Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holey Moley (open)

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Ice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 22:58

Sitting near the clan entrance, the round-bodied warrior Molehill sat in silence. His heart hurt from the loss of his beloved sister, but every day the grief became a little less muddled from the happiness of being back home. Perhaps someday Daisyfang would return, but until then he'd spend time waiting for her by the entrance whenever he got a chance.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Holey Moley (open) VHQrlk5
Holey Moley (open) 1QYZaRo

Holey Moley (open) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 23:01

Crakeburn had not yet had much of a chance to talk with some of the older warriors in the Clan, but as a patrol had begun to be formed at her father's request, she figured it would be a good of time as any. The brown tom that currently resided by the edge of camp had caught her attention, and the molly figured it wouldn't hurt to approach. "Hey there," She called, politely. "I don't think I've gotten to catch your name. M'name's Crakeburn, but given I'm Sootstorm's kit, I... wouldn't be surprised if you knew. I'm sorry I haven't been able to learn yours yet, though."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 23:32

Rapidfire followed behind her sister. She always had a lot of energy in her steps and a big happy smile on her face.

Sometimes however, Crakeburn's mentioning of them being deputy kits and presuming that others would know that made her worried. It was probably just anxiety on her own part but she always felt more pressure whenever that was brought up.

But, she hadn't really worried about anything like this before so much so why was she now?

"Hi Hi HI! I'm Rapidfire she meowed in happy greetings sing song-ily.

"I'm Crakeburn's sister"

----------

Eaglefly glanced at his patrol-mates hmm he got paired with the noisy one again huh? He wondered if he could play a prank on her later, maybe it would quiet her down some, how would they ever catch prey with her singing practically to the stars??

The tom glanced to Molehill next... he knew that look all too well. He had lost his sister Sparrow the previous med cat. Med cats just did not seem to like their clan. The stars must have cursed them ever since that crazy old Batsong had gone off the deep end he thought to himself.

He felt for Molehill a lot, losing a sister was rough.

Did these two soot kits have zero empathy? Running up to him and rubbing in his face that they were sisters just after he lost his sister?

He flicked his tail,

"Alright then deputy kits, lets get going" he muttered flicking his tail

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 16:05

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her

Cloudypetal was happy to join her clanmates near the camp entrance - her tail held high and her eyes clear. She already overheard some of the conversation - Crakeburn and Rapidfire being awkward and talking about being the deputy's kits as usual. Her whiskers twitched until she caught a glimpse of Molehill's sad expression. Her face distorted in cringe. Of all the cats to introduce yourself to as sisters, it had to be the cat who just lost his own.

With a pout, she settled beside Molehill after the patrol departed. She was grateful for her mentor's dismissal.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She mewed softly, her tail touching his shoulder. "I loved Daisyfang. We were close. You had an incredible sister, and the hole she left in this clan could never be filled."

She looked at him, her gaze gentle. "Can I sit here with you?"

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Ice

Libra Dragon

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 1:06

It didn't take long before he was no longer alone and within moments he'd somehow managed to gather a whole patrol together. First were a couple of Sootstorm's kits, who he met with a respectful dip of his head. Sisters... they seemed to get along so well, much like he and Daisyfang did... No. This wasn't the time to become sad all over again. Right now he needed to provide for his clan, it's what she would've wanted.

"I'm Molehill. It's nice to finally learn your names," the plump brown warrior mewed with a sheepish smile. Truly, by now he should've remembered their names but with so many cats in the clan his brain could only remember so much.

Giving Eaglefly a thankful nod of his head, he was about to get up and join the others until some-cat joined his side and settled down beside him. Looking to his left he noticed Cloudypetal had joined him. Listening to her begin to speak about his missing sister he found himself more than grateful for her kind words, but the more she spoke the more he grew closer to crying again and needed to distract himself before he was a blubbering mess once more.

Standing up more hastily than he had intended, Molehill kept his gaze on the now departing patrol. "W-we need to help hunt," the fat warrior mewed simply before giving his pelt a shake and trotting after the others. He hoped he hadn't been rude, but he just needed to get out of this place.

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 185

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 0:00

OATFLUFFare you going to age with grace?
he/him - t2 windclan warrior
"Hey, take it easy." Oatfluff meowed gently, padding up behind the pair of cats. Cloudypetal was being kind and gentle as always, and Oatfluff wondered why this tom seemed so down. He didn't recognize him, but there was something familiar in his gaze, in his mannerisms and the way he spoke. It reminded him of Daisyfang. The brown tom's heart sank, wondering if he was her kin. He seemed so sad...Oatfluff supposed he would be too, if any of his kin had gone missing. With a frown, he brushed his tail along the tom's flank comfortingly. "Don't be hard on yourself, yeah?" He walked alongside him, wondering if he should mention Daisyfang or try to take Molehill's mind off of things. He wasn't sure the tom should be hunting, but maybe a distraction was what he needed.

Oatfluff straightened, padding shoulder-to-shoulder with Molehill as they left camp and headed out on the moor. "I'm Oatfluff, by the way! I don't think I've met you before." He meowed cheerfully, hoping he could help Molehill get out of his head. A hunt would be just what he needed, surely. Maybe he'd forget everything for a moment. The fluffy mottled tom tasted the air, trying to pick up any prey-scent that he could direct the brown warrior toward. "I think there's a rabbit over there." He murmured, keeping his voice low as he gestured in the rabbit's direction with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 9:35

Molehill. An interesting name, for an interesting tom. Looking to the rest of the patrol, she gave a fanged smile of support. Rapidfire, she definitely knew. Cloudypetal, too, was a cat that she'd gotten to know. There were two others she wasn't as familiar with, though Eaglefly was definitely a respected warrior... ah. Oatfluff. "It'll be okay. I promise." She nodded to the grieving tom, before following the rest of the patrol.

With Oatfluff mentioning the rabbit, the multicolor warrior grinned. "Ooh, I got it." She stated, rather confidently, as she made her way right to catching the feathered creature. Slow paw steps turned quick as she got as close as possible before startling the creature to give chase. Though, just as she got close, her shoulder twinged--and her claws escaped the rabbit's pelt. A frustrated huff quickly made its way out of her chest. "...No I don't." The molly followed up with for her patrolmates.

Crakeburn attempts to catch a rabbit! Unsuccessful! -3 SP.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Sat 30 Mar 2024 - 9:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 9:35

The member 'Kitty' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Holey Moley (open) Mistpe10
Holey Moley (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 20:36

Cloudypetal
T3 Warrior | WindClan | she/her
Cloudypetal watched as Molehill hastily rose to his paws. She had misunderstood entirely. She felt a pang of guilt, and her ears dropped as she stared up at the tom. Before she could apologize, Oatfluff's gentle voice reached her ears.

"Hey, take it easy."

She nodded in silent agreement - thanking him for stepping in. She quickly rose to her paws, padding out into the moor in between Molehill and Eaglefly. She didn't feel like saying a word - given her misread of the situation earlier. Molehill was confusing. But, to be fair, if she lost Galestorm - she'd probably be the same way. Hopefully, he knew that she was there for him. She was close to Daisyfang too.

She flicked her tail, dismissing herself from the patrol quickly. Maybe catching a rabbit would be just what she needed. She spotted a plump rabbit nibbling on some grass nearby. She leaped, pouncing on the rabbit. With a triumphant grin, she held up her catch. If she's lucky, she'll be able to catch a couple more.

Cloudypetal caught a rabbit! -3SP.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Last edited by kieer on Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2024 - 20:36

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Holey Moley (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 20:45

"I won't," Molehill mewed with a small smile at Oatfluff's words of encouragement. He knew it wasn't his fault that his sister had gone missing, but he couldn't help but feel bad about the fact that he hadn't been able to find her. But even so, the clan still needed to be fed and with his supportive clanmates by his side he hoped to be able to contribute at least a little bit.

"I've seen you around, but nice to formally meet. I'm Molehill," he mewed to Oatfluff with a dip of his head. Turning to Crakeburn, he gave the she-cat a smile of thanks for her words and watched as her and Cloudypetal went after the rabbit that Oatfluff had mentioned. He wasn't too much of a runner himself, but he had another method of hunting, even if it wasn't the most conventional.

Trotting over to a nearby rock, that laid against the patrol's path, the plump warrior crouched down. Pressing the side of himself against the rock, he pushed sideways and up, heaving the boulder up and flipping it over to reveal a smorgasbord of creeping crawly bugs. Luckily for him, this was just what he wanted. Keeping his eye on a clump of plump worms, he smacked his paws forwards, landing squarely on the grub. Scooping the slimy bunch up in his mouth, a genuine smile grew on his maw as he remembered how fun it was to forage.

"Better bet back to bamp," he mewed as best he could through his mouthful.

Molehill attempted to catch a bug and was successful!

Last edited by Ice on Sun 21 Apr 2024 - 20:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 20:45

The member 'Ice' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Holey Moley (open) Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holey Moley (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holey Moley (open)   Holey Moley (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holey Moley (open)
Page 1 of 1