Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?

Go down 
+5
Ripped
Nerd
Copperbeanz
Kitty
uwubers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 4:01

As the title says!
I know this place has been around for a while so I'm sure some bonds have been formed. This topic is a chance to express who you want to get to know, and who you wish you knew better! It can help build up OOC relationships. :) if there's multiple people, you don't have to name them all at once. I'll start, but since I'm new... I want to get to know all of you!! But in particular:
- Copper
- Ishtar
You two have been fun to roleplay with Galekit so far!
I'd love to chat more and get to know you better. ^^

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 6:09

Oh man! I'd love to start forming better bonds with the rest of the staff team, because even though I've been on this site for decades I don't actually know the other staff very well!

And I'd love to get to know everyone else!! Whether it be for some rp on-site, or even just to know each other.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 6:19

oh heyy that's me :0

also, I'm already super close with grey and rom but i'll add them:
- grey
- romantica

and also i want to know kitty and ripped better:
- grey
- romantica
- kitty
- ripped

and also uwubers, kieer and ishtar since they're so new
- grey
- romantica
- kitty
- ripped
- uwubers
- kieer
- ishtar

the list is too long. let me just:
- whole of wcc

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 8:34

I’d love to get to know literally anybody! Hit me up in my PMs if you wanna chat! Sadly, I don’t have Discord or any way of getting it at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 18:28

*i found this topic stalking your topics* so the answer is... you!

i love meeting new people when they join the site and hope we can rp together in the future. once my wc kit is born, we should definitely have some topics.

id pretty much echo copper's list in that regard but add them on there too. and nerd!

Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 18:41

Ripped wrote:
*i found this topic stalking your topics* so the answer is... you!

i love meeting new people when they join the site and hope we can rp together in the future. once my wc kit is born, we should definitely have some topics.

id pretty much echo copper's list in that regard but add them on there too. and nerd!

Awww!! That was unexpected! I am touched.
I am really excited to roleplay with you!! I have Galekit in WindClan, and he will absolutely adore interacting with new kits! Just let me know whenever you want a topic together! :D

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 4:25

Ok so atm I’m mostly new but there are some people I’d like to know better

(People I wanna know better)

- copper
- Romantica
- Speedy

Rom and copper are the people I’ve dmed a lottt And speedy and I have dmed to and even have scorch and spruce so we’ve had multiple topics together! Really I wanna know a lot more people but sadly I’m not sure if anyone is even interested in me to make me interested enough of them!

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  FrFJHWho do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  Mcg4RWho do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  Q5k93Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  KoD3RWho do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  XzBtW Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  CGqIl
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 12:28

posting now that i've been on here for a lil while! i wish i knew downfive, flybot, maple, grey and chaoticcrow better - esp in a roleplay context! i love your characters so much and it's been so fun to talk to you guys sometimes on discord!! ive made some cool friends on wcc already and i'd love to get to know everyone better <3

Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 22:05

Honestly, I'd like to get to know everyone a little better! I have pretty strong social anxiety that makes it difficult for me to just have for-fun conversations, and as a result I tend to shy away from both one-on-one interactions and larger group conversations with people I don't know super well.

(That's something I've been actively trying to change in my personal life, so it makes sense that I should do the same for my online one, right?)

I guess if I have to pick one or two people specifically, I'd say Kieer and Uwu? You guys have both integrated yourselves into the site pretty strongly and really quickly, which doesn't feel super common these days.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 22:09

If I had to say just a couple of people, I would have to say Kiikko or Uwu, and Kieer, really just the newer people in general ig. There are quite a few people who have joined that I don't know as well as I do some other people, and I would love to change that.

Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?    Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you want to get to know? Who do you wish you knew better?
Page 1 of 1