Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Empty
PostSubject: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 23:05

Should a predator be rolled, the use of Shadow Step may be used to attempt to avoid the encounter once per cat. This topic will then count as 1 of 2 topics needed for this move to be learned.

Should a predator be rolled and a fight is engaged, the use of Ankle Biter can be used once per cat. This move does not stack.. This topic will then count as 1 of 2 topics needed for this move to be learned.
For more information please read here!

Kits born during the clanwide can learn both moves. Any cat outside of that can learn only the one they have chosen.

A 1 will be a predator regardless of the herb hunt boost.

It will be up to whoever rolls the predator to engage with it how they like!

OOC: Though the predator numbers were steadily dwindling as ShadowClan reclaimed their land, Virtue decided to tag along on this herb hunt just in case something went wrong like it had for Hedgepaw with that owl, the poor girl. Of course, he couldn't deny that he enjoyed the company the one-eyed medicine cat and found her to be rather pleasant to pass the time with. His eyes wandered the gathered patrol, their noses nudging the melting spring snow as they foraged for the herbs.
--
She felt safe with Virtue at her side, purple flowers freshly twisted into her greying black fur from their last little hang out. He was good company and she would be sad to see him go once the time came, but there was no reason to keep him from the lifestyle he and the Riders of the Storm preferred. "Thank you all for joining me tonight to replenish ShadowClan's herb supply. If you find anything, please call for me before touching it! Newleaf is here, so watch your step; the ice is starting to melt and I don't want anyone falling in."

Night Finesse is in effect!
+1 to all attacks!
+2 to all herb gathering rolls (except for 1)!
+3 HP defending buff

Herb Hunting Rolls
1: Predator (rat, badger, owl or fox)
2-3: Borage, Chamomile, Lavender
4-5: Poppyseed , Burdock Root, Wild Garlic,
6: Ragweed, Lamb's Ear, Coneflower

Please use the 'effect die'!

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGgdMsS newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg3TFt newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] J0ieN9e newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg3GK7 newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg2WjR

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JcTsSP1  newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JcnAVnI newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Grub_f10newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 3:11

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Batpaw nodded lightly to the molly. He'd never bothered to hunt for herbs and didn't quite like the medicine cats den too much - it was stuffy and smelled strange. Herbs were vile and only cats who had weak immune systems and were struck in battle found use in them. He knew, eventually, he would be hit and have to go, but he prayed he'd never have to eat anything but a poppyseed.

He had taken a moment to sniff at the herbs they were potentially going to run into before they left. Batpaw wasn't sure he would remember them, but he was certain he wouldn't bring back anything poisonous or deadly. With his jaws parted, he scented the air.

Something vile, something putrid... Whatever it was made his hackles raise, and he whipped around and hissed. "Something is here!"

Last edited by Grohiik on Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 3:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 3:11

The member 'Grohiik' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Mistpe10
newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 4:38

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk's ears flicked at Heatherberry's words before he turned his attention out into the marsh. He liked herb hunting with Heatherberry--he did when he was an apprentice, at least--but he wanted to get back to camp soon. Old worries about letting his family leave his sight had started to resurface as of late. He didn't want to be anywhere they weren't, or anywhere he couldn't immediately run to them from. But, whether he liked it or not, he was here. He began to separate, but before he could put his head down to start searching for herbs, the rough scent of a predator touched his nose. A hiss from Batpaw quickly followed.

Silverhawk's ears lowered, frustrated by the disruption, and he planted his paws to quickly turn himself around. He jogged over, biting back the, Move if you aren't going to do anything, that he wanted to hiss. He broke through the undergrowth at the same time as a snuffling badger made its appearance. A deep rumble rolled through its chest and its stout body began to raise off the ground, readying a heavy paw. While its eyes were elsewhere, Silverhawk feinted around its side and dug his teeth deep into the low curve of its leg. A bellow of pain left it, but at least it stumbled from the bite, making its blow against Batpaw messier than it would've been otherwise.

Badger appeared! Night Finesse is active for this fight!
Silverhawk used Ankle Biter, dealing 9 (8+1) damage and costing 30 SP. Predator damage is halved for 2 turns.
Badger used Heavy Blow on Batpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 22 SP.

Silverhawk

50/50 HP
90/120 (-30) SP

Badger damage halved 1/2
81/90 (-9) HP
128/150 (-22) SP

Batpaw
11/20 (-9) HP
80/80 SP
profile | playlist | discord: downfive  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Last edited by downfive on Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 4:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 4:39

effect dice pls

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 4:39

The member 'downfive' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 5:17

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley had been happy for the chance to get out of camp, with everything that had been going on. Although she was sure Batpaw probably wasn't happy that she was here. But then again, it was Batpaw. She was pretty sure he had hated her the moment she walked into camp, if only because her kit had the same name as him at the time. And honestly, he could say what he wanted about her. She was tired of fighting.

Although what he did say was unnerving to say the least. Lilyvalley raised her head, and had to bite back a hiss of panic as she spotted the badger. Silverhawk was already moving to attack the beast, and immediately Lilyvalley felt her paws moving on their own as she pushed Batpaw aside, wincing as she felt claws clumsily raking her side. But this was not the first time she had felt the wrath of one of these creatures. She survived before, she would survive again.

She looked at Batpaw, concern in her gaze. "You alright?" Petty rivalries could wait for another day. She knew the damage a badger could cause. She wouldn't even wish that type of damage upon Nettlepaw, let alone on Batpaw.

Lilyvalley used Blocking Leap, taking the damage meant for Batpaw and costing 5 stamina

Silverhawk
50/50 HP
90/120 SP

Badger damage halved 1/2
81/90 HP
128/150 SP

Batpaw
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

Lilyvalley
36/45 HP
85/90 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:06

The intense scent of a badger filled the marshland area the herb patrol resided in not too long after the hiss of Batpaw gave the alert, not a second being lost as the patrol launched their attacks. He motioned for Heatherberry to stand back. She would be needed for healing should something go wrong - which it already seemed cats were taking hits meant for others already. In a way, it was rather moving to see a clan work to protect each other.

Virtue used Dirty Trick paired with Snap on Badger, dealing 17 damage and costing 14 SP.

Virtue
65/65 HP
126/140 (-14)

Silverhawk
53/53 HP
90/120 SP

Badger damage halved 1/2
64/90 HP (-17)
128/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
80/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
85/90 SP

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGgdMsS newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg3TFt newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] J0ieN9e newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg3GK7 newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JGg2WjR

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JcTsSP1  newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JcnAVnI newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Grub_f10newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 14:28

A badger! His eyes rounded in horror as the beast lumbered towards him, zeroing in on him as if he was prey. This was it - his beautiful pelt, ruined. His brilliant plans, lost to the ages. His life, yet to amaze those around him, over. Oh, woe is Batpaw! But then some fiend had shoved him aside just before the blow from the badger's hefty paw caught him.

Lilypaw! Lilyvalley was her name, but she was yet to gain his respect. Even now he was caught between gasping out relief and spitting at her fierce words about how he could take care of himself. He did neither though, merely flicking his tail in acknowledgement and sending a quiet thanks to StarClan that they had spared him and he would not die in vain. Clearly he was destined for great things and they could not afford to lose him.

"Oooh, you!" He snarled at the badger and launched himself into the air, paws outstretched. "Die!" He landed squarely on its back, hind paws pummeling fiercely to tear at its flesh.

Batpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 7(6+1) damage and costing 7 SP!

Virtue
65/65 HP
126/140

Silverhawk
53/53 HP
90/120 SP

Badger damage halved 1/2
57/90 HP (-7)
128/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
73/80 SP(-7)

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
85/90 SP

mallowkit #4c0d26
newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:39

Silverhawk

Silverhawk was surprised to see Lilyvalley dive in front of the badger's swing, briefly reeling from the blow in Batpaw's place. He expected to watch her cowardly figure go running into the depths of the marsh to get away from something so horrific as a badger. No respect blossomed, but Silverhawk acknowledged the move regardless. Virtue ushered Heatherberry aside before joining the fight himself, and once again Silverhawk was chagrined to admit that the Riders were useful when they wanted to be.

