Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! Empty
PostSubject: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:24

Leafpaw, the curious Riverclan apprentice, decided to take a stroll. Yet, she ended up at the gorge. Why was this? Well, Leafpaw was probably day-dreaming and her paws lead the curious ball of fluff here. But, a different scent hit her nose. Windclan scent. But, what she didn't know, was that she had already crossed the border. But, she was terribly close to falling, and one mistake would send the apprentice flying. Oddly enough, the steep cliff gave way, sending the apprentice hanging.

Managing to grab a claw-hold on a crack in the side, heart-beats away from death, Leafpaw was terrified. "H-Help!!!" She wailed, hoping she would be heard. By her own Clan, or maybe even Windclan. They wouldn't be heartless enough to let her die, would they?

All she could do, was hope. Hope not to die, and hope to be saved.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:35

Shadeheart was out gathering some herbs nearby the gorge. She somehow liked being near it. Suddenly she heard a cry. She raced to the edge and saw Leafpaw hanging off the edge. "H... hold on! I'll get you!" she stammered. She looked across the gorge and saw it was too far to leap across, but there was no way the apprentice could hold on for long enough for her to go around the gorge and over the small twoleg bridge. She had no idea what to do. If she died trying to leap across the gorge, Ravenpaw would be left without a mentor. What to do... what to do... she thought in a panic.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:41

Patcheye was not too far from the gorge, her green eyes curiously and cautiously looking towards the apprentice, her muscles tensing, weary of the apprentice, weary of her crossing the border onto Windclan territory, her claws began to dig in and out of the soil in impatience, she had never felt so impatient, she guessed it was just not getting enough action lately and not stretching her now faltering joints. Snapping out of her train of thought from a certain yowl, her heart began to race, her legs instantly moving as if they had a mind of their own, the only time she came to was when she leapt. Her multicolored paws feeling nothing but a draft of air, immediately she just managed to grab the scruff of the apprentice, yanking on her scruff and pulling and flinging her away from the danger. Her back claws scrabbling at the edge but she managed to catch herself, her chest heaving heavily from the sudden use of adrenaline, she meowed between breaths. "Are you...ok apprenti-ice?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:47

The terrified apprentice had shut her eyes, and wouldn't open them. She was shaking violently, but when she felt something... or someone grab her scruff, she had to flash open her eyes. Seeing that she had been carried on to the surface of the gorge, and seeing a Windclan warrior before her, she flattened her ears, as if to show respect, even though she was still shaking. "Y-Y-Yeah.." She stammered. "I-I-I'm sorry for crossing the border... I didn't know..." She mewed. She was really sorry about crossing, and an apologetic look was in the young cats' eyes.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 21:54

She smiled slightly and licked the apprentice's scruff gently, trying to soothe the small, frightened form. Each breath the senior drew in her figure lowered and shook ever so violently. "No need to apologize... you being a silly apprentice you are is sure to have mishaps." she purred, beckoning for the apprentice to stand. She backed away slightly to give the she-cat space, licking her maw of the saliva produced she stood tall, the wind rustling and brushing away her long, fluffy fur revealing the dreaded marks across her face.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 22:06

Leafpaw nodded. "A-Are you going to tell Raccoonstar? Or Reedheart?" She asked, quietly. She probably deserved it, but hoped it would not happen. The soft licks helped somewhat calm the frightened thing, and she stood, respecting the senior warrior. Her glossy pelt was ruffled, probably from her freaking out, and lack of grooming the past few days. "Thank you for saving me." She added, quietly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013 - 22:10

"No, I shall not. There is no need to have to be punished, but I think it is best for you, and me, to tell our leaders that we should be more weary around the gorge." she let off a slightly amused chuckle. "And your very much welcome. I am glad to have saved another cat from another clan once more." she let off a purr, doing her best to reassure the young cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!   Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Back, Leafpaw! Get Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: