Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]

Go down 
+3
Copperbeanz
chicago
Holly
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] Empty
PostSubject: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 13:35

Mother's Name: Leopardstar
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Origins: NPC x NPC (Adopted by Deerleap x Sootwhisker)

Father's Name: Echomist (deceased)
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Origins: Murkystar x Mistyfalcon x Batglow

This litter's surviving older siblings are Heatherberry (adopted; ShadowClan's current medicine cat) and Badgermask.

This is an interest check for a selective litter (not first come, first serve); without a set due date at this time.

Available Slots:
1. Smokeykit [chicago]
2. Cardinalkit [verychuu]
3. Spiderkit [GravisCordis]
4. Briarkit [kjSage]
5. Webkit [Kari]

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Wed 28 Feb 2024 - 10:57; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 26 Jan 2024 - 15:42

you can put me down as definitely interested! this would be the guy (smokeykit -> smokeytimber)

Smokey Design:
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 16:59

Ohhh, that's very cute!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 14:51

I myself don't have the slot for this litter, but I'll add a little bonus for it since ShadowClan really needs the kits: just as with all my litters, the kits in the Leopard/Echo Litter will get Copper art <3

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024 - 15:04

Hmm, put me down as interested as well!
Tentative on everything at the moment, but I have a rough concept!

Name: Hollowkit/Spiderkit
Apperance:
Faceclaim:
Personality:
A mischievous, odd tom who loves to get into trouble! If it seems interesting or fun, 
count him in, because very little will get in the way of him having a good time! Rules are more 
of a suggestion to this tom, though he will at the very least attempt to appear well-behaved when it counts.
It's often hard to figure out exactly what he expects or wants to happen, but that's part of the fun!
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyWed 31 Jan 2024 - 17:18

here i come... eyes emoji
im interested!

name: cardinalkit (cardinalblaze)
appearance:
shes so pretty:
personality: although she's loyal to shadowclan and her clanmates out of duty, its rather difficult to break through her tough shell and get her to trust you. she regularly presents herself as confident and charismatic, although its very easy to test her patience and she can become sharp-tongued and petty rather easily. she believes that every cat only has one chance and redemption doesn't exist, so if anyone wrongs her then she'll take that grudge to the grave. she has a tendency to look down on these that she deems to be "lesser than" her in different aspects, like if she deems someone to be a bad hunter. her devotion to her family comes above all else and they're probably the only cats that she'll ever show a "soft" side to.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 19:28

If the three of you are sure you want kits for this litter, what dates would work best for you? My original plan was Valentine's day, but I imagine that's a little too soon for most people.

(Also, there's no reward for this as I'm not any kind of artist, but if you keep your kit long enough that I get to have a grandchild you will receive my eternal gratitude.)

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 20:20

I'm definitely sure about this litter! Any date works for me since I still have my third slot open, so it's up to Chuu and Grav! Valentine's Day sounds cute <3

Lol, I wouldn't plan on killing Smokey off any time soon - I have plenty of muse for him. You can fully expect Smokey kits down the line! <33
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 20:30

i think valentines day or near that day will work fine with me. littlepaw will be the slot im getting rid of for cardinal and i want her to get her warrior name before she goes and that should be fairly soon.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 21:43

I'm...not entirely sure when Nectar will be hitting T5, so I can't say exactly when my slot will be open. You all don't have to wait for me by any means, though! She just needs an apprentice to finish her reqs and then she's good to go, but I don't know when that will happen :/

But I do promise that you'll be seeing plenty of Spider (Official decision on that name) if I can make the slots work in time!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptySun 4 Feb 2024 - 16:30

Tentative due date of March, then? But I can push it back or forward a little further if I need to, Gravis, that's not a problem at all!

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyFri 9 Feb 2024 - 17:50

And I have a slot for this

New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 10:23

Briar- perhaps, a daughter? I promise she won't be like Moondancer.

Faceclaim:

My slot will be free toward the end of this month.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 10:07

Does March 1st work for everyone?

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 11:56

I have my slot so whatever date works for you all is good for me. Take Briarkit <3

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]   New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dawn [ShadowClan Interest Check; Leopardstar/Echomist]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next