Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

spare me the chatter [c]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

spare me the chatter [c] Empty
PostSubject: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 6:52

It seemed there was a never break in Silverdusk's life, which she was grateful for as it kept her from dwelling on the past moon, but stars were they tired. She had hoped there would be no issues on this border patrol, but upon breaking away to mark the borders their keen gaze caught sight of an unfamiliar black and white pelt. They opened their mouth to scent the air, and of course, that just had to confirm it was a rogue. Since the war, their tolerance for just about anything was extremely low. She'd worn the tom to back off, and if he didn't then she'd leave his fate up to the God of Death. Her claws would just be his messenger.

They made no attempt to hide their approach, there was no need to, there was only two ways this could go. "You tresspass, rogue. meowed Silverdusk evenly, cutting his path forward off. The tall warrior stared down their nose at unwelcome cat, her stare was devoid of any emotions, except for mild annoyance and disdain for him. "I will not warn you again, leave now."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

spare me the chatter [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 22:39

Asmodeus walked forward as light as a wraith despite being a somewhat large cat. His eyes landed on the Thunderclan she-cat and a small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. Of course she came over, hissing and spitting threats. Asmodeus did stop, his eyes looked casually at the ground beneath his paws... and he took a few steps back. He inhaled deep, making sure that he was on the other side of their cute imaginary line where they started claiming the land belonged to them. After that, he looked up at her, mismatched eyes taking in her silver tabby form. His feathery tail swished once, then came to a casual halt just behind his left hind leg.

"Apologies, I'm new to these lands. This is nothing like my suburbs back home. We didn't have borders, per se, but we did have a few cat colonies like yours roaming around. Where ever they happened to be was their territory and they took what they wanted." He studied her form, curious, noting that she was a she-cat on the younger side of the age spectrum. An adult, perhaps, but certainly not an experienced one.

"Is this acceptable to you? Where should I stand?" He was genuine in his questions, but he wasn't here to be lectured on borders of all things. "I don't mean to be any trouble, I'm certainly no threat. I just need a bit of guidance so I avoid trouble in the future. I'm Asmodeus." A slight head tilt, an expectant gaze and that same tiny smirk stayed on his face. He looked every bit of friendly as any well-meaning cat. Would she still try to fight with him? Would she still try and be nasty? He was very interested to find out.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyThu 7 Mar 2024 - 22:39

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
spare me the chatter [c] Failuredice

spare me the chatter [c] Mistpe10
spare me the chatter [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 1:32

Silverdusk blinked slowly at the rogue, his words landing on ears that didn’t particularly care. It was obvious he was trying to rile her, to trap them in some sort of mind game. A tattered ear twitched with annoyance. Did he really have nothing better to do? His life story was also uninteresting, and did not change the fact that he had just been over their border. It was a mousebrained excuse, the scent borders were quite obviously there, and once he was caught he knew well enough to back off. If the tom was going to feign innocence he could at least try to be smarter about it. They supposed he was at least off their territory now, and hopefully he would stay that way. If he complied, which he was doing now, there was no need for claws nor further interaction once they made sure he was educated. Their tail swished idly. “Where you are is fine.” mewed Silverdusk flatly “You will not find yourself in any trouble if you respect the scent markers along the border, Asmodeus.” His slight against the clans was ignored, and his effort at introductions. The molly wasn’t looking to start (nor continue) anything, but flattery and gentleness had never been within their nature, and this rogue was hardly deserving of either of those. Hopefully he did not take their firm words offensively, but she highly doubted this would end peacefully.

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 10:50

Not far off, Auburnflare had been engrossed in the process of checking the scents along the border. After taking his time in renewing the marker, he'd gotten lost in sniffing about for any creatures that had recently passed through. Nothing but some wandering predators. After a while, however, the breeze carried an unfamiliar cat scent. Curiously got the best of the young warrior as the fur along his spine bristled. Surely, Ajex's Crew wasn't mousebrained enough to be traipsing the territory now that the clans had returned to the forest.

As he caught up with Silverdusk, the brown and white patched tom flicked his tail and narrowed his eyes. It appeared the other warrior was doing a great job keeping their black and white visitor outside of the boundaries. Auburnflare regarded Asmodeus with a disdainful twitch of his whiskers, "Seems like you have a friend, Silverdusk. What wayward scrap do we have the pleasure of entertaining today?"

spare me the chatter [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 11:46

Still a little spicy I see. He thought amusedly to himself upon hearing the silver she-cat's words. His tongue rubbed against the back of his teeth from one fang to the other and his smirk increased. Good. I like a little spice now and then. Another form appeared on the horizon before he could say anything though and his eyes went to the tom next. He wasn't picky. He'd gladly speak to the both of them, no matter how rowdy the both of them got.

"Silverdusk... Ironically since you didn't give me your name I almost called you Silver anyway. Thats what I do. If you don't give me your name, I will assign you one. As for this lad..." Asmodeus gave this one only a moment of thought as his eyes traveled over the tom's pelt. "Silt. Pleasure to meet you Silt. And... I'm more of a snack than a scrap." He replied with a mischievous grin. "Silt and Silver... my two new friends who don't know that we're friends yet. Would anyone... notice or care if you two came with me on an adventure for a few hours? You could always tell your bosses... boss? Whatever... that you were chasing me off. Unless of course you want to do the same boring routine you always have to do." This was always a fun test for him. If they wanted to discuss this amongst themselves then of course he'd give them the space to do so. If they immediately wanted nothing to do with him... shame he supposed. He would just cut his losses and continue on his way. If they agree however... who knows what they'd get up to?

Truth be told, he expected them to tell him to go eat his own tail. If that was the case... so be it. He could always come back here later and try again. Maybe there would be someone more fun next time.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 21:11

An ear flicked in greeting to Auburnflare, but Silverdusk wouldn't take her eyes off the rogue. Diverting their attention, and giving the enemy the benefit of the doubt had been what cost Mottlestar her life, and ThunderClan their leader. Silverdusk didn't make mistakes twice, and she would never not blame themself for what had happened. Normally, she would have appreciated the presence of a clanmate to help intimidate the rogue, but Auburnflare seemed to want to only egg the rogue on. They had half a mind to tell him to leave, and she could handle it on her own, but the rogue was yapping again. Unfortunately it seemed they were in this together, their silver tail twitched in irritation, but otherwise her features remained schooled.

"I think he likes you more, Auburnflare. mewed the silver warrior, making a point to give away his name too. "Silt is far more imaginative than Silver." They wished Vinecrawler had taught the tom to not entertain idiots, but the more she stayed at the border talking to Asmodeus the longer they also fed into this silly game. Undoubtedly if they didn't return to the patrol soon, their presence would be missed. Couldn't the rogue have just left? Silverdusk longed to sigh in annoyance at this whole thing, but they were practicing as much restraint as they could. She didn't want to start anything, and Auburnflare seemed the friendlier out of the tow of them, he'd leave the fate of the rogue and the adventure in his paws. Silt, may choose. I will support his choice." Knowing better, the tall molly cast their green gaze on their clanmate. Hopefully if he had some sense of responsibility he would pick the smarter option.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spare me the chatter [c]   spare me the chatter [c] Empty

Back to top Go down