Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) Empty
PostSubject: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 20:00

Coalspirit flicked her tail as she sat near the entrance of camp. She still was somewhat upset with her father,Duskfall when he snapped at her and her mate when they were trying to be honest with him. She sat quietly for a long moment her kit was with her hidden out of view as she always seemed to hide in Coalspirit long fur. She looked around soon spotting the familiar pelt color of her father's fur.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 21:37

"Coalspirit." Duskfall approached the once medicine cat and now queen, quietly in a stand offish manner. He'd never been a particularly affectionate father, but he had never really been furious at his children before either. He didn't know how to deal with this at all. The last time he'd gotten mad was when Hawkstrike, may she hunt with StarClan, had killed a ShadowClan warrior in cold blood. But he'd simply ignored her and her actions until she proved herself to be honourable once more, and they made up. But this was different. How could he forgive his daughter for breaking the warrior code, her vows and disrespecting StarClan?

But he knew he had to at least talk to her, Softsong would have wanted that. His mate was always kinder than him, sweeter and much more willing to see the goodness in others.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 21:48

Coalspirit looked at Duskfall when he said her name. She curled her tail around Swirlkit quietly as she looked at him. She hadn't much spoke to her father after she had admitted to him with her mate that she had broken the warrior code. She still had managed to do her medicine cat duties as she would if she had not done what she did but no cat seemed to care much about that. She looked to her father with ice blue eyes. She never had hatred in her in a way she was much like her mother Softsong. Quietly she mewed " yes Duskfall " she mewed looking at him. She only ever referee to him as dad but ever since that day she had started to call him by his warrior name like every cat else.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 22:42

"You're not keeping her in the nursery." The tom commented, looking over at the bundle of fur hidden under Coalspirit's fluffy fur. He was studiously ignoring the fact that his daughter was calling him by his name, something that none of his kits did, not even Hawkstrike after the incident. It was painful, especially after losing Littlefang and Hawkstrike so close to each other. "Is there something not to your liking?"

It was a silly question, once the clan knew about what had occurred, it was natural they were shunned by the more zealous of cats. But he'd hoped at least, the nursery would be one place free from that. Though a part of him argued that this was what she and Soaringwing deserved.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyThu 30 Jul 2015 - 22:56

Coalspirit was quiet for a long moment as she looked at him."No I'm not keeping Swirlkit in the nursery. "She mewed as she looked down to her last kit that was hiding in her dark long furred tail. Coalspirit then looked to him " what sort of question is that."She mewed a bit hidden anger in her voice. One that she never showed ever.She looked at him quietly"where the clan does find out I'll be lucky to even be in the clan let alone be in the nursery as for Swirlkit I don't know " She mewed. She mewed and looked away from him once again to looked at Swirlkit,her daughter, who was playing with some of Coalspirit ' s tail fur.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 1:51

"Surely you don't believe anyone would do anything to your kit?" Duskfall said incredulously at her words, only realising as he spoke that he didn't know the kit's name. He had half a mind to demote Soaringwing back to an apprentice, but he'd never exile his children or his grandchildren. They were ThunderClan, and that meant they belonged here, regardless of romantic indiscretions. But considering how they parted, he could see why she'd think so. With that in mind, the brown tom continued, thinking about what Softsong would say in this moment. "You're still a clan cat, and you belong here. So does that kit of yours, and had your other kits lived, they would have as well. I still don't agree with what you two did, and believe it must be punished. But I'd never let anyone exile or harm you. You are my daughter, regardless of what you did. And that she-kit is my granddaughter."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 1:58

Coalspirit listened quietly as he spoke and her ears laid flat for a moment before she relaxed and started to lay down slowly. She flicked her tail lightly letting her daughter play with it. The mention of her other kits made her fur bristle a little and she avoided eyes contact for a moment. "Well it...doesn't seem much welcoming here... and you haven't even bothered to ask my daughter name and yet you refer to her as she kit and granddaughter. "She said frowning a little.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 2:21

"No, I haven't been very welcoming. Regardless of what circumstances made her, she is one of us. What is her name then?" He wanted to ask about the name of the others as well, but seeing the way she bristled at their names being mentioned, he left it alone. He knew what it was like to lose your kits. Willowkit had died at birth, and Littlefang, Hawkstrike, both died only recently. Seeing them dead was the only moment he thought to himself that he was glad Softsong died when she did. He couldn't imagine how badly it would have hurt her to lose their kits.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyFri 31 Jul 2015 - 8:33

Coalspirit was quiet as she relaxed some before she mewed quietly "her name is Swirlkit " she mewed quietly. She looked to the little she kit still playing with her tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 6:15

"Swirlkit, huh? She's beautiful." Duskfall said with utter sincerity, tail flicking in amusement at the kit's fascination with her mother's tail. Despite still not agreeing with what Coalspirit and Soaringwing had done, he couldn't deny that little Swirlkit was precious. The pair would still be punished, but he'd make sure that this kit wasn't touched by any of that negativity. It was a kit, and she bore no sin. "You must be very proud of her."

Last edited by Pikachu on Sat 1 Aug 2015 - 8:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptySat 1 Aug 2015 - 8:15

Coalspirit smiled a little " Yeah she is " she mewed giving Swirlkit a Lick on the head when she had stopped. She smiled " of course I'm proud of her " she mewed smiling a bit

Swirlkit had stopped playing with her mother's tail for a moment before her mother licked her on the head and she squeaked in surprise before coin from her mother's tail and going to lay down at her front paws.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 0:15

"Hello, Swirlkit. I'm your grandfather." Duskfall called out as he crouched down to be closer to eye level with the young kit. He offered his paw for Swirlkit to sniff and become familiar with his scent. Then he looked up to Coalspirit to say. "You should be. I have no doubt you're a great mother like Softsong."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 0:24

Coalspirit was quiet as she watched for a moment."Yeah I suppose...but I was good at my duty when I was a medicine cat except for when this happened....."Coalspirit went quiet . After a long pause she looked up at him " you know we never intended for this to haopens...the kits you know.....i...well I was going to call all of this off so I could focus on my job but then I found out this so I couldn't " Coalspirit admitted quietly"i wanted to tell you but I couldn't exactly say it in front of Soaringwing....I didn't want to hurt his feelings " She mewed to Duskfall.

Swirlkit blinked and looked to his paw her tiny ear flicking a bit as she sniffed at his paw for a moment her pelt fluffed out not completely used to his smell but the little she kit relaxed and looked up at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 7:08

Sitting up, the tom tagged the little kit on the head with his tail and gave it a wiggle in front of her. An offer to play, and a hidden lesson in hunting that he remembered doing with his kits when they were young. But that was many moons ago, and now he was talking to his daughter, a grown she-cat. And listening to her words, how this whole affair was a mistake that had unfurled into a disaster, it broke the tom's heart once more.

He leaned in, licking his daughter forehead soothing. The whole clan would be against her soon, and while he couldn't condone her actions, he would be there for her. His firstborn, his beloved daughter. "What's happened has happened. There is nothing that can be done now. At least you got a daughter to cherish out of this. The worst that will happen is that you will be demoted to warrior. Though it may not be the path you begun on, you will be fine."

StarClan guide us, he prayed.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2015 - 9:07

Coalspirit watched quietly before she blinked closing her icy blue eyes for a moment when her father licked her head soothingly. She then listened as he spoke about her being demoted to a warrior and her tail bristled a bit not sure if she could even do that. She only hoped that there was even a chance that she could still continue to be a medicine cat. She closed her eyes for a moment before she looked at Swirlkit started to try and catch hid tail.

Swirlkit squeaked in surprised when his tail tagged her on the head. The she kit then flicked her tiny tail and crouched a little before aiming to catch his tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)   The  Situation (closed for Pikachu and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Situation (closed for Pikachu and me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next