Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Important Staff Change [Please Read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Important Staff Change [Please Read] Empty
PostImportant Staff Change [Please Read]

Hello WCC! Unfortunately, Romantica has decided to step down from the staff team, they recognized that their activity has been lacking and that the workload has been too much to handle so Romantica has made the hard decision to step away from the staff team to focus more on Shadowclan and Sablestrike.

Romantica has provided us with a response:

Romantica's Response:

So after much discussion, we reached out to this member and we sat down and had an interview!

So it is with the Staff Team's pleasure that we announce WCC's new moderator!

Fly!

We have noticed Fly's honesty, and awareness within the community, and that she has done a wonderful job as a Shadowclans Medicine Cat Apprentice. We are pleased to have her on our team and we cannot wait to see how she does in her new role.

- Sincerely, Grey and the Staff Team.

Important Staff Change [Please Read] Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Important Staff Change [Please Read] :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Important Staff Change [Please Read]
Post Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 21:19 by Kitty
I'm super excited to work alongside you Fly, even as I can't help but feel sad for Ro's departure from staff. We'll make an awesome team!
Copperbeanz
Post Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 21:20 by Copperbeanz
FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3<3<3
Ishtar
Post Sat 6 Jan 2024 - 21:23 by Ishtar
Congrats Fly!
Midnee
Post Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 0:35 by Midnee
congrats fly!!
Anonymous
Post Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:42 by Guest
congrats fly!!! and thank you ro for your hardwork on staff. i can't wait to see what you do with sable :)
Flybot
Post Sun 7 Jan 2024 - 16:48 by Flybot
Ty everyone! Although I'm a bit sad I won't get the chance to work on staff with Ro, I'm still excited to be a part of the current team. I'm going to do my best to keep up with the ever changing and evolving WCC community! ❤ ❤

Thank you again ro for everything you've done on the staff and ik you'll continue to do awesome with sable ❤
uwubers
Post Tue 9 Jan 2024 - 13:49 by uwubers
Romantica, I am glad that you decided to do what you felt was best for yourself in this situation, and I look forward to continue roleplaying with you!!

Also, I already said this int he discord, but, congrats Fly!

Important Staff Change [Please Read]

Page 1 of 1