Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] riverclan kit [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Empty
PostSubject: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 14:54

cloudkit sat up the moon was out she crawled out of the nursery, quick on her paws, she padded up to find nettlepaw she walked up to the apprentices den "hey nettlepaw come on wake up i wanna play with you"cloudpaw had to whisper or else she would wake up everyone else up she whacked nettlepaw so he would wake up, "wake up come on, i'm bored" cloudpaw started to get madder, she unsheathed her claws and grabbed all the moss she cloud find around the camp and tore it all up she purred while doing this, the thought of everyone waking up to see all the moss was scratched up. she walked into the nursery a little proud of what she had done.

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 16:20

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw woke up as she heard a voice. And when she opened her eyes, all the nests were in tatters. With a trail leading to the nursery.

She groaned, prodding Nettlepaw as she stood up. "Well, looks like you managed to make a new friend. And she wants attention..." She once again looked at the ruins of moss. Of course the apprentices would be the ones stuck cleaning this mess up..... Where was this stupid kit's parents?

Irritable, she padded over to the warriors den. She was too tired to deal with this herself.

"Sablestrike. We've got a kit causing issues. I've tried to deal with her, it's your turn now."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 21:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 19:49

"Ow! Hey! What do you..." An amber eye cracked open, followed by a blue one as Nettlepaw jumped to his paws in surprise. "Cloudkit?!" he hissed, pinning his ears to his skull. Not this kit... And of course Lilypaw had to stir too. The tom let  out a groan. Everything just kept getting worse, and of course Lilypaw was already making assumptions. Nettlepaw curled his lip back, narrowing his eyes at the the calico. "She's not my friend, and this isn't my fault." he hissed, stalking out of the den. His gaze followed the trail of moss that lead to the nursery and the snickering white kit. If I get the blame for any of this... A snap behind him caught Nettlepaw's attention, and he whirled round watcing Lilypaw enter the warriors den. Already assuming the worse, Nettlepaw hurried to her side."You are not getting me in trouble." he hissed. His attention fell to Sablestrike, and his eyes lit up, ridding himself of his indignant demeanour. "Sablestrike," he purred "Now before anyone says anything, I'm innocent, in case you were wondering. Cloudkit just has one sided personal beef with me... As does Lilypaw so I'm just stopping any rumours and false accusations before they happen again." he cast a side eye towards Lilypaw "I believe honesty is very important, and is what makes a true and reliable warrior, wouldn't you agree?"

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 21:03

cloudkit watched from the entrance to the nursery, nettlepaw and lillypaw stood together at the front of the warriors den she was in trouble she could hear everything they said her ears had became able to hear farther away talk, but she had become worried since lillypaw had said sablestrike you take care of this. she thought if she could act like another cat did it she wouldn't be in trouble but nettlepaw was awake so her swipe did wake him up. she went backwards and tumbled into one of the walls in the nursery with a loud thump that echoed through the camp. she alerted them quickly she dove under the moss she laid herself as thin as she could be and laid there.

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 21:14

Lilypaw

Lilypaw rolled her eyes as Nettlepaw came bounding in after her. "Right. Because you're the most honest cat in the Clan. Stop being such a kiss up, this has nothing to do with you." She let out a huff, her annoyance growing by the minute.

"Look, this blasted kit tore up all the moss in the camp. I don't know where her mother is, but you're about the best we have right now, Sablestrike. I don't have the patience right now. Now I know you don't have kits, or at least I hope you don't have kits for their sake, they would all end up snatched by owls..." Despite herself, her whiskers twitched with amusement. "...but congratulations! You get to play father for a day! It'll be such a good lesson for you! And maybe the rest of us can get some sleep! I'm sure you can manage to keep the kit entertained for a bit, right mr.deputy?"

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 21:51

Sablestrike lay curled in his nest, unaware of the little troublemaker assaulting the clan's supply of moss until a familiar face poked its way into the warrior's den. "A kit? You couldn't handle a kit, Ros- er, Lilypaw?" Even if she was relegated to the rank of an apprentice for the time being dealing with a single kit should have been easy enough for the elderly molly. The tom let out a sigh, rising from his nest just as Nettlepaw revealed himself. The apprentice preached of his innocence in this matter, but something told the deputy he wasn't as blameless as he let on. Nettlepaw shared the same blood as Crabpaw after all, he wouldn't put it past the apprentice to be just as troublesome as his brother. Still, Sablestrike allowed Nettlepaw to finish his little speech, only to be interrupted by Lilypaw as she piped up once more. Stars, she even sounded like an apprentice. The deputy's eye twitched as Lilypaw spoke, her words only becoming more and more annoying to him.

"Out of the warrior's den. Both of you." The tom gave no room for either of them to defy him, pushing both apprentices out of the den along with himself. What he saw littering the camp only drew another sigh from him. Shadowclan had lost access to the hidden outcropping, their best source of dry moss. Having to replace everything that had been destroyed would be a monotonous and time-consuming task.

"Honesty alone doesn't make a reliable warrior, Nettlepaw. If you are not trustworthy, and you aren't, then your honesty means nothing to me. If Lilypaw says you had nothing to do with this mess then I will believe her, but until then keep your opinions to yourself. As for you," A single golden orb slid to Lilypaw. "I happen to think I'd be a great father." Departing from the two apprentices Sablestrike made his way into the nursery. He spotted a lumpy pile of moss with a tail sticking out of it immediately. Tossing the moss off with a single claw revealed a kit trying to hide like a bug under a rock. He wasted no time in grabbing the kit by the scruff before trotting back to Lilypaw and Nettlepaw, a questioning look in his eye. He'd be... Mildly embarrassed if he'd grabbed the wrong kit, but she looked too guilty to be the wrong one. Placing her on the ground, Sablestrike placed a paw over her to keep the kit from running off. "This the one, Lilypaw?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output12                   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output10                          cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 22:31

A wry smile appeared on Nettlepaw's maw as Sablestrike laid into Lilypaw. "Obviously not. She's hardly a diplomat." The smile vanished from his face as Lilypaw spoke up again, continuing their bickering. "Nothing to do with me? You keep assuming her behaviour is my fault, I only know her name! It has everything to do with me when you keep accusing me of things, I mean, how can I trust-" His rant was cut off as Sablestrike pushed past the both of them, leading the charge towards the nursery. As they walked Sablestrike began to lay into the apprentice which had his pelt rising, and his mouth rapidly opening and closing. What?! You can't silence me!" he whined. He seriously hadn't done anything. "Lilypaw probably thinks I sold us out to the dark forest. You know me better Sablestrike, come on, do you really think I would have any part of this? That I would want to ruin my sleep more than it already is today?" Nettlepaw let out a huff, glaring at Lilypaw. "Now would be a good time for you to admit you didn't even see what happened in the nursery the other day, and that I'm actually right." Sablestrike returned, dumping Cloudkit on the floor. Nettlepaw felt a brief satisfaction knowing the kit would get what was coming to her. "That's her." he mewed even if Sablestrike wasn't addressing him. His mismatched gaze narrowed on Cloudkit.

Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 0:21

cloudkit looked at nettlepaw squirming under the huge paw on her she was trying to escape"i didn't do it they are lying!"she lifted her head and began to move more faster and started to scratch the paw. she gave up and lay down she pushed off the huge paw her and ran back into the nursery and under the moss again. making sure she hid her tail she watched the entrance, afraid.

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 0:34

Lilypaw

The calico grumbled, giving Nettlepaw a deadpan stare. "Can you shut up? I'm not accusing you of anything. Except now, I am accusing you of giving me a foxing headache. Go back to bed, please, and just give me a break.

She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. Her patience was really running thin. And she didn't have much patience to begin with.

"And Nettlepaw? If you actually found a way to contact the dark forest, I would be impressed. But I wouldn't use their name so lightly." She didn't elaborate on that statement. Nettlepaw had already confirmed the kit Sablestrike had dragged out was their troublemaker, so she was already walking away.

She was ready to go back to sleep.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 21:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1245

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 2:41

The constant arguing between the two was starting to wear on Sablestrike. He lifted a paw to touch to his now pounding head, allowing for the kit beneath him to struggle free and retreat back to the nursery once more. "Nettlepaw, I know you're the type of cat to giggle at a clanmate's missing eye, not much more than that. I'm far more acquainted with Lilypaw, who should be the mature one here. Instead, she's acting just like an apprentice. You two will stop bickering in front of me. Take it to your dens if necessary, but I'm getting tired of hearing this." Turning from the two Sablestrike marched back to the nursery and grabbed the hiding kit, her body still a dead giveaway compared to other flatter patches of moss, then returned to his companions. He was far rougher with the kit this time around, his patience running thin at this point. Not giving Cloudkit a chance to run away, Sablestrike spoke around her scruff. "Your destructive tendencies will not be tolerated, young miss. You are to clean this mess up alongside these two apprentices, who will work together and won't complain about it. If you try to run off again I'll fetch Leopardstar, and you'll really get it." Finally, the tom released his grip on the kit. "Count yourselves lucky I'm not making you replace that moss. This is me being lenient, don't take it granted."

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output12                   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output10                          cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 3:07

Nettlepaw cast a sour look at Lilypaw, but he wasn't going to argue with Sablestrike about his character. The eyeball thing was true. "Well, she's hardly been here long enough to regain her manners, and your eye is funny, sorry Sablestrike. And maybe you should get to know the future of ShadowClan better, who knows maybe one die I could be Nettlestar, and you'd be an even grumpier elder." he laughed continuing to follow the deputy. His smile widened as Cloudkit got the telling off of a lifetime, and the fluffy apprentice stuck his tongue out at her. His glee was short lived, as Sablestrike whirled around on him and the already disappearing Lilypaw. He opened his mouth to complain, but snapped it shut as Sablestrike had clearly read his mind when telling him not to complain. Resigned Nettlepaw looked over his shoulder "Lilypaw," he mewed, ears twitching at the thought of spending anymore time with the calico "Sablestrike has a job for us and..." he shuddered "Cloudkit."

Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 20:41

cloudkit stared at the huge warrior in front of her. cloudkit looked at the mess and started to regret tearing all the moss to pieces. she then noticed nettlepaw heading to the apprentices den and whacked hime "you heard what stablestrike said we clean this mess up and no one is going in their dens until it is done"she hissed, then started dragged some moss outside camp.

PostSubject: Re: cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]   cloudkit you little troublemaker[o] Empty

Back to top Go down

cloudkit you little troublemaker[o]
Page 1 of 1