amount of genuine dedication and sincerity. He'd bring a breath of fresh air. Most importantly, he'd prove that even the silliest of geese can serve their clan and make an impact!!!  Cute

Why you think you deserve this position? :
Despite being relatively new to the site, I like to believe I'm a pretty consistent face! I have the time to dedicate to a high-ranking role on WCC, and I would love to do so because I'm having so much fun in this community! I've become super duper attached. I'd love the opportunity to be more involved with an HR. If accepted as MCA, this would be my first one! For now, Sillykit has yet to be born (birthdate of April 10), but he has a very stable position on my roster regardless and I'm excited!

Medicine cats have a lot of activity and learning expectations OOC and IC. I'm confident I'd be able to fulfill these expectations! I'm fascinated by the medicine cat systems and I would love to have first-hand experience with them and figure them out! I have had a lot of experience in the medicine cat role, roleplaying them in the past outside of WCC - though not forum-based. This would be a perfect opportunity to revisit that in a more mature roleplay setting. I have spent an embarrassing time developing herb systems for other projects, having even bought the books that Erin Hunter used to develop their official herb systems, to build spreadsheets with accurate herb information!

Recommendations (7/8): downfive, Karuna, Aspen, uwubers, verychuu, RainyHeart, Midnee

Last edited by kieer on Sat 6 Apr 2024 - 18:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 20:17

Recommended!!!!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 23:12

recommend!!!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 1:06

MY BELOVEDS i love you so much but i think recommendations open up in 5 days
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 9:56

Recommended!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 10:15

Now recs are open! Take one from me!

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 11:14

Recommended +1!

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 12:01

uwubers wrote:
Recommended!!!!

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Sat 6 Apr 2024 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 12:44

recommend

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 18:20

Reccomend!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 18:47

Midnee wrote:
recommend!!!

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 204

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 18:48

Recommended!!!! <3333 SILLYGOOSE!!!
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 19:13

Please congratulate Kieer and their character Sillykit on becoming ThunderClan's new MCA!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JGgdMsS Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JGg3TFt  Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JGg3GK7 Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JGg2WjR

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JcTsSP1  Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JcnAVnI Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA Grub_f10Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA   Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Sillykit for ThunderClan MCA
Page 1 of 1