Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sylvan Beauty (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

Sylvan Beauty (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Sylvan Beauty (closed)   Sylvan Beauty (closed) EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 8:21

Alethea wandered into the wide clearing, tail swishing behind her as she stared up at the overarching canopy above. Everything about this clearing seemed magical to her. The four great trees that jutted toward the sky and joined in the middle to create a canopy shielding the entire clearing from the sky, the giant rock that sat squarely in the center as if placed there for a specific reason, the lush grass that seemed to wave in welcome to her. This was where they should make camp. It was close enough to the river which would be their water source, and it split the moors and forest. She would have to tell Forest of this place later, but for now she would just enjoy it. Making her way toward the center of the clearing Alethea stared up at the giant rock, then she leapt. This rock was unlike any she had ever seen before, as such the molly had miscalculated her leap. She hadn't even gotten close to the top, and wasn't sure if she'd be able to even if she leapt with all her might. With a frown the molly plopped down in the grass, staring daggers into the rock as if that would make it shrink.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output12                   Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output10                          Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Sylvan Beauty (closed)   Sylvan Beauty (closed) EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 18:43

The former kittypet was slowly, but steadily, recovering her normal weight and glossy fur. Thanks to Ajax's help, she could now abandon the Twoleg nest and go into the wilderness, able to hunt and provide for herself. After a day or two of walking, Rosalina arrived at her destiny: the forest that every cat back home talked about—a forest where wild cats gathered and lived as one. Yet, since she arrived, not a single feline had appeared. The she-cat wandered through the woods, taking in the beauty of the nature surrounding her. Prey was more than plentiful and, thanks to leaf-fall, the forest was painted in a mix of reds, yellows, and oranges. Despite being alone, Rosalina was far from bored and walked for days, learning each new flower, tree, and plant she encountered.

At last, her excursion led her to the mysterious large tree that could be seen hundreds of paws away. When she was getting closer, finally the scent of another cat reached her nose. The rogue could tell that this wasn't Ajax, but a completely different cat. Cautiously, the molly made her way to the large trees by hiding in the shadows and bushes, making sure to not step on any dry leaf or stick. Once she was close enough, her blue eyes scanned the clearing, noticing the presence of a younger she-cat looking at a rather unusually tall and sharp rock. Rosalina doubted this was one of the wild cats of the stories, but it wouldn't harm to check — especially since the stranger molly didn't seem like a threat. With a smile, the rogue made her presence known by stepping out of the bushes. With a lifted tail and playful disposition, she approached the younger she-cat. "Hello! Sorry to interrupt you, but I haven't seen another cat in a while and I'm curious, what's so interesting about this rock?"
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Sylvan Beauty (closed)   Sylvan Beauty (closed) EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 7:52

Rustling bushes alerted Alethea to the arrival of a new threat. Immediately the molly's body tensed as she prepared herself for battle, only to see something very unthreatening staring back at her. She was absolutely sure that this newcomer would have been able to catch her unaware if it had truly been her plan. Tension slowly melted to embarrassment as Alethea realized that this molly had most likely seen her failed attempt at mounting the massive rock. That wasn't her fault though! She doubted this she-cat would be able to clear the rock on her first try either! Giving herself a good shake Alethea cleared her mind, pushing any lingering embarrassment away as she began to speak as if she hadn't just been scared out of her wits. "Look at it, that's not even the slightest bit interesting to you? Look at where it's placed, how enormous it is. Doesn't it look out of place to you?"

Alethea took a few steps toward the mystery molly. "I can't imagine any number of cats being able to move something this massive, which means this must be its natural place in the forest. Look around though," A brown tail swept behind her, indicating the clearing as a whole. "doesn't it's placement seem fantastical to you? Right in the middle of a clearing, and under the shade of four great trees? It's almost like the forest itself was crying out that this should be a place of peace. It's just too beautiful, too elegant to think otherwise, is-" Alethea paused. She was doing it again. "Sorry, I can get a little carried away. I'm Alethea, and this is just a very fascinating rock to me." Alethea gave a warm smile to her fellow forest-dweller. "My apologies, I don't usually speak with cats I'm unfamiliar with. May I ask you your name?"

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output12                   Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output10                          Sylvan Beauty (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylvan Beauty (closed)   Sylvan Beauty (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylvan Beauty (closed)
Page 1 of 1