At Batpaw's assault, the badger reared onto its stumpy legs, growling in pain and swinging around blindly. Silverhawk heard the dull thump of its heavy paws connecting with one of them, but he didn't look to see who it was. While the badger was concerned with rising and dropping in an attempt to buck the tick-like apprentice loose, Silverhawk bite into the higher, meatier area of its leg again, shaking his head savagely when his hold was secure.

Silverhawk used Snap, dealing 9 (8+1) damage and costing 7 SP.
Badger used Heavy Blow on Virtue, dealing 9 (17/2) damage and costing 22 SP.

Silverhawk

53/53 HP
83/120 (-7) SP

Badger damage halved 2/2
48/90 (-9) HP
106/150 (-22) SP

Virtue
56/65 (-9) HP
126/140

Batpaw
23/23 HP
73/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
85/90 SP
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:57

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Of course, Batpaw said nothing to her, and Lilyvalley had to fight to stop herself from rolling her eyes. She would assume him jumping into the battle was confirmation that he was, indeed, okay, and she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

The rest of the group had jumped into the battle, and Lilyvalley decided it was time for her to do something. She remembered the words that Steadfast had told her. Strike low and strike fast.

And that was exactly what she did, as she aimed her blows for the ankles.

Lilyvalley used Ankle Biter, dealing 9 (8+1) damage and costing 30 stamina. Damage is halved for 1 turn.

Silverhawk
53/53 HP
83/120 SP

Badger
39/90 HP
106/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
80/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
55/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
126/140 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:58; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 18:57

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 19:35

Seeing the signature move his nomadic group often used being succesfully twice had Virtue's eye gleaming with pride. He really would remember these shadow born cats as long as he lived; it would be rather unlikely he would come across such a group again in his lifetime. "Wonderful, the lot of you! Looks like it's starting to get tired; don't let up!" A hiss sounded under his breath at the slice in his flank from the badgers previous attack as he lashed out to drag his own claws across its striped muzzle.

Virtue used Front Paw Strike on Badger, dealing 10 damage and costing 7 SP.

Silverhawk
53/53 HP
83/120 SP

Badger
29/90 HP (-10)
106/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
80/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
55/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
119/140 SP (-7)

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 9:16

Batpaw held on as tightly as he could to the badger as it thrashed about, claws sinking deeper into the fur of its stinking pelt, but it was to no avail. He was eventually tossed off, though landed unceremoniously on all four of his paws. The apprentice was right back into it, however, hissing and spitting as he charged forward. "Die already!" He snapped his jaws around one of the creature's forelegs, his head violently whipping about to tear the flesh.

Batpaw used Snap on the badger, costing 7 SP and doing -6 damage!

Silverhawk
53/53 HP
83/120 SP

Badger
23/90 HP [-6]
106/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
76/80 SP [-7]

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
55/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
119/140 SP

mallowkit #4c0d26
newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] EmptyThu 11 Apr 2024 - 5:21

Silverhawk

The blood pouring from its wounds was starting to slow down, but it hadn't stopped yet. However the cats assaulted it, it did not intend to let them kill it. Silverhawk could see that determination in its eyes--a beast's resolve not to flinch, to continue the fight to the very end. He ducked forward, digging his claws in when he thought Batpaw's attack had made an opening, but piercing its flesh quickly drew the badger's ire. A heavy, blunt paw swung against his shoulder with a nasty thud, sending him rolling back through the mud.

Ankle Biter has worn off!
Silverhawk used Front Paw Strike, dealing 9 (8+1) damage and costing 7 SP.
Badger used Heavy Blow on Silverhawk, dealing 17 damage and costing 22 SP.

Silverhawk

36/53 (-17) HP
76/120 (-7) SP

Badger
14/90 (-9) HP
84/150 (-22) SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
76/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
55/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
119/140 SP
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] Empty

Back to top Go down

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Deep Marshes-
Jump to: