Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

watch it all unfold [clan meeting]

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Nerd
Holly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Empty
PostSubject: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 17:47

Leopardstar led the stragglers, Sablestrike, and their new guests back into camp; signaling to her deputy to keep an eye on the newcomers as she leapt atop the Jaggedrock. "All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting."

After this, they could rest once more; but they ought to know that these cats were considered trustworthy; at least for the moment.

"The strangers who offered a helping paw against the dogs have come with a simple request: that they be allowed to stay until their kits are old enough to walk. They have offered to assist us in exchange. I see no reason to refuse an extra set of capable paws, let alone several--it's clear that our camp is in disarray, and we must rebuild once more. The forest has healed. It will take time for us to do the same."

She looked over her Clanmates, numbered fewer than they had been only one moon before. They couldn't afford to turn down a willing and capable set of paws; she knew that Sablestrike, from his harsh words to the strangers, would have strong opinions that she would no doubt be subject to. That was a good thing: he would be on guard, alert to potential threats, while she could work on connecting with their guests in good faith. His perspective ran counter to hers, but to an extent she was counting on that fact.

"I understand that some of you are bound to be suspicious of their intentions. All I ask is that you remember both allies and enemies can come from any place, and treat them as our guests until and unless you are given valid reason not to. Caution is admirable, and perhaps advisable; pointless antagonism is not. But I believe that we can learn from one another."

She gestured to their guests with her tail.

"To that end, I ask that each of our guests introduce themselves to the Clan; that we may be strangers no longer."

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2424

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 8:23

Sunflare was already in place for a meeting, knowing the intrusion of random strangers necessitated one. A certain satisfaction made him sit a little taller as Leopardstar finally got on top of that blasted rock.

Bicolored eyes looked over each newcomer in turn, suspicion coloring his gaze. Assistance? Right. Because these cats certainly knew of clan ways and would go about repairs the way they should be done. He kept his fur flat, trying not to appear too hostile. Surely ShadowClan could rebuild their own camp? They’d done it before. They’d healed after tragedy before.

But it was true that their numbers were low… Sunflare shook his head and looked to Sablestrike. His former mentor’s body language matched the cinnamon tom’s own thoughts. Good. He could remain in both their good books this time.

Enemies could certainly come from any place. Sunflare’s lip curled slightly at the recollection of Lighttail, his own cousin, and the way she’d betrayed them all. Relaxing a bit, he returned his attention to the rogues.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 11:05

For all of Badgermask's curiosity over their skill, she wasn't happy about this turn of events. Her eyes narrowed as Leopardstar led the strangers into the heart of their camp, tail thumping as she held back a sneer. Her gaze remained locked on them as Leopardstar spoke - stressing that they were to be treated a guests even if were suspicious of their intentions. She titled her head, sorting out her own feelings on the matter.

She didn't trust them - that was for certain but she also couldn't deny that they had come to their aid for no reason. While she could easily put aside words - a lie could be uttered with the barest of efforts after all - she couldn't do so with actions. To put themselves at risk to help ShadowClan meant something. If they had wanted to get into ShadowClan's graces but didn't truly care for then, there had been the option to wait for the dogs to do more harm - actually take a life or two - before swooping in to chase the beasts away. Or perhaps it was a clever ruse from the start, being so quick to step in lest ShadowClan managed to drive the dogs away on their own...

Hm. She would have to keep a keen eye on them, but they had managed to earn some favor with her with their actions at least. She scanned each and every one of the four outsiders, waiting with a frown for them to introduce themselves. If anything, she was still curious about the tactics they had used to nearly disable the dogs with a simple strike... Of how such skill could have perhaps saved her father. Of how it could still yet save her family if any other predators showed themselves.

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 13:51

The second they passed through the crumbling brambles of Shadow Clan's camp, the hostility was palpable. Glares full of unease and outright indignation that they were even allowed to step paw within their home made him a bit nervous. His steps matched his companions, careful not to be too ahead or too behind; should something go horribly wrong, they would leave as one. His anxiety was more on what would happen if Cherish gave birth here and they were kicked out before the kits were even old enough to open their eyes.

He shook his silver head, a few purple petals flinging off here and there. They always survived. Everything would be alright. "Warm greetings, Shadow Clan. My name is Virtue, one of the trained soldiers within the Riders of the Storm. I understand that we may not all hold the same skills, so if you need anything to be done to help rebuild your lovely home, do not hesitate to guide me." He swallowed nervously.  "What skills I do know I have to offer is battle prowess; friendly spars or help to fend off predators is something I am confident in." His silver tabby tail flicked behind him as he stepped slightly back to give another of his companions a space to speak up.

Peeking out from her crumbling medicine den where she had brought the injured and also applied fresh cobwebs to her missing eye, Heatherberry cast her gaze over each and every one of them as Leopardstar spoke. The warriors and apprentices who came back wounded would have been worse off if it weren't for these strangers. She held no real feelings about them, but she was grateful.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JGgdMsS watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JGg3TFt  watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JGg3GK7 watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JGg2WjR

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JcTsSP1  watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JcnAVnI watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Grub_f10watch it all unfold [clan meeting] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2966

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyTue 6 Feb 2024 - 15:17

Cherish

Cherish followed alongside her friends as they followed the shadowed cats into their cap. She was not so naive as to miss the glares or suspicious looks from them all, but she kept her goofy smile on her face anyway. There’s no better way to make friends than to act friendly, right?

