Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amber, the color of energy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Amber, the color of energy. Empty
PostSubject: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Mudfoot gave a yawn and stretched his legs. It was a little past sundown, the prefect time for patrols. Most clans were settling into their nests but the ShadowClan camp was starting to bustle. Having a few apprentices was somewhat difficult and tiring for the happy spirited tom, but he couldn't let his apprentice down. Pocking his head into the apprentice den he gave a soft meow. "Amberpaw!"

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Amber, the color of energy. VHQrlk5
Amber, the color of energy. 1QYZaRo

Amber, the color of energy. Molex311
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:59 pm

Amberpaw stretched out on the moss bed and shook her fur, "I'm ready Mudfoot!" He called as he trotted out of the den, he was very excited to finally go on his first patrol with the strong tom, Mudfoot. "Thank you for taking me today Mudfoot, I know you have been a little busy." Amberpaw said as she could see the his mentor was a looked worn down.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Amber, the color of energy. Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 pm

"Oh don't worry about it." He smiled. "Want anything to eat before we go?" Mudfoot asked trotting over to the fresh kill pile. It was never fun to have a hungry apprentice while patrolling, so better safe than sorry.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Webpaw heard Amberpaw's mew and soon woke as well, blinking sleep from his eyes before padding out of the den. When he  heard of the outing he looked to the brown warrior. "Mind if I join you?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Lettuceturtle on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Eaglepaw heard the apprentice and warrior speaking and woke up as she heard them talking about going on patrol "Can I go on patrol too?" she blurted out

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Amber, the color of energy. Sylveo11

Last edited by Thinstripe on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Just about to head out of camp Mudfoot heard two other voices. Turning around he noticed two more apprentices looking for a patrol. "Of course you can!" He said with a smile, then turned to Amberpaw. "Well, that is, if it's okay with Amberpaw." The more the merrier but he wanted to make sure Amberpaw got the training he needed and wanted.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:14 pm

OOC: SO sorry i am late, school etc bleh

IC:

"Of course thats fine!" Amberpaw smiled, "Should we start soon Mudfoot?" Amberpaw added, this was his first patrol and didn't mind if others tagged along.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 8:23 pm

Eaglepaw stretched and let out a yawn as she began to sit down and wait
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:33 pm

(Kay, gonna start it)

Mudfoot gave a small purr. "Yes, lets go." The charming tom replied to Amberpaw. He started padding out of the camp, the apprentices at his side. "Where shall we go first? I've seen this territory quiet a lot so I thought it would be best if you guys chose where to go." His purr prickled with excitement.

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 pm

"Maybe close to the borders" Eaglepaw suggested getting up and walking over to them
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 7:53 pm

"Sounds good, you never know what the other clans are plotting."Amberpaw said analysing the territory.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 8:19 pm

She nodded "So were going to patrol the borders?" she meowed her fur blowing from the morning wind
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Mudfoot gave an approving nod. "You are both right. It is always a good idea to check borders first." He said with a hint of pride. These apprentices know a lot already, they'll be good assets to the clan.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 2:29 am

Webpaw trotted alongside the others. "Which clan have we had quarrels with lately, we should check them first. Just to make sure..." He was speaking more to himself but, he said the idea aloud.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 3:51 am

"Ready when you are Mudfoot." Amberpaw purred quielty.

OOC: Shortttt

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber, the color of energy.   Amber, the color of energy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber, the color of energy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: