Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

IRL Situation [CW: Family Death]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

IRL Situation [CW: Family Death] Empty
PostIRL Situation [CW: Family Death]

While I've been aiming to get back into things at 110%, and fully plan on keeping up with that + ramping it up slowly, I've run into one major roadblock: a close relative of mine is currently in the hospital, and likely won't be with us much longer. My household is generally the contact point for this, and we've been asked to give people rides to and from, so while I've been trying to keep to an every-day or every-other-day post schedule in the past month or so (outside of periods where I'm not around a computer), I might be a little slower than usual. I'm hoping that it won't impact my presence too much, so I debated not putting up a notice at all, but in the interest of transparency I decided it was better to post this just in case. Additionally, there will likely be a lot of very sad family gatherings in my near future.

As I sort through my real life and balancing it with WCC during what is certain to be a difficult time for my offline life, I'd like to say that if I don't respond to something within a couple days I probably just didn't see it in the rush (or my short-term memory issues convinced me I responded when I didn't)--feel free to reach out to me directly and remind me about it, and I'll get to it ASAP!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

IRL Situation [CW: Family Death] :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: IRL Situation [CW: Family Death]
Post Tue 2 Jan 2024 - 18:31 by Guest
I'm sorry to hear about what is going on with you and your family. I'll be thinking of you guys as you go through this rough time.
Kitty
Post Tue 2 Jan 2024 - 18:41 by Kitty
Hey Holly,

I know the site sincerely appreciates the notice and heads up, but first and foremost, definitely take the time to look after yourself. We've got things held down through here! I know a bit too closely what it's like to go through this right now, but I'm wishing you the best and that your relative is able to feel as comfortable as possible.
Aspen
Post Tue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:10 by Aspen
So sorry to hear about this Holly, take care of yourself as best you can. We'll be here when you get back. <3
Holly
Post Thu 4 Jan 2024 - 13:54 by Holly
Update to this: things aren't going well; I've been at the hospital since last night and I haven't slept in 27 hours (probably won't be able to til I get home, unfortunately). I don't have access to a computer atm,  but hopefully will be home by late tonight/tomorrow. Posts n such will come once I am home and have slept.
Post  by Sponsored content

IRL Situation [CW: Family Death]

Page 1 of 1