Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

back in my day... [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

back in my day... [c] Empty
PostSubject: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 6:27

"Mallowpaw!" meowed Brackendawn trotting across camp to intercept the apprentice. '"Want some help with your chores?" His eyes fell to the moss pile at his feet. To think literally only yesterday he had been freed from the duty of changing beds... He just couldn't keep away from the smell of sour moss... His nose scrunched at the thought, already he was wishing he could retract his offer. "Honeydew said I should get to know you better so I thought we could hang out, even if this is a kind of lame hangout..." his voice trailed off maybe he shouldn't have mentioned Honeydew's part in this, he actually did want to get to know Mallowpaw better. He only knew the tom as a kit, but clearly he wasn't one anymore. "I also wanted to congratulate you on becoming an apprentice finally... Congrats!" added Brackendaw shuffling his paws. This was embarrassingly lame, he use to be so cool and Mallowpaw knew that too. Their literal first meeting he had brought down an owl with Honeydew's help, even if it was reckless it was a lot cooler than... This. He felt like one of those elders that kept talking about 'back in my day..' but had no clue about the present. Things would get better though, he reminded himself. He would get to know all his clanmates properly again, and he wouldn't have to do stinking chores in the process either.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

back in my day... [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 10:39

MALLOWPAW !
The spotted tom looked up from his bundle of moss, having been absently pawing at it as he bundled it into a ball. No one had told him to fix the bedding for the elders, he had just wanted to. They deserved fresh bedding, warm bedding, and something that wasn't sour, stinky, tick ridden and... "Hey, Brackendawn!" He squeaked out, bouncing up quickly.

Mallowpaw took no offense in Brackendawn's honesty. In fact, he was glad Honeydew had sent the tom over to strengthen their relationship - he could always use more friends. "I'd be glad to take the help. I'm going to gather some more moss for the elders in just a moment, if you want to tag along!" He rolled the ball under his paw. "I won't have to be doing this much longer, either - thanks for the kind words, by the way - I'll be a warrior soon enough, just like you! But I'll still come to change out their bedding, since it's somethin' to do."

He rolled the bundle towards the young warrior. It had felt like so long since he'd seen Brackendawn, and... Really, it was. Moons! So long that he'd missed his apprenticeship. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior, by the way... I'm glad you came back to us safely."

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 7:17

A warm smile graced Brackendawn's features. His paws idly followed Mallowpaw, content to help when indicated. The young tom was all smiles and kind words, like Honeydew. His sister seemed to attract a like minded crowd he began to realise, who knew SkyClan had so many gentle cats. It was strange when he thought of his home and the cats that were his clan mates it was cats like Sunfire, Shatteredsky, Wolfstar and his father he thought of. They weren't cruel cats or unkind, but they were warriors, committed to their duty. They weren't as emotionally available as Honeydew's friends. Perhaps the surplus of such stoic cats is what led Wolfstar to her choice of Honeydew as deputy. Perhaps the future of SkyClan would be more gentle. Brackendawn allowed that thought to settle, mouth turning upwards fondly at the idea.

Mallowpaw pawed the rolled moss to the older tom, who dribbled it towards the elders den. "Thanks, Mallowpaw!" he purred at the tom's praise. It was nice how happy everyone was for him, it brought a pink hue to his cheeks, and did well to comfort his doubts. "You can put your nest near mine, it's next Honeydew and Yewshade And Bubblebeam's. You guys are all friends, so that should be fine." The brindled tom paused outside the elder's den, tail twitching. "There's lots to do as a warrior, and I get the feeling there'll be way more apprentices to do this.  I doubt you'll get the chance to change the bedding even if you wanted to once you get your name."

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 5:50

MALLOWPAW !
Mallowpaw brightened even more somehow when Brackendawn extended the offer of putting his nest near the cats he was either closest to, or seemed to be the kindest. To be close to the group he listed would mean quite a lot to him - it was a gesture of kindness that he would not soon forget. He always worried about where he would sleep when moving into new dens. Sleeping next to cats who didn't like him, who wanted him dead or thought he was worthless... He shook himself to get rid of the thought.

"Thank you." He purred warmly, sidling up beside the warrior with a moss ball of his own. He flicked his tail along the warrior's back lightly. "You're right about that, too. More duties than I've already got as an apprentice... I'll be glad to serve the Clan in whatever way I can! I'll miss visiting the elders, though... I guess I could bring them prey to make up for it!" Mallowpaw rolled the ball of moss forward, watching it make its way to the center of the den. It was empty at the moment - the elders were loafing about in camp for now. "I think I'll be going to the Moonstone in a few days. It won't be long before I'm snoring up a storm next to you guys! And maybe if I'm lucky, Honeydew will give us all an apprentice and we'll all train together!"

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 11:01

Mallowpaw sure was chipper, almost tooth achingly so, but it was better than whatever Yewshade was. That was a mystery within itself, and he didn't want to be overbearing and interrogate his sister about her friends, but... He was odd. Brackendawn dismissed his grievances with a flick of his tail, raising his eyebrows as the grey tom spoke. "You'll definitely stay their favourite if you suck up them like that." he snorted, though he was serious. Mallowpaw was also odd, his happiness unnerving. Surely no cats intentions were always this pure? Brackendawn was nice, or nicer, but this was sickening. Last time he'd been this nice he'd been trying to wind his grandma up into making him a warrior. It probably would have worked had the wolves not attacked, but Mallowpaw seemed far too genuine. "I hope whichever cat you meet gives you good advice." He probably should have mentioned his own moonstone, but... he held it close to his heart, he didn't need anyone knowing about the moment between himself and his mother. They weren't entitled to it, and they didn't deserve it. "I believe you, but keep your snoring down. I like my beauty sleep."

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 5:31

MALLOWCLOUD !
A laugh left him as he began to unfurl his mossball. "Sucking up to them, huh?" He shook his head, unable to shake the smile that plastered itself onto his face. "I just want to help everyone, that's all. I think StarClan'll know that, too, and send me some cat who can teach me what will help every cat best."

He worked his paws into the soft moss, enjoying the way it felt against his worn pads. He'd fall asleep right here if Brackendawn hadn't caught up to him. Maybe they could even nap here together? Surely the elders would like a little company... And Brackendawn could get that beauty sleep. "No promises. If I'm snoring, that means I'm getting good rest! If it keeps you up and you're due for a dawn patrol, I'll take your place, though. You have my word on that!" He purred, scraping the moss into the shape of a nest. "I love watching the sun rise in the morning..."

mallowkit #4c0d26
back in my day... [c] Ezgif_10
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 8:45

"I think I'll let you sleep..." Brackendawn mewed, fixing his eyes on a particularly sparkly bug. "Dawn patrols throw me right into the action... Help me wake up... Get me pumped, and I suppose the sunrise is alright..." Blue eyes followed the beetle as it continued its path. As it took flight, he finally returned his attention mostly to Mallowpaw. "I'm not from StarClan, but I can tell you there's no magic answer to that question. You just have to figure it out on your own..." a butterfly flitted past "... What works best... Sometimes nothing works."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back in my day... [c]   back in my day... [c] Empty

Back to top Go down