Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How to Take a Life.

Go down 
+3
Blazestorm
Cloudkit (Heart)
Feath ❤️
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

How to Take a Life. Empty
PostSubject: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:00

Featherfall trotted towards Fourtrees, her tail swishing proudly behind her. Wind gusted, and the moon was covered with thick gray clouds. No stars could be seen. She had a feeling that someone she knew was going to be here, and she wanted that someone to come. The deputy had a bone to pick with them. Without another thought she ran the rest of the way, a blur of blue-gray fur. She approached Fourtrees, the four giant trees towering well over her head. Blue eyes darted to the Great Rock, where she knew one day she would stand. Huffing her chest fur up, the smaller-than-average she-cat walked over to the rock and ran a paw over the blood stain. A loud clap of thunder shook the air, and ran fell hard. The sky blackened, and the only time anything could be seen was when lightning struck.

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:03

Heartstar padded into fourtrees the she-cat was about 9 moons old and far to young to be leader but people said she was destined to

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:03

Blazepaw ran out with his tongue hanging as he saw Featherfall and said "Hey Feathe,r so I guess that's it huh/ Why did you leave Thunderclan?"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:07

Featherfall looked at Blazepaw with wide blue eyes. "Blazepaw?" She asked, unsure. It'd been so long since she'd seen him.

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:13

Blazepaw nodded with his big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:15

Featherfall's eyes warmed. "Where have you been?! Your still an apprentice?"

OOC: you should say you went missing >3

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:18

Blaze said 'Yeah I kind of went missing and all and chose not to go outsid every much. Theys ay I should be a warrior soon just got a get a few more lessons i then take some assessments and I'll be good, you?"
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:28

"I moved to WindClan. I was having some issues with a former mate." Featherfall said, sitting on her haunches.

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 20:29

Blazepaw nodded as his feeling for Feather weren't as strong as before.
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 21:45

OOC: She's not talking about you silly. She's talking about Dead.

"And Rainstar asked me to join. I thought it was a good opportunity." She shrugged. "Maybe when your a warrior you can come visit. We are having a big party at the abandoned barn. And an apprentice competition. You could compete." She said thinking back to the days when herself and Sunset had been apprentices. Sunpaw, Featherpaw, and Blazepaw had been the three best friends.

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 21:55

Heartstar stared intently at them "Featherfall hows windclan?" she asked sweetly

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 21:59

Featherfall turned to her. "Wouldn't you like to know." She spat.

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySat 12 Mar 2011 - 22:09

"whats wrong?" she asked

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 9:09

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the traitor again. Trying to get on the Great Rock early, eh?" a voice floated from the shadows.

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. EmptySun 13 Mar 2011 - 10:54

OOC: um this is for fea me and blaze

PostSubject: Re: How to Take a Life.   How to Take a Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Take a Life.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next