Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troublemaker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megidork

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/WindClan Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 6

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Troublemaker   Troublemaker EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:20 am

Small beams from the sun poked through the clouds, shrouding the WindClan camp in a bright light. The light poked through the nursery and shined on Briarkit. Annoyed, he twisted and turned until he was out of range from it. The last thing he needed was to be blind. He tried to fall back asleep, but the light that shined in his eyes prevented him from doing so. He sat up and licked his fur, disappointed that he couldn't get any extra sleep. By the time he exited the nursery, the camp was bustling with cats around every corner.
Back to top Go down
http://dualscarred.deviantart.com
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublemaker   Troublemaker EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:05 am

Although not exactly the little tom's mother, a particular queen has gone ahead to watch the latest addition to WindClan. Curled up in her sleep, her kits who have not been RPing in forever Dx slept soundly. However, the stir and gentle rays of sunshine quickly awoke her. When she slowly got up, the blue-grey she-cat let one eye open to adjust to the bright beams of sun-high, a majestic blue as deep and clear as the river. Looking around and careful not to awaken any of the kits, Lavenderheart realized one was missing from the bunch. Taking a quick count on the number of heads, she couldn't recall who was missing until... She peered outside, seeing a kit standing out, wide-eyed by the sight of the camp. A soft smile appeared, making her remember when her mother, Silentstar had left to reform SkyClan elsewhere, and when WindClan accepted her in, sort of, they had brought and cared for her, everything different from the vanished Clan's camp. Recalling back to the last time she was at the former camp, the SkyClan-originated she-cat had found that she could go back now that WindClan owned the ShadowSky territory.

However, now wasn't the time for thoughts like that. The cool breeze of leafbare showed, and although sunny, the sky appeared so gloomy, slowly shrouding the sun's radiant shine from blanketing the camp in warmth and comfort. The queen went up to the kit, looking at him for a moment, before remembering that this was the tom she had volunteered to look after. How foolish she felt, not being able to clearly recognize him! Lavenderheart looked at the busying WindClan, trying to spot if any of her older kits or mate or any of her kin were out there. "Briarkit - my, what are you doing by yourself? I thought I informed you to stay in the nursery until I can properly show you around camp or Twistedfoot can! Or even Raccoonstar or Hawkflight..." Lavenderheart mewed, not knowing she was making such a fuss. She personally didn't know much about this kit, but a kit is a kit, and as a queen, this was her natural instinct at the moment.

Meanwhile, Ravenpaw hurried in and out of herb storage, any cat in her way, moving aside at her slight change in attitude. She had gotten slightly more menacing and a little rude, hard ice encasing her heterochromic gaze. The small black medicine cat apprentice would let out a hiss or growl, and always seemed to be on guard. Even so, she still had her original self within her. Not gazing or meeting any cat's eyes, with a flick of her tail, the jet-black she-cat walked over to the nursery, leaves of small fur-like substance and blue and pink star-shaped flowers in her mouth, she nudged past the kit, and to her mother, dropping the leaves in front. Without a word, she turned to leave.

Lavenderheart narrowed her eyes, before letting out a sigh. As much as she wanted to stop her daughter, she couldn't get herself to do it. Looking down at the leaves, she could easily recognize them - borage. Quickly chewing them, but in a polite manner, it appears that Ravenpaw was only just concerned about her and the kits at the moment. The thought lifted some weight off her shoulders, but it doesn't explain why she would be harsher than usual.

Snow-eye watched the scene, and being one of the cats Ravenpaw had pushed out of her way, the half-blind warrior was shocked. How could their medicine cat be like that? Something has to be influencing her to do this. Maybe... Shaking her head, she knew that it was too unlikely and far forbidden in the code of the medicine cats, so it couldn't be. However, that was quickly dropped out of her mind as she remembered that she still wanted to talk to Bristlefang. Nervously looking around, she felt like the shy kit and apprentice she was far before, but that side still lingered. Padding to the nursery, she looked at Lavenderheart and then the new kit before mewing, "Uhm...? Who would you be, little one?"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
megidork

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/WindClan Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 6

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublemaker   Troublemaker EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 12:31 am

OOC: oh my gosh your reply is so detailed loud sobbing i'm not worthy ;_; //end ooc

The grey and white kit raised his head and puffed his chest out confidently. "I'm Briarkit, and I'm going to be the best warrior ever someday!" He barely noticed the way Ravenpaw nudged past him just a few seconds ago. After all, the only thing that's important is himself, right? He was about to disregard the half-blind she-cat trying to make conversation with him when a loud rumbling sounded in his stomach. A little embarrassed, he crouched until his stomach was camouflaged in the white snow and let out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
http://dualscarred.deviantart.com
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublemaker   Troublemaker EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:28 am

OOC;; Ahaha... I write like that a bit, but stopped since Sleepy said we should probably cut down the details to make topics more fun and less... boring? xD And I have more characters to, so that make's a differnce.

IC;; Lavenderheart looked up to Snow-eye, her eyes glistening with amusement, whiskers showing the same feelings. The half-blind warrior couldn't help but share those emotions before going over to the fresh-kill pile. While it wasn't as full as it usually should be, it had a decent amount of prey. Picking up a nice plump rabbit that was about the same size as Briarkit, she brought it back and nudged it over.

Lavenderheart gave a nod of gratitude before beckoning the kit to eat, "Have I gotten you to try any rabbit before? I don't believe I have, Briarkit." Remembering back to the times when she was an energetic kit with her only sister, Drizzlekit, and how she always said that she'd be the best warrior SkyClan would ever see. Letting out a wistful sigh that all those memories were so far away and never to be brought back agin. Shaking those thoughts out of her head, she had to focus on what is here now because, perhaps, someday, it could be like that again. Her kits were quite similar in some way to Silentstar and the others, but... It wasn't the same.

Snow-eye on the other hand, the she-cat realized that Briarkit, while confident, seemed a bit self-centered. Not in a horribly bad way, but it just bothered her that he didn't exactly have the same mutual respect she had to everyone - even those younger to her or far more superior - she had the slight urge to say that the cat that had passed by him was... higher in ranking.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublemaker   Troublemaker EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 4:02 pm

ooc: Echo, how many chars did you feel like making in WindClan? xD 

Ivypaw was drawing a paw over her head as she heard a kit in te distance. "They finally woke up," she murmurred to herself quietly stretching her back leg as she got up.Apprentice duties can get pretty annoying, ya'know... Ivypaw bounced lightly across camp to the nursery - the apprentice always liked to play wiygh the kits, since they never judged her.
ooc: sorry for grammar/spelling errors, my tablet doesn't like posting xD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troublemaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troublemaker   Troublemaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublemaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum