Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

She-cat camp chatter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

She-cat camp chatter. Empty
PostSubject: She-cat camp chatter.   She-cat camp chatter. EmptySun 18 Feb 2018 - 21:02

Steam rose in the air as a she-cat breathed into the cold. Her silver pelt slightly bristled as she paused in her grooming to take in the weak sunlight of leafbare. On the other side of camp, she could see other cats rousing. Most had paired up, seperated into couples that were successful both as warriors and parents. She frowned, then looked down at her paws. Most she-cats she knew of met their mates already... why hadn't she? With a sigh, she continued her grooming. One eye open to catch a cat willing to have a conversation with a usually shy and unusually old apprentice. Her tail flicked in embarrasement as she spotted a younger cat leaving the apprentice den. She should have become a warrior long ago... but as she looked down at her paws she felt shame flood her. Her own shyness held her back, unwilling to step forward and claim the role she knew she should have.

With a shake of her head, she noticed one of the other she-cats she knew didn't have a mate and smiled. She padded over quietly and sat down nearby.
"It's a cold morning, isn't it?" She observed, her blue eyes lit up as she came up with something to say. "Who do you think is going to have kits next?" She grinned cheekily at the other she-cat. "I'd bet a fish it's gonna be Tinytip."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She-cat camp chatter.   She-cat camp chatter. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2018 - 9:12

Goldeneye looked up from grooming her paws, her brow perking at Dewpaw until she started the topic starter. Huffing Goldeneye pushed up onto her paws and threw the idea around, looking to the sky as she thought. "Snailbelly and Viperstorm are very close, but Tinytip and Batfang are equally so. It's hard to tell, but once green-leaf rolls around I'll have to prepare a lot of borage." She meowed, "It's the season of love after all." She purred. Goldeneye couldn't wait to see the new litters, Cloudstone would be overjoyed with the new life, and after all they have lost; the little scraps of fur running into her storage and tripping the warriors and apprentices paws would be a welcome nuisance.

"It's hard to judge for me at least, I don't indulge myself in relationships like that." She meowed, sighing almost wistfully. She knew she was lying to herself, but the longer she could put it off the better.
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2438

PostSubject: Re: She-cat camp chatter.   She-cat camp chatter. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 1:26

"Maybe I can help you with that." Dewpaw offered as she smiled at the thought of tiny kits pattering out of the nursery. She wondered what it was like for kits that young, that innocent. "I-I don't know much about what 'borage' looks like, but maybe I'll see some when I'm hunting." She added as she thought about the wonders warmer weather would bring. She had yet to see a newleaf, but she had no doubt it must be a beautiful time of year compared to the snow and icy vastness. She looked at Goldeneye, perplexed until she remembered the rule.

"D-do you ... regret it?" She asked softly, her ears flattened slightly with embarrassment. She hadn't meant to offend the older cat. "I mean... " she trailed off uncertainly. Dewpaw curled her dark silver striped tail around her nervously. "I-is a tom worth it?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: She-cat camp chatter.   She-cat camp chatter. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2018 - 8:56

"Thank you, but I feel as if I've exhausted Riverclan of their resources. I'll wait as long as I can." Goldeneye meowed, listening as Dewpaw's voice changed as she questioned her. Did she regret it? No, she didn't, after all, it was Starclan's will. Not hers. "No, I don't. While there are a few handsome toms around, none catch my eye. My role as medicine cat is not of my own will, but Starclans. This is the destiny that was planned out for me. I cannot divert from this path." Goldeneye meowed almost mechanically. She was lying through her teeth, and she knew it. The developing feelings she had for Jaystream, she was not unaware of.

It was conflicting, Starclan did not plan for this. She'd put it off for as long as she could, she'd take her feelings to her grave. She was placed her to treat her clan-mates, to keep everything running smoothly for her clan, to push Ivystar to more peaceful options, to stray from everything that defined her and her work was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She-cat camp chatter.   She-cat camp chatter. Empty

Back to top Go down

She-cat camp chatter.
Page 1 of 1