Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Settling In [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5691

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 6:48

((OOC: Directly follows Wolfblossom's Leader Ceremony. This is not an official meeting, but it will still count as participating in an open topic!))

Wolfstar had wasted little time in ascending to the trees once she was able to on the return from highstones, grateful to be away from the vast openness of Windclan territory as she headed toward home. In silence she leaped from tree branch to tree branch along the Thunderclan border, not daring to relax until she had crossed the fallen oak into Skyclan territory proper. Coming up on two days of travel - one to the moonstone, one heading back home - was starting to wear on the newly-named leader, but she would not rest until she saw that her clan was safely where she'd left them the previous morning.

The sun cast long shadows by the time her paws touched the ground in front of camp, and Wolfstar ducked through the entrance with a sense of relief at finding the camp not much different than she had left it. Many of her clanmates seemed to be winding down for the evening.

For a moment, the newly-named leader stayed silent, quietly observing the camp around her with the hint of a weary smile on her face. There would be plenty to discuss with Honeydew and the medicine cats now that she'd been granted her name and nine lives, some ideas that she would want their opinions on, but for now the leader was simply glad to be among her clan once more after the long days of travel to the moonstone.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 4:36

Lighttail had largely adjusted to a diurnal routine, but her brain remained far more awake in the evening than the morning. As such, she was among the first to notice the new leader’s return. She met Wolfblossom, no, Wolfstar, with a respectful nod. What exactly was she supposed to say? Anything? Nothing? She’d never greeted a new leader who wasn’t kin before.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 4:26

Lighttail was among the first to notice the returned leader, and Wolfstar offered the warrior a nod in greeting. "Everything alright while I was away, Lighttail?" She asked. She didn't know Lighttail all that well, she was still very much a newcomer to the clan and there had been one thing after another to keep her attention elsewhere. She was here now, though.

"I swear things aren't... Like this all the time. I suppose this level of chaos isn't something even Shadowclan was used to?" Perhaps they were, after Nightstar, and the famine and sickness and wolves had affected all the clans, not just Skyclan. But they were certainly... Not a calm clan lately. "Starclan accepted me and granted me my lives... Hopefully that's a sign I'll be able to get a few things settled."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2427

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 6:41

Lighttail nodded. “Believe me, we all hope that. Life’s been a turmoil for everyone. I don’t know if you remember when half of ShadowClan had to shelter here, but I spent that time lost in Starfall Territory with my mentor. My grandfather was Froststar, and he died here. I don’t think ShadowClan have quite the same type of problems as SkyClan, but every clan has their issues and it’s like comparing mice to rabbits. I trust you’ll do your best, I guess is what I’m saying.”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 0:05

"I remember Shadowclan sheltering with us. Being away from them without knowing where your clanmates were must have been difficult." She couldn't imagine what that must have been like. To be away from her family, her friends... The flood that had forced Shadowclan from their home must have been hard enough even still remaining in the forest territories. "I didn't know Froststar well, I know the medicine cats did everything they could."

"True enough, I suppose. The forest won't stop just because the clans ask it to. I will do my best to mitigate what's in my power to mitigate, though." She would try, at least.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 21:52

Honeydew

Honeydew rushed forward as Wolfblossom - Wolfstar, she corrected herself - pushed through the camp entrance. That's so strange. It'll take some getting used to. She watched from afar as the new leader discussed with Lighttail, the first to greet her, and then made her way forward to stand by her side.

"Welcome back, Wolfstar," she greeted. Had the camp not still been enveloped in grief for their losses, this occasion would call for a celebration. Perhaps it still does. Perhaps it will help distract the others from their sorrows. Honeydew pondered momentarily before redirecting her attention to her leader. "All was peaceful, but it's a relief to have you back in camp," she mewed. "How are you feeling?"

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Settling In [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [OPEN]   Settling In [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1