Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)   I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 5:35

The moon was so beautiful that night. Just over half full, casting its splendid light down to the ground. All of stars looked like tiny versions of the moon, glitting beside it. The bright white of the moon and stars stood out in front of the dark indigo of the sky around it, so much amazing bright color in front of the dark blues and purples swirling together behind them. Even the thin layer of leaves blocking the sky just added to it, adding dark, dark green ovals that the starlight could filter through, softly swaying just enough to make it look light rippling of water. This was one of the most beautiful sights that a cat would ever see, yet they had to chance to see it every night. Still, nobody else really did see it. Not truly. They all just saw StarClan and silverpelt, then went to sleep. Not truly respecting the beauty that each and every star added to the sky as a whole, or the way that the moon shone like a reflective rock in a stream. Everything about the scene above their heads every night was so perfect, so exquisite, and only Clearpaw noticed it. That is, only him and one other cat. For his entire life, he had to live knowing that nobody else in his life could really enjoy the peaceful beauty of nature like he did. Then he had met her. That night at the gathering had opened up an entire forest of possibility for him. Finally, another cat like him who had a love for nature's beauty and a skill with describing them in word. Another cat who would rather find peace than violence. All these things seemed obvious to him, that the secret to happiness is finding the beauty in everything. No cat who fought all day could ever truly be happy. But here he was, happy and peaceful, admiring the trees against the beautiful night sky as he walked to meet her. A WindClanner. Littlepaw. He knew that this was wrong. Not that he was meeting someone, but that he was going out of camp alone. Tinystar had forbade it. Still, sometimes it was okay to break the rules slightly if it meant life-long happiness for two cats. This meeting wasn't because they were inn love or anything, it was just because two cats with beauty in their souls could finally be themselves around each other without the judgmental laughter of cats who didn't understand. Even cats who supported him didn't know how much staring at the sky for the entire night could help him to become so much more peaceful. Looking back up to the stars, the trees were slowly starting to thin out, like the leaves were dark raindrops when the rain was lifting. A bird flew over his head, and though it was dark, he could still make out the placement of its feathers and the way that the moonlight reflecting off the smooth black surface of its wigs. Birds were such wonderful creatures. Before he knew it, he was at Fourtrees. Running into the clearing, he couldn't help but stare at the bark on the oaks. So thick and intricate, it was like a muddy river held in one place for years. Though he could was stare at the patterns on the tree's trunk all night, that wasn't why he had come.
"Littlepaw! It is I, Clearpaw. I've come to see you," Clearpaw announced, hoping that Littlepaw was nearby to hear him. Scenting the air, he caught a whiff of her magnificent scent. Mostly the moors and hares of WindClan, but on her the scent of heather and gorse seemed stronger.Closing his eyes, he let the scents and sounds of the night reach him. Different clan scents on ever side, mixing to form an aroma that most cats found repulsive. However, he found it quite peasant, like the smell that embodied of all the clans uniting in peace. Sounds of crickets and other nighttime bugs were all around him, reassuring that there was always life around, no matter what time of day it was. A slight breeze rustled the leaves above him, making the trees seem much more strong and powerful, while at the same time showing that they were still equal to all the anture around them. And were those pawsteps? Perhaps he had heard the WindClan she-cat's pawsteps, or perhaps they had just been of a different creature.Whatever the case was, he would wait here until she came, even if it took until the morning. At least then he would be able to see how the different shades of orange and red blended to form the beautiful display of the sunrise.

I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)   I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 7:58

OOC: Oof late im so sorry I didn't see

On the way to the magnificent grove of trees where they had planned to meet, Littlepaw's eyes were on the ground. Tall waving grasses wove up from the ground, brushing by her pelt ever so lightly. They chattered and rustled in the slight wind, making her feel like she was surrounded by whispering spirits. The ground itself was a eye-catching mosaic of swirling pebbles against dark black dirt and tiny beetle burrows. Here and there soft purple flowers burst out of the ground in a bloom of thick green leaves. Heather. It was a pretty name for a plant, but the tabby she-cat felt that it could use a better one. Perhaps Grace of Moonlight, or Silence of Eternal Beauty. She decided on Grace of Moonlight, and for short Moongraces. She began to see more and more of them the further she got from the heart of the moors, and soon the Moongraces replaced the tall grass entirely and she was standing in a small flower field. She relished in the softness of it's petals but knew she had to go on; Fourtrees was not too far away now.

Finally, Littlepaw was at the edge of Fourtrees. A grand tree, bigger than anything she had ever seen, arched above her, it's aged bark curling into branches and leaves. It's enormous roots had enough space to crawl through, which she did, revealing a tiny hidden clearing covered in exposed root hairs that tickled her paws. Out the other end, a quick shake to dispatch any dirt on her fur. She heard Clearpaw's magnificent announcement, and, not to her surprise, scented a whiff of Skyclan. It was a pleasant odor, one that smelled of cold streams and birds, of trees and springtime. She slowly stepped forward, one paw at a time, until she was right under the moonlight. The pale blue rays warmed her with a cold light, reflecting off of her silver pelt and making her look like she was glowing. A Starclan cat on earth. Her green-yellow eyes were filled with a calm happiness as she looked at her only friend. "It is nice to see you again," the molly purred, "It's nice to share our little discoveries with each other. No one else ever listens."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)   I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) EmptyMon 8 Oct 2018 - 10:20

"Littlepaw," Clearpaw breathed, his eyes drinking in the sight of the moonlight on Littlepaw's pelt. The way the silver light reflected off of her and dappled the dark soil around them was mystical, adding to the overall beauty of the scene. Nobody was there to hate them. Nothing around them was able to ruin the world. Just two souls gifted with true sight, able to see the wonders where others couldn't, discover light where everyone else only saw darkness. Only cats who had it could ever see how spectacular it was. All of the sudden, everything he had ever noticed about the world wanted to come pouring out of him, to tell the marvelous she-cat everything he had observed. "A few days ago, I saw a spiderweb strung with dew drops. Light came seeping out of it in every direction, creating colors in ways I can't even begin to imagine. Thin, silky strands holding up separated drops of water, not even sagging in the slightest. The world around it seemed to glow, everything sparkling like some source of magic. The droplets held a gray color, but twinkled with rainbows that reminded me of you so very much. You may simply seem like a gray cat, but you are so full of wonder when given the chance to shine. Just looking at the dew covered spiderweb filled me with such joy that I knew miracles must be real." A dreamy smile had began to cross his face as he spoke, his eyes brightening passionately with every word he spoke. Knowing that this would be met with an equally enthusiastic description made his heart feel like it would burst, like the light inside him would simply explode from the pure glee. The smile started to slip from his face as he remembered what happened next in his story, but quickly returned. This time, however, it was more hopeful than pure happiness. Not something to celebrate with this she-cat, but something she would understand. "Of course, a young apprentice came crashing through the bushes, paying no heed as she crashed right through it, not caring the she had just broken such a beautiful creation. The only part about that story that allows me to smile is you. I know you would notice, and just knowing there is someone like me is enough to drive me on. Because maybe if I'm not the only one, I could make other cats see it as well. We could spread the beauty we possess with the rest of the world."

I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)   I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

I See Beauty in Your Eyes (Closed)
Page 1 of 1