Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 4:01

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley would be lying if she said she was not at least a little concerned about Batpaw's apparent bloodlust. She knew that apprentice had issues, but she could only hope he wasn't like that when he battled a cat. The lack of fear was also pretty worrisome. Batpaw did know the damage badgers could do, right?

She didn't have much time to think too hard on his behavior as Silverhawk was sent to the ground. This thing was still fighting, and it didn't look like it was ready to stop anytime soon. Lilyvalley couldn't understand. The badger could run and have a chance to live. Why continue to fight a losing battle? Unless...?

She tried to catch Virtue's gaze, wondering if perhaps he could recognize what was going on. The other two cats were so caught up in battle, but now Lilyvalley was scared. This badger had something to protect to stick around as long as it was. She would have to let Leopardstar know once the patrol got back to camp. For now, though, they couldn't let it live. It was too dangerous.

Lilyvalley darted in once again, taking a swipe at the badger's flank. While one eye was on the badger, the other was on Silverhawk, as she subconsciously put herself in between the two. Hopefully the tom had not been too injured by that hit.

Lilyvalley used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina.

Silverhawk
36/53 HP
76/120 SP

Badger
6/90 HP
84/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
76/80 SP

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
48/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
119/140 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 18:21

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Batpaw felt his hackles rise when Silverhawk was thrown aside. He had respect for the warrior in this moment and how well he had been fighting with the rest of the patrol. That thunk had him concerned, though. Hoping to finish the fight soon, he darted forward again to snap his jaws around the badger's leg once more, this time aiming for lower.

Batpaw used Ankle Biter on the badger! Its damage is halved for 2 turns!

Silverhawk
36/53 HP
76/120 SP

Badger
-2/90 HP [-8] KO Pending
84/150 SP

Batpaw
23/23 HP
46/80 SP [-30]

Lilyvalley
39/48 HP
48/90 SP

Virtue
56/65 HP
119/140 SP

Last edited by Grohiik on Thu 18 Apr 2024 - 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15041

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 18:21

The member 'Grohiik' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 Mistpe10
newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]   newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

newleaf, new me [herb hunt + clanwide move][o]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2