Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my life that never was [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

my life that never was [c] Empty
PostSubject: my life that never was [c]   my life that never was [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 17:53

Poppyshine

The nursery was a familiar place that Poppyshine was more than comfortable with. She had been visiting it on her own time since she was a kit. She could still remember how the queens back then joked that she would end up in there as a permaqueen one day. It seemed that things did not quite work out that way…but Poppyshine still visited the nursery as often as she could, bringing food for the cats who were permaqueens. It always helped to put her at least a little at ease, no matter how stressed she was.

Poppyshine smiled at Clovermottle as she came in with a fish in her jaws. She set it down beside the queen’s nest. “Good morning! How have you been sleeping?” Poppyshine sat down and her tail curled over her paws. She looked over at some of the kits who still resided in the nursery and her heart warmed at seeing them. “I hope there have been no rowdy kits keeping you up half the night.”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: my life that never was [c]   my life that never was [c] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 9:32

Clovermottle's eyes shone brightly as Poppyshine approached, a welcome visitor to the nursery always. And she brought a gift too! The queen dipped her head in greeting. "Poppyshine! It is so good to see you." Yellow eyes dropped to the sleeping kits and she chuckled quietly. Kits were always preferable asleep at this age, something the deputy understood well enough. "One can dream, these eyebags didn't make themselves." She turned back to the calico she-cat. "How come you visit us so early, and with a fish no less...?" The tortoiseshell raised an eyebrow in question.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

my life that never was [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my life that never was [c]   my life that never was [c] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 15:43

Poppyshine

Poppyshine looked at the kits tucked against Clovermottle’s belly and she smiled. Kits were adorable, even when they were only a day old. She looked at Clovermottle again and answered, “I’m afraid I have been neglecting visiting the nursery in the past moon. The fish is as much an apology as it is your breakfast.” Her eyes squinted with the humor of her joke before she relaxed again. “It had been a while since I just…relaxed. I find I relax best here in the nursery, especially with a friend.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: my life that never was [c]   my life that never was [c] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 8:25

"There is no need for apologies, this past moon has been..." Clovermottle trailed off, yellow eyes following the strokes of the new scars that adorned Poppyshine's otherwise perfect pelt. "Hard for all of us to say the least. Some more than others." she finished, swallowing. If she had still been a warrior she could have been at the battle, she would have been able to protect her friend and clanmates better. She still had claws and fangs, and she still knew how to use them. Yet her condition, one no one knew or saw coming, kept her from doing what she longed to do. From the duty she was born to do, not one of reluctant acceptance. Though she raised the new generation diligently, it was no secret that she was filled with envy and bitter resolve for those that still followed the path of a warrior. "We could all do with relaxation, especially you." the tortoishell blinked slowly, a smile dancing on her features "Though, how you ever find the nursery relaxing is far beyond me."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

my life that never was [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: my life that never was [c]   my life that never was [c] EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 10:05

Poppyshine

Clovermottle’s last comment drew a tiny laugh from Poppyshine which had been rare over the past couple of moons. She watched a couple of kits on the other side of the nursery play around with one another, tossing a mossball between them. She said affectionately, “I’ve always loved kits. Raising my litter is one of the highlights of my life…I probably would have ended up being a queen here like you if Perchstar had not asked me to be her deputy.”

She looked back at Clovermottle. “I know it is less than ideal for you…But you are doing a wonderful job. I think you’re a great mother to all the kits who you look after.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699