Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troutbelly Introduction

Go down 
+4
verychuu
downfive
Kitty
Troutbelly
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 15

Troutbelly Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 16:44

Hallooo!
My name is Troutbelly, you can call me Trout :-)!

I am new to WCC and have not role-played in several years. I used to informally role-play a lot when I was younger- im not sure if any of you are familiar with the apps Framecast/Drawcast but I used to rp there when they existed lol- So please forgive me if I make any mistakes! I am extremely excited to reconnect w/ rping and this side of the wc fandom!

A bit about me:
- I've been a wc fan since I was in fourth grade (we used to rp wc outside on the playground xD)!
- I am active on Tumblr @troutbelly, you can see my art there if you're interested
- I love drawing/character design! You will probably see some art from me about my rp characters soon
- I am into Adventure time and SU!
- I have sort of a weird sense of humor- if I say anything odd it is probably just me trying to be funny

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all and making new friends. Please, if you have any tips or advice at all, share them with me! I will greatly appreciate them!

Thanks so much for reading!
Ninja

Last edited by Troutbelly on Sat 30 Mar 2024 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 17:09

Hi Trout! Welcome to WCC! :)

I'm Kitty, one of the admins. I've been around on this site for over a decade, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! A lot of us are active on Discord, so if you'd like to join, let me know! (I'm pretty sure the link on the portal still works...)

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 19:30

TROUT

it is so nice to meet you :D

i am also a warrior cats on the playground veteran lol those were the days! also obsessed with adventure time and just now getting into steven universe :)

let me know if you have any questions or want to rp. im looking forward to getting to know you and write with you!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 19:48

Welcomewelcome trout! im also a WC playground kid/older WCC member. This is definitely a great place to be to reconnect with roleplaying! If you ever want to have a thread together or chat, id be more than happy to <3 I look forward to seeing you around!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 986

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 20:32

hi trout, im chuu!! its nice to meet you <3
i have cats in 4/5 of the clans right now so i will probably see you around in roleplay sometime soon! i hope you enjoy your time here :)

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySun 31 Mar 2024 - 15:20

Welcome! I’m Nerd and I also love Steven Universe!!! I’m the current TC deputy and kinda in the middle of the pack here on site — not one of the old guard, but certainly no newcomer. Feel free to PM me just to chat or for plotting or anything TC-related!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptySun 31 Mar 2024 - 15:25

Welcome to WCC Trout! I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Troutbelly Introduction 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:25

Nerd wrote:
Welcome! I’m Nerd and I also love Steven Universe!!! I’m the current TC deputy and kinda in the middle of the pack here on site — not one of the old guard, but certainly no newcomer. Feel free to PM me just to chat or for plotting or anything TC-related!
Thanks so much for the friendly message! Will be happy to know a friendly face in TC haha Cool
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:26

Aspen wrote:
I love the Clangen cat icons!!! Longtime Clangen player here... so cool to see. Thanks for the welcome  Ecstatic
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:27

verychuu wrote:
hi trout, im chuu!! its nice to meet you <3
i have cats in 4/5 of the clans right now so i will probably see you around in roleplay sometime soon! i hope you enjoy your time here :)
Vv nice to meet you too! Thank you for the kind welcome, I hope to see you around  Jubilant
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:31

downfive wrote:
Welcomewelcome trout! im also a WC playground kid/older WCC member. This is definitely a great place to be to reconnect with roleplaying! If you ever want to have a thread together or chat, id be more than happy to <3 I look forward to seeing you around!
I think it's so neat how many wc fans used to be wc playground kids haha! Thanks for the warm welcome  Singing
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:32

Kitty wrote:
Hi Trout! Welcome to WCC! :)

I'm Kitty, one of the admins. I've been around on this site for over a decade, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! A lot of us are active on Discord, so if you'd like to join, let me know! (I'm pretty sure the link on the portal still works...)
 Thank you for the welcome!! I reckon I'll check out the discord soon. Thanks agin!  lol
Back to top Go down
Troutbelly

Troutbelly

Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:34

Ripped wrote:
TROUT

it is so nice to meet you :D

i am also a warrior cats on the playground veteran lol those were the days! also obsessed with adventure time and just now getting into steven universe :)

let me know if you have any questions or want to rp. im looking forward to getting to know you and write with you!
 It's awesome to meet you too! Thank you for being so friendly! I just recently rewatched SU since I hadn't really given it a full watch since I was a kid, you won't be disappointed its awesome! I am looking forward to seeing you around  Satisfied
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:43

hii troutbelly!! welcome - i've been meaning to post in your intro but time got away from me

i'm one of the newer faces on wcc, and i used to rp a lot as a kid/occasionally as a teen. wcc is a super friendly way to introduce yourself to rping again - the plots here are super intricate, theres always a family litter to join (have a couple of my own you're welcome to join!), and the community here is really kind!!

im a huge SU fan!! i actually have multiple SU tattoos. dms are always open to talk abt it, i think i've watched it all the way through 11 times

i gotta ask if you do art commissions btw i looked at your tumblr and i absolutely love your wc design projects

strongly recommend the discord btw! it's so much easier to keep up with everything as there's webhooks/ppl ping for topics/etc, and i highly recommend trello for topic management!! it gets crazy when you have multiple active charas. i wouldn't be able to survive otherwise

lmk if you need anything!! i'm not a veteran user at all but i've learned all these systems recently, i'm happy to help if you have any questions. hyped to rp with you!!! bigkit is so cute
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 14:16

Troutbelly wrote:
Aspen wrote:
I love the Clangen cat icons!!! Longtime Clangen player here... so cool to see. Thanks for the welcome  Ecstatic

Of course!! and thanks! I got the idea from another user, Lapis :3 I do also make my own animated cat pixels but I wanted something quicker :P

I also love SU!

And forgot to mention, but I'm one of the older members of WCC, been on for almost a decade! :3 It's a good time!

Troutbelly Introduction 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troutbelly Introduction   Troutbelly Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Troutbelly Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next