When Virtue was finished speaking, she stood up on the toes of her paws and grinned out towards the strange cats. “And I’m Cherish! Thank you for allowing us shelter. Just like Vitty said, we’re happy to help you out however we can, and we’ll try to not be a bother to anyone!”
Temp SC Plot NPC • Scout • She/Her • 60 | 130 • #ff9933
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Pineblossom

Pineblossom regarded their new guests skeptically as they arrived in camp. She led her kits towards the nursery. It will have to be cleaned out, but it will be nice to have a proper place to rest with her kits again. She paused at the entrance and looked back at the cats as they introduced themselves. They seemed nice enough and they did assist…But she knew that not all kindness could be honest, as WindClan displayed during their brief alliance.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyWed 7 Feb 2024 - 12:09

As they entered the camp, Muse flattened her ears to the top of her head. She wasn't used to being met with such open hostility, or such large groups of cats at all; she liked making friends, but at a glance, these cats didn't seem all that friendly. Still, when the leader--Leopard Star; an odd name, to be sure--called on them to introduce themselves, Virtue and Cherish didn't hesitate.

She was younger than the others, and she'd never known a life outside of them. Though her need to prove herself self-sufficient meant she tried not to rely on them too heavily, she still looked to her companions for guidance. If they wouldn't hesitate, neither would she: after all, this was still better than the wolves, wasn't it?

She waved her tail in greeting, and her usual sing-song tone came easily as she called out, "I'm Muse! I'll be happy to share the things I know with you while we're here!~"

What else? Right, her skills.

"I can fight just fine too, but I trained as a scout. I'm the best at hiding, hehe!~"

i’m wishing too, for something new —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 8:36

Stepping into the camp was like entering a dog's jaws. Eyes peered through the darkness at the four of them, not all of them unwelcoming, but most carrying a threat of violence if they dared step out of line. Steadfast stuck close to his companions, letting Virtue lead the way as he stuck to the rear. As long as the leader of these cats didn't make the call to remove them they would be fine, he was sure of that, but he couldn't be too careful.

Steadfast was last to speak. "I am the second trained soldier, Steadfast. We do not plan on staying long, but I thank you for allowing us to reside here." The smoky tom held his head high as he addressed the assembled cats, carrying on in a booming voice. "I am skilled in a fight, but please do not ask me to hunt. I will take on all manner of tasks, be it hunting dangerous game or simple repairs around your... lovely home. If you have need of me or wish to ask me anything, please feel free to do so. I will earn my keep here." That was... Friendly enough, he supposed.

____

Sablestrike watched on as the "Riders of the Storm"- What a stupid name that is- carried on with their introduction, not even trying to disguise the look of utter distrust and hate on his face. The only silver lining to inviting these strange cats into their camp would be the labor they would all provide, save for the pregnant molly.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Output12                   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Output10                          watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyMon 12 Feb 2024 - 13:26

When Leopardstar called the meeting, Crabkit's attention immediately abandoned the ball of muddied moss he had been playing with. He was old enough to stalk in the shadows! Maybe not quite silently but still he wanted to be a part of things. Tiny orange paws left erratic steps in the snow-crystal speckled earth. His pink nose was lifted high in the air as he darted around, paying very little attention to the reason the meeting had been called.

He was vaguely aware of the strange cats in the midst of Shadowclan's camp but everything had been unusual since his birth so it was easy to shrug such a thing away. Finally, he stopped not far off from Sablestrike, taking in the deputy's wrinkled nose and soured expression. Kit-like energy stirred in his small, tail-less rump and he pounced next to the older tom, "Did you smell something funny?" As he regained his footing, the kit straightened up and closed his maw gingerly around Sablestrike's nose. There. Now he wouldn't have to smell funny things anymore. Success!
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 7:08

Like his brother, Nettlekit was far too curious to continue playing mossball when Leopardstar was calling a clan meeting, Giddily, he chased after the orange ball of fluff in front of him, as they both squirmed their way to the front of the growing crowd. Like always, Nettlekit was led by his nose, and the smell of wildcat wasn’t particularly present. eugh! A pink tongue poking out in his grimace.  Mismatched eyes followed Crabkit as he sent up a flurry of snow beside the deputy and he too loudly complained about the stink. “Agreed it’s- CRABKIT!” The bundle of white came bounding forward, mouth agape as he watched in disbelief. The gears in his head began to turn.”I’m so sorry Sablestrike, don’t worry I’ll get him off you..” Needle like claws dug into the deputy’s back as the tailless terror scoured the warrior like he was nothing but a tree. Atop the tom’s head, Nettlekit stood balancing on three legs and using his free paw to swat wildly at his brother”Crabkit, let go!”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watch it all unfold [clan meeting]   watch it all unfold [clan meeting] Empty

Back to top Go down

watch it all unfold [clan meeting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock-
Jump to: