Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Settling In [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 14:40

HoneylightLeader's Den

Honeylight pranced behind Iceheart and Nightstar as they entered the Leader's den. It was a nice afternoon, and Honeylight was in a bright mood (as he often is.) Iceheart and Nightstar had asked for his help in helping Nightstar's new den feel more like his own, which made Honeypaw feel even more excited. He knew Iceheart and Nightstar were close, and of course that Iceheart was a part of Nightstar's council, but Honeylight felt happy that Nightstar had asked for his help as well. He brought with him a bundle of flowers clenched in his teeth, purring faintly as he brought them inside. He figured they might be nice to spruce things up a little, if Nightstar would like them.

He also had a crude, somewhat messy flower crown perched on his head. Ever since he'd joined Thalia's lessons on how to make said flower crowns, Honeylight had taken quite a shine to them. He also really enjoyed picking the flowers themselves, since he could now go out on the territory on his own and spend more time finding the really pretty ones. The flower crown he sported today was one made up of oranges and yellows, matching his fur and the changing of the season.

"What kind of decorations are you thinking, Nightstar?" Honeylight asked as he set down the flowers, looking around curiously at the leader's den. He'd never been inside it before, only seen it from the outside, and so it was a strange new experience to see it in person. 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptySat 1 Oct 2022 - 17:08

Nightstar stood in the middle of his den with uncertainty, maybe having a bit of a mental breakdown as he considered that he was finally removing all remnants of Froststar from Shadowclan, and using his material to hide whatever may be left. "I'm not sure. I've never thought that I'd even have a space to make mine." He meowed honestly, but his tongue always was a little looser with Iceheart around. "My pelt is still curing, but I was thinking of using it in my nest. So as far as personal flair goes, you both have free reign of the space." ah his nest, his sad lump of moss he called a nest. Nightstar regarded it almost angrily, but he had no cat to blame but himself for how scant his nest was. He didn't let the apprentices in to make it as he wasn't exactly used to such luxuries, and surely they would go overboard. They had other, better things to do, like taking care of the elders, queens, and kits, as well as their nests. The most he allowed was letting them drop off a piece of prey in his den.

"But I suppose, maybe I should address my nest by making it actually comfortable to sleep in. I'm tired of the aches." Nightstar grumbled, pushing it with a paw as it sadly slid.

Settling In [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2969

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptySun 2 Oct 2022 - 16:12

Iceheart

Iceheart looked around the den. It was pretty plain as dens went, or perhaps she was simply used to the crowded area warriors slept in, and so the spacious leader’s den felt so different. She’d never been inside the leader’s den at all, not for Murkystar or for Froststar. Perhaps they were all like this, so barren and empty…well, no. She knew that wasn’t true. Both Murkystar and Froststar had had a mate to share the den with.  It felt so empty here because Nightstar’s nest was the only one.

Speaking of, Iceheart looked at the sorry nest and replied, “No wonder you’re getting aches, if you’re sleeping in that.” Her tone was always blunt around Nightstar, but she knew that he appreciated it. They both appreciated honesty from one another. “The pelt will help with the cold, but it won’t be comfortable unless you get some fresh moss. And perhaps some sticks or rocks to line the end with so it doesn’t lie so flat. It will make it easier to curl up that way. And then perhaps your back will stop aching so much.”

She looked to Honeylight. “Do you know where to find any pretty rocks in the territory? Or perhaps the Carrionplace has some old Twoleg trash that would be pretty enough to fill the den.” Her nose wrinkled at the thought. “Though, if we did find something, we would need to have it thoroughly washed.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 13:37

HoneylightLeader's Den

Honeylight turned his attention to the nest as Nightstar talked about it and winced a little. Yeesh. Yeah, that'd certainly give a cat aches. He'd definitely have to find some comfortable bedding for Nightstar. He remembered where to find some nice moss, since he'd just had to remake his own nest in the warrior's den. He glanced in mild surprise at Iceheart's blunt tone, but it made him smile. Nightstar and Iceheart's friendship seemed like it was good for each other. At Iceheart's question, Honeylight brightened out of his thoughts.

"Hmm," He sat back as he thought. "Y'know, I think I've seen some nice rocks around the deep marsh!" He said. "They'd probably need washing too, but I think we could make them work!" He brightened. "And I think I saw some cool stuff when we visited the carrionplace with Leopardsun. There should also be plenty of good moss available." Turning his attention back to Nightstar, he asked, "What's your favorite color?" He wanted to find things that Nightstar would be happy having in his den.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 14:53

Nightstar nodded sagely between the two as they spoke, bouncing ideas off each other. He was glad that they were having fun with it and letting their whims take them wherever they fancied, it took the pressure off of him. Until Honeylight asked him what his favourite colour was. Nightstar just referred to the tom with complete and utter dumbfounded confusion. "Favourite colour?" He blinked, he never thought of that before. The silence stretched uncomfortably long as the Shadowclan leader seemed to short circuit, he always had an answer for everything, except when it came to himself apparently. "I uh... am I supposed to have one?"

Settling In [c] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 20:55

Iceheart

Iceheart nodded along with Honeylight’s suggestions. Nighstar’s reply was only a tad surprising to her, however, and she replied with saying, “Not necessarily. I don’t have one. Although, a lot of cats do.” Ice herself had never given it much thought, and she didn't know what her own favorite color was either. She wandered around the den, taking in the space to try and generate fresh ideas in her own mind. “What color do you find most pleasing to look at, then? What would help make this feel at ease for you?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 15:31

HoneylightLeader's Den

Honeylight blinked at Nightstar's reaction to the question. He looked between the two older cats with a stunned look for a moment. His favorite colors were easy to list. Pink, because it looked pretty in the sky during sunrise and sunset, flowers that shade looked good in his coat, and he associated the color with cats like Forestbreeze and Swiftheart. And brown, most primarily because it reminded him of Iceheart's coat, and because so much of their territory was painted in shades of brown. In general, the color just reminded him of home. Maybe he was the silly one for thinking so much about this?

Shaking the thoughts from his mind, he refocused, grateful for Iceheart's redirection. "Exactly!" He chirped. He nodded to the flowers he brought in. "Like do any of these colors look nice?" 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 19:59

Swiftheart heard the tail end of the conversation as she arrived to the entrance of the leaders den. Her brother didn't have a favorite color??? hmm she supposed that didn't surprise her too much but it did a little.

She shuffled her paws a little louder as she approached so not to sneak up or anything like that. Peering inside she glanced around and gave them all a little wave with the tip of her tail.  The kits were finally asleep for a nap allowing her some freedom. She was so ready for them to become apprentices, as much as she loved kits she could only handle being cooped up in the nursery for so long. She observed the so far emptiness of the den, it was a very good thing that Honey and Ice were helping out with the decoration of this place, it for sure needed the attention.

She sat down just outside the den wrapping her tail around her paws. "hmm I think I like green alot, to me there is nothing nicer than when the snows finally melt and the first of the plant life comes back. she explained her favorite color and was always happy to add to the conversation. "hmm it makes for a pretty eye color too she giggled thinking of her mate.

(Grey said it would be ok if I made a post here, I know it is closed though so hopefully that is okay with you too lostfanboy: Swiftheart can kinda just watch)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptySat 8 Oct 2022 - 12:41

Nightstar considered the flowers that Honeylight had brought in, his ear flicking to acknowledge his sister coming in. "I think the golds are pleasing. They're warm." Nightstar meowed, his paw grazing contemplatively over the oranges, yellows, and reds. "They kind of remind me of Murkystar." He meowed, partially off-handedly as he considered his situation. He still couldn't quite believe that he was the leader now, sleeping in the same den as his mother now, making it his own officially. It felt... weird. Almost numbing as he tried to think of how to make this space his but always came up with a blank. How little did he know himself? That he didn't have a favourite colour? What else did he not have that he didn't know of?

70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyMon 10 Oct 2022 - 21:58

Iceheart

Iceheart looked over at Nightstar. She knew that look in his eyes. She’d seen it when he got overwhelmed as a new deputy and then when he first realized he would have to be leader. She couldn’t identify what precisely was going through his mind, but she knew that his mind was starting to spin off in its own direction. She walked over and sat down beside him, subtly leaning against him to try and ground him back into focus.

“Golds sound great,” Iceheart meowed, filling the awkward silence. She looked to Swiftheart and Honeylight. “I believe some gold flowers and grasses grow near the pine grove, right? We can go as a group some time to pick some out. We’ll find some good moss and other soft material to add to make the den cozier as well.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

Settling In [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [c]   Settling In [c] EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 16:37

HoneylightLeader's Den

Honeylight gave Swiftheart a bright smile of greeting, ears perking up at the sound of her voice at the entrance and head swiveling to face her. "Green's really nice," He agreed with a purr. Turning his attention back to Nightstar, he purred again at the mention of golds, mind already drifting to think of the golden flowers he's seen around the territory. He wondered what about golds reminded Nightstar of Murkystar. He had never officially met Murkystar, he barely remembered her. He bit down the question, not wanting to upset Nightstar, before quickly turning his attention to Iceheart's words.

"That sounds like a good idea!" Honeylight declared with a cheerful flick of his tail. "I bet we can find a lot of good stuff between us." 

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP