Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Empty
PostSubject: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:46 am

Daytrader
T1 Rogue | Outsider | she/her
"i'd rather die my way, than live yours."

Tip-tap. Tip-tap. Draag. And repeat a couple of times. She had been a bit overzealous in her last stop, ended up with a lot more than she had planned for, but the big fat tom-cat had a lot of things to give her for a chance to catch something live. Had to impress this she-cat, he had told her. But he hadn't caught a thing in his life aside from a snack his twolegs had tossed him, and he had told her he was a master hunter. Couple trinkets later, she well believed it.

But now she had too much. Travel was a hindrance, and she was much too far away from home to stash it in her little hold-all. A proverbial den of gold-- If gold came in a multitude of colours from mud to something that hurt your eyes to look at, and one thing looked strangely like a duck. Right now, though, it was a lot of useless stuff. She could still sell it, maybe trade it, but they had little practical benefits. A collar, sure, but she wasn't quite sure what to do with this smooth, thin, red stone. Didn't feel like any other stones she had seen.

With a huff, she dragged her little wagon (it was more like a leaf, but thinner, raggedy, and a weird colour; she called it a Not-Leaf), and tossed it onto the open ground before her. Heavens above, this place stank. Rot, mildew, a mouse left out too long and cats whose mama never taught them how to groom properly. Anyhoo--

"Hellooo~!" She called out into the big, dark, open (nasty) place. "You have been graced with the presence of Daytrader, travelling trader as my name may suggest! I buy, sell, trade-- Information, objects, food, board! Don't be too hasty, there's more than enough for everyone!" She hoped these cats wouldn't be as strange as they sniffed.

discord: moonazine | timezone: gmt | code (c) url=<[https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u5474]kieer[/url]

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."

Last edited by moonazyne on Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:46 am

The member 'moonazyne' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Successdice

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Mistpe10
khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3218

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 12:14 am

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

Ajex had been content with relaxing by himself when an unfamiliar voice rang pleasantly through the air. He peered out from his perch on one of the higher logs in the old den, lightless blue eyes landing on a ginger tabby she-cat surrounded by all sorts odd objects. What was this? She said something about her name-- Daytrader-- and that she was selling, trading and buying. Hmm...

The Captain leapt down from his perch, landing gracefully on all four a few fox-lengths away from Daytrader. His fox-pelt was drapped over his back, dark ginger fur sleek and more well-groomed then it had been while it still belonged on the back of it's first owner. He approached her, a friendly smile on his face and tail raised in greeting. "And I, Ajex, Captain of the Crew, welcome you to our home!" He purred, then glanced down at her wears. "What do you have with you?" He prompted. He was sure he could trade a few days of boarding, or perhaps information about the Clans, for a few pretty gifts.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:55 am

Louse liked the sound of this newcomer a lot more than there last visitor. It seemed like she was here to help, and she even introduced herself too. A fitting name too, he learnt as he hopped down from his perch to inspect her and her wares. Louse did a slow slap around the she-cat, amber eyes not missing anything. He came to a stop beside the ginger leader, puffing his chest out to appear bigger. "Yep and I'm louse and I welcome you too cos I'm my own boss." he meowed "Your stuff if pretty neat! Where do you find it, I could help you get stuff." he added.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 8:46 pm

Spider slunk lazily over to the three cats, eyeing the stranger with guarded curiosity. He sniffed at the pile of "treasure" wrinkling his nose as he spotted a familiar twoleg object. He picked up the collar, dangling it from his claw as he regarded the rest of her so-called treasures with a wrinkle of his nose. Some of this stuff looked interesting, but some of it just seemed like junk to him. Regardless, he was sure some cat was willing to trade for it, and the thought of how much stuff he could get just by trading junk he'd found had the young tom's green eyes lighting up with interest.

"Yeah, where d'you get all this junk?" He asked bluntly, echoing his brother's question.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 8:13 am

Daytrader
T1 Rogue | Outsider | she/her
"i'd rather die my way, than live yours."

Daytraders pleasant, welcoming grin grew into that sly one of a near-promised deal. A soft purr left her lips and she bowed her head at the orange tom that approached, and then moved her paw over her Not-Leaf carrier. "Pleasure to meet you, indeed," She meowed. "I have anything and everything. Collars, trinkets, old bones, feathers, other bits and bobs... Take a look."

She swished the top of the Not-Leaf off of its fold with a quick movement. There was little bits of everything. She didn't even have a name for any of it.

"It is not junk, my peculiar-sniffing friends," She hummed. "Curios. Wonders. Intrigues. You look like you'd enjoy this, have a look--" With her nose, she rooted out a strange object. It was cylinderical in shape, a dark and translucent base that was smooth to the touch with a smaller, white, rimmed top (empty pill bottle). She nosed it over to the two younger cats.

"A lady never reveals her trade, little ones," Daytrader jibed. "But perhaps, if our business is continued and bountiful, I may have services for you. You will be paid."

discord: moonazine | timezone: gmt | code (c) url=<[https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/u5474]kieer[/url]

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3218

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 9:04 am

This place is pretty dead... By which I mean, there's nothing to kill.

While Daytrader presented something to the two younger toms, Ajex's gaze darted across the many trinkets that the merchant had brought with her. He recalled his disappointment when Hazel threw away her collar-- a perfectly good one, too-- and here, as if it had been brought specifically for him, was a shiny new collar. It looked like it would be much bigger than what would fit him, but he didn't mind. He was planning to add a few... additonal touches to it, anyway. "How much would this cost to have?" He broke through the she-cat's sales speech to jab a paw in the collar's direction, the shiny grey flashing at him as if to call to him.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2217

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 11:36 am

Louse's gaze dropped to the object that rolled towards him and his sibling, mild disdain crossing his features as Ajex immediately took over handling the newcomer and her other wares. He knew stuff! He didn't get why he was left out, but he was trying to behave and so he'd play along. There was only half-interest directed towards the 'gift', his eyes remained transfixed like his attention was rapt, but tufted ears twitched as the two adults spoke revealing when his focus truly was. "Odd." he sniffed, tail brushing the ground absentmindedly "Obviously a two-leg thing. Didn't ever see one when I lived with mother." He didn't speak of his mother often, not because it upset the calico, but because the time with her was so short lived and unimportant. She had hated Louse and his siblings, and so left them to waste away in a sopping box. The malcontent she had felt for the kits wasn't even returned by him... He just didn't care.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)   khajit has wares, if you have coin (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

khajit has wares, if you have coin (o)
Page 1 of 1