Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Characters : RavenPaw~ShadowClan CreamKit~ThunderClan Primrose~Loner
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 40

A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) Empty
PostSubject: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:44 am

Dogkit lay in the grass. The sun hitting his fur. He sighed, it was such a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:01 am

There was silence as Bristlepaw(in a just say that cause the ceremony is still going) a darkish Brown tabby she cat with white paws tail tip and chest dashed into the territory. The spiky furred she cat has been chasing a mouse but stopped and growled when it dashed into a hole she couldn't go after it. Quietly taking in her surroundings she paused and blinked realising where she was.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:08 am

Dogkit looked up from his spotted to see the Thunderclan She-cat. He got up and walked over to her. "Hi there....A Thunderclan apprentice you are.....well I'm Dogkit and who might you be" He said calmly to her. He was not like other cat where when they found a cat from another clan on there territory they would either kill the cat or chase it back home, be he, he let her be. She was a cute cat and did not realize that she stumbled upon windclan.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:11 am

When the she cat saw a cat come to her She tensed thinking they'd kill her for being on their territory. Though she blinked when she saw the cat didn't care and asked her name. She blinked"I'm Bristlepaw..."She mewed looking at Dogkit

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Dogkit smiled. "Well hello Bristlepaw" Dogkit said as he greeted her by touching noses with her.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:10 pm

"Hi..."Bristlepaw mewed blinking in suprise when he touched noses with her.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Dogkit smiled then sat down. "so what was it that brought you here?" He asked. It wasn't everyday you find a Thunderclan cat wandering around Windclan.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:48 pm

"Well I was hunting a mouse and I guess it crossed the border I didn't really notice til after I lost it..."She mewed

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:42 am

"Hehe well im glad you did" He said looking her straight in the eyes. " its nice to meet someone new"
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 am

"Oh....yeah it is"She mewed looked at him before she sat down slowly

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
HollyIvy

HollyIvy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 4:06 pm

"so...tell me a bit about yourself...I wanna know a bit about you....before...uhh... nvm" He said, about to say something but wanted to hold it back for later. he sat down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)   A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A beauty i see?~(Closed for Karou!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: