Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the introduction of all time >B)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpooksLabratory

SpooksLabratory

Characters : n/a
Clan/Rank : n/a
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 2

the introduction of all time >B) Empty
PostSubject: the introduction of all time >B)   the introduction of all time >B) EmptyMon 8 May 2023 - 6:34

haii!! Regular my name is spooks! ive been uh.. into warrior cats for a long time :) and ive also been into roleplaying like even longer so its nice to have somewhere to roleplay again after not doing so for so long Wink im down for plotting with anybody for characters because it feels kinda awkward jumping in with no premise lol

i strictly use it/its so please dont use anything else to refer to me Cheers Ghost im polyam achillean w my 3 partners lol Kiss Ghosts and i love them all dearly B)

i come from germany so my english isnt. the best. like its good but it definitely could be better!! i might not have a lot of time to rp currently considering im coped up in law studies but ill try my best to be active in this forum!!

eyeing up windclan, skyclan and shadowclan :0 pls plot with me im lonely Evil Ghost
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: the introduction of all time >B)   the introduction of all time >B) EmptyTue 9 May 2023 - 8:56

Hey, welcome! I’ve got cats in ShadowClan so maybe we’ll get to write together!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: the introduction of all time >B)   the introduction of all time >B) EmptyTue 9 May 2023 - 17:00

Welcome to WCC! I have cats in both Windclan and Shadowclan, so if you ever do create a cat in either make sure to get a topic from me! If you wait a little while, I think there could be potential litters coming soon. also feel free to join Thunderclan, it has the most drama at the moment and two open litters.

PostSubject: Re: the introduction of all time >B)   the introduction of all time >B) Empty

Back to top Go down

the introduction of all time >B)
Page 1 of 1