Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So much energy, so little space [O]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derpaw, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan Apprentice, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 587

So much energy, so little space [O] Empty
PostSubject: So much energy, so little space [O]   So much energy, so little space [O] EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:31 pm

"I feel like a pet store parrot, ever spouting words"
Spiderkit
Kit | WindClan | He/Him

The lanky kitten may have been growing up physically, his apprentice ceremony right around the corner, but he still acted as he did when he was fresh out of the nursery. He was always bouncing around camp with other kits and wacking around a well-loved moss ball he refused to replace. He wasn't an adult or an apprentice yet, so why did he have to act like one? This was much more fun.

However, that didn't mean he wasn't excited about his apprenticeship. Being able to run through the open moors without the fear of running into a busy warrior or tripping someone up seemed like the dream. However, he wasn't quite there yet, and thus was confined to camp just a little longer, a problem both for him and everyone inside.

Spiderkit had lost count of how many laps he had made in camp, barely making a dent in his boundless energy. He was so bored and he just needed to move! The moss ball was kicking and chasing was barely rolling now, having lost bits and pieces of itself during his play, but he refused to let it rest. He would patch it back together with scraps later, but it would survive being ran around camp for a few more laps... maybe...

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : Living - [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit, [F] Foxkit
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit, [F] WindClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 221

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, so little space [O]   So much energy, so little space [O] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:26 am

OOC: mobile post :c

The large mottled tom watched the tom-kit run in circles around and around and around the camp, kicking what seemed to be some scrap of...something. Cobwebs? A mossball, maybe? Oatfluff couldn't tell from the state it was in. The little kit was a bundle of energy, and Oatfluff's whiskers twitched in amusement as he watched the lanky scrap make lap after lap. He remembered being that age; he'd been quite the menace. Finally, when the mossball was barely more than a molecule, the warrior stood and padded over to the kit - careful to avoid his racing form. 

"Hi there, little one!" Oatfluff greeted, grinning from the sidelines. He waited for the kit to stop sprinting before he spoke again. The tom would make a swift and nimble warrior one day, he remarked. "Do you want help making a new mossball? Or - oh, I know what would be even more fun! Do you want me to teach you some battle moves?" A familiar spark lit his chestnut gaze as he spoke. He loved spending time with his Clanmates - and that included the kits! If Oatfluff taught him a move or two, gently sparred with the little tom, he was sure the queens wouldn't mind. Maybe he could get some of that energy out of him!
Back to top Go down
MediocreCrisis

MediocreCrisis

Characters : [B]oartusk, [Spi]derpaw, [O]leanderpaw, [Ser]pentkit
Clan/Rank : [B] Shadowclan T1 Warrior, [Spi] Windclan Apprentice, [O] Riverclan Apprentice, [Ser] Thunderclan Unborn Kit
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 587

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, so little space [O]   So much energy, so little space [O] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:39 am

"I feel like a pet store parrot, ever spouting words"
Spiderkit
Kit | WindClan | He/Him

Spiderkit skidded to a stop when he heard a voice, his large ears perking up as his attention shifted from his play to the warrior approaching. "Hiya!" he peeped. Despite how much energy he should have expended, Spiderkit seemed relentless, kneading the ground and eager for more play. The offer of learning moves made the kitten's eyes widen with awe, a bright twinkle of excitement clear in his gaze. "Oh yes please!"

The lanky young tom dropped into a crude approximation of a battle stance, though he still refused to sit still, bouncing like an eager fledgling. "Whatcha gonna show me? Mama says I'm going to be the best hunter because I catch her tail all the time, so you gotta teach fighter so I'm the best! If I'm the best, then I can teach everyone else how to be the best, then the whole clan will be the best!" Spiderkit spoke just as fast as he ran, hastily rambling in his excitement.

discord: MediocreCrisis  | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Boartusk | Shadowclan T1 Warrior | #990000
Oleanderpaw | Riverclan Apprentice | #669933
Spiderpaw | Windclan Apprentice | #0883D4
Plotting Page | Art Emporium | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, so little space [O]   So much energy, so little space [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

So much energy, so little space [O]
Page 1 of 1