Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Situation has Changed [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

The Situation has Changed [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 11:03 pm

Tigerstar was slowly recovering. He was better than before, but he knew he couldn't go out and join any patrols just yet. Mostly confined to camp, monitoring and interacting with his clanmates as they came and went. For now he sat under Tall Rock, resting his injured leg. Green eyes scanning over the camp once again only to noticed Hemlockfox approaching. The striped tom perked up, rising to a sitting position while he waited for the tom to speak.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 3:20 am

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox stopped just a tail-length in front of Tigerstar, his expression unreadable as he looked at the tabby tom. Both Sootstorm and Tigerstar had recovered well since he'd come to WindClan and, now that everything had slowed down, it was time to talk. There weren't any ill or injured cats that needed his attention and though Tigerstar had yet to fully recover, he was in no danger. All he needed now was rest. So, with a flick of his tail, Hemlockfox sat down in front of the older tom, his blue eyes narrowed. "I trust your leg is doing alright?" He asked, gaze dipping to briefly look over the wounded limb. It was a miracle Tigerstar had only lost one life.

It seemed to be healing just fine though, so, without waiting for Tigerstar's response, he continued. "We need to talk about...this." He said with a wave of his tail. "I talked to Sootstorm a few moons ago, when Birdstar was still alive. We ran into him while on the way to the moonstone. Did he...tell you about what we discussed?" It seemed like more than a few moons had passed since that evening on the moor, but maybe it was just because so much had happened since then. The war with ThunderClan and RiverClan, saving Tigerstar, living in WindClan, StarClan's most recent message...

Hemlockfox frowned. Was he supposed to tell Tigerstar about what StarClan had shared with him? Even if he wasn't entirely sure of the implications and what the prophecy truly meant? Did it really matter anyway? Would it change anything, knowing that Sunfire wasn't really his father? The medicine cat blinked, refocusing on Tigerstar. This wasn't important right now. He needed to get through this conversation first before anything else and, preferably, uncover the truth before he told anyone else about what he'd discovered.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:52 am

"It's feels okay for right now. I'm having to fight the urge to move around, but that urge is in my blood so this is rather difficult." The leader responded honestly to the medicine cat. He looked at the medicine cat hoping the tom was at least comfortable during his stay in Windclan, and hoped he knew how thankful the leader was to the tom.

Then he addressed the other part of the statement. "We have briefly discussed everything, but we have been so busy it's been difficult to stop and have a full conversation. " Green eyes glanced towards the Medicine Den and then back. "Especially now. Anyway why don't you start with your side? It's best to hear it from the source directly."

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 am

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox hummed quietly to himself as Tigerstar spoke. That was good news, at least. If the striped tom felt good enough to want to move around, his leg must be feeling just fine. Though, it was a good thing he was resisting the urge, of course. It would likely take some time for him to recover full function of his leg. Especially after an injury that had taken one of his lives. "Looks like things are progressing in a good direction then." He meowed after a moment. Well, good for Tigerstar anyway. For all he knew, Tigerstar was some closet psychopath who would make his time here pure torture. Of course, that seemed extremely unlikely. It was just easier to assume the worst of these strangers than the best.

With a restless flick of his tail, the brown and white tom sighed. Did he really have to explain everything? Telling Sunfire and Birdstar hadn't gone over particularly well, but he was already here...what's the worst that could happen? "Alright then." He muttered, shifting into a more comfortable position - it was a bit of a long story, but he would paraphrase. "As I understand it, StarClan chose to make me a medicine cat with the intention of me coming to WindClan someday. Apparently, they thought you would need my help, and, from the looks of things, they were right." Admitting that left a sour taste in Hemlockfox's mouth, but what else was there to say? That they should've let him become a warrior in SkyClan? 

"I will admit, I was uncertain that this was the right path, but StarClan was...persistent to say the least." Then, eyes flashing, Hemlockfox fixed Tigerstar with an intense look. He didn't want to admit that SkyClan had failed him and his sisters, it was still his home, so he'd keep it simple. "Regardless - I'm here now and I'm willing to stay for as long as is necessary...under one condition. Let me bring my sisters to WindClan. They need me." He paused, took a deep breath, and continued. "And I...have reason to believe that they aren't safe in SkyClan anymore." If his suspicions were true about Sunfire, that is.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 5:50 am

Tigerstar listened intently to what the tom said. If Starclan wanted him here, Tigerstar wasn't going to object. Their ancestors always knew best, especially after the warning Daisyfang gave him back at the lake, and it seemed like Starclan had a paw in making sure someone was around in Windclan when their leadership stumbled at the worst time. Then came his stipulation. Tigerstar wasn't going to protest against having them, especially if they were in danger. He had seen the fading injuries from the former alliance so he knew things weren't great, at least relations wise. "We do need your help, and if this is the path Starclan, and you want to walk then I will accept you into my clan. As for your sisters, I am fine with them joining, that is if they want to leave their current clan and join mine." He wasn't going to force warriors to be here. It was bad for current loyalty, and morale. "Of course they will have to go through some retraining because Windclan and Skyclan are vastly different, but Im certain they can find a place among us in no time."

"Of course I will have to speak with your leader about everything. I would rather not start a war over this." He told Hemlockfox. He didn't want to be on any more clans bad side. Windclan had enough of that already in the last while.

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 2:13 am

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox blinked as Tigerstar spoke, hardly able to contain the violent laugh that was brewing in him. He certainly didn't want to walk this path, but StarClan had left little room for debate. Besides, it might just work out for the better. He wasn't entirely sure all of his sister would be happy leaving SkyClan, but Bubblebeam was willing to join him and, with her in his corner, he was certain they could convince the others as well. "I already spoke to one of my sisters...before I came here. I'm positive they will come if they can." He frowned for a moment, though, at the mention of more training, but didn't object. It made sense, but he doubted any of his littermates would enjoy it. Especially not after they'd all worked so hard to train for life in SkyClan.

His chest tightened at the mention of speaking with Wolfstar, however, and Hemlockfox couldn't help but cringe. Right. He'd still not found the time to talk to her about just him moving to WindClan. He couldn't begin to imagine how she'd react to him asking to haul three of her warrior across clan lines as well. Sighing, he waved his tail. "Of course. I'll go with you - I need to talk to her anyway. There's a lot she didn't know about when Birdstar was still alive. Things many of us didn't know." This was all becoming so complicated. "Regardless, even if she says no, I will at least stay until I've trained a replacement." That had to be sufficient, right? Honestly, at this point, Hemlockfox wasn't sure he even could go back to SkyClan after this. After what he'd learned and all that had happened, it would hardly feel the same.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation has Changed [Closed]   The Situation has Changed [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Situation has Changed [Closed]
Page 1 of 1