Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 17:44

The light of hope finally felt bright, the promise of a better future. And what better way to welcome it than to welcome a new warrior to their ranks?

Leopardstar settled atop the Jaggedrock, a small but honest smile on her face. Today's apprentice had waited long enough to earn her accolades.

"All cats old enough to silently stalk in the shadows, please gather in the shadow of the Jaggedrock for a Clan meeting!"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 23:26

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Yet another ceremony. In what was now established to be a routine, Quillsplash made his way over to the medicine cat den as soon as Sablestrike called for the Clan to gather. He'd lower himself down for Tawnyshadow to lean on his shoulders as she stood up, then he'd lead her out of the den and into the clearing. The only difference today was that it was a ceremony that he was looking forward to. Much to his surprise, the young tom had grown fond of Snailpaw, or at least friendlier than he felt towards his other clanmates. Could he be finally opening up? That thought made him feel both warm and gross.

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

Something about Quillsplash was more excitetable today. What was normally an expression of guilt or irritation on the tom's face was replaced by a look of what Tawnyshadow could only explain as a mixture of exitement and shame. She understood it rather well, but knew that it was not her place to comfort the tom. Once again, they made their way to the clearing, where she laid down with her sore shoulder splayed out while Quillsplash stayed by her side.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 23:39

This was it. Snailpaw's heart beat frantically against her chest as she sat below the Jaggedrock, tail shifting back and forth as it hooked up and over her back. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted a familiar mottled tom helping Tawnyshadow out of the medicine den. She felt a prick of ego forming at perhaps Quillsplash tolerating her more than he seemed to do with other cats. Enough to care to attend her warrior ceremony, at least. 'He's kind of funny.' She gave him a brief, excited look before facing up towards Leopardstar.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:32

ShadowClan was in dire need of something to lift their spirits; though that seemed to be an eternal truth, whether they remained in the forest or ventured far from it. Leopardstar stood tall, preparing to address her Clan.

"We are gathered here today to witness the naming of a new warrior. Snailpaw, please step forward."

A long apprenticeship wasn't a mark against a new warrior, in Leopardstar's eyes. If anything, it only showed their dedication--though she hadn't been able to directly supervise much of Snailpaw's training.

"I call upon the warriors of ShadowClan to gaze upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of our honorable code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn."

She met Snailpaw's eyes, wondering what expression she would be met with this time.

"Snailpaw, do you swear to uphold the warrior code? To protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 23:00

Snailpaw did as she was instructed, her flickering gaze taking in every crag of the Jaggedrock all the way up until it reached Leopardstar. None of this felt quite real. She felt that she could hardly hear what was being spoken over the sound of her own blood rushing in her ears. But as she watched her leader's mouth move the words reached her anyway. It was finally, finally her turn to say the words she'd heard many times before from cats in her position. "I do." Snailpaw dared not blink or else she'd somehow miss what came next.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 11 Feb 2024 - 9:26

Snailpaw was sure, still and unblinking as she spoke. Leopardstar nodded. "Then it is my honor to name you as a warrior before all of ShadowClan."

The naming of a new warrior was always a joyous affair, and this in particular stood out as well-earned. It was with a sense of satisfaction that she spoke again. "From this day forward, you will be known as Snaildance. ShadowClan honors your friendliness and your gentle nature, and we are proud to welcome you as a warrior in your own right."

She leapt from the Jaggedrock, touching her nose to their newest warrior's shoulder.

"Congratulations, Snaildance. Take some time to celebrate with your Clanmates before your vigil."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Snailpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1