Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So much energy, but so little to do!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

So much energy, but so little to do! Empty
PostSubject: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Nightpaw was pacing back and forth. She had heard about the band of rouge cats, and knew she stood no chance. No battle training? It would only take a heartbeat to knock me down! The black cat wanted to train, but she wasn't sure if a cat other than her mentor even could. Almost everything had been done, she had put prey in the pile, gathered moss bedding, and she was in enough trouble already, so that she couldn't check the borders even if she wanted to. This apprentice was so bored, but had no idea of what to do. "C'mon..", Nightpaw muttered, half to herself. "I want to know how to fight!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:40 pm

Silvershade sat boredly ontop of her den, thinking of something to do, when she noticed Nightpaw pacing around. I forgot to train her to fight! She perked up immediately and rushed over to the she-cat. "So i heard you leik mudkipz want to fight?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:22 pm

The black she jumped in suprise and stopped pacing. "Oh! Uhh.. yeah!" Her black and white striped tail twitched back and forth. "But I don't really know anything. At all." She shook each of her paws lightly, in turn, to keep herself limber.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:18 pm

OOC;; I'm going to be lazy and copy paste someone's battle training post. Because i'm lazy. e-e

"Alright, I want you to copy what I do to your best ability." Silvershade meowed as she balanced on her hind legs and lifted her front paw up. She then batted it across the air with claws unsheathered.

OOC: Okaaay. ;v; The Battle System isn't that hard, but it's a pain in the butt to teach...

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t183-battle-system

Basically, each person has a certain amount of stamina and health. It varies for each rank. You would have 20/80. (HP/SP) While I have 100/280. *shows off*
Each move causes you to lose stamina and the opponent to lose health. Some moves have special effects, and some moves can only be used by one clan. That's explained in the link, as well as how much stamina you lose and how much power your attack has.

Then you post it like this, so you don't lose track of anything.

EX:
Silvershade used Front Paw Strike, causing the air to lose 14 HP and causing her to lose 10 SP.

Silvershade: 100/270
Air: 0/∞
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Nightpaw pushed herself on to her back paws and sliced at the air with a small paw. The apprentice nearly fell, but steadied herself against a reed. "Like that?", Nightpaw used Front Paw Strike on the air as well, causing it to lose 6 of what ever health it had, while losing 10 stamina in the process. Air 0/infinity (I don't have that awesome button) Nightpaw 20/70

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

OOC: you could always copy it

"Great!" She laid her tail on her shoulder and smiled.

OOC: I'm just going to end it here. It'll end up being neglected otherwise. Consider this done :/
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Ooc- It's alright May ^^ oh and congrats on that little cheese dragon! Don't accidently eat him/her :P

Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:07 am

OOC: -cough-

So much energy, but so little to do! RI8kn So much energy, but so little to do! 7ek37

It's frozen. Codyfurdner I and Codyfurdner II.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much energy, but so little to do!   So much energy, but so little to do! Empty

Back to top Go down

So much energy, but so little to do!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: