Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 310

Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c) Empty
PostSubject: Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c)   Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 20:02

Daisypaw stared with unfocused eyes at the herbs she had finally finished sorting. It wasn’t much, but it might be enough to do something. Aching with exhaustion, everything felt fuzzy and far-away, like someone had stuffed wool in her head and she couldn’t shake it out. Nevertheless, she had a job to do and a clan to serve. She picked her way delicately over to where Lavendercloud lay in her nest, sheltered by the warm dim of the undergrowth tangling above. Molepaw had done an excellent job with carving out enough space for the den. She dropped a bundle of herbs carefully at the queen’s paws, and reached down to gently nudge her mother. “Here, I’m not sure if it will do much, but it might help the cough.” The sweet smell of honey clung to the leaves, hopefully dulling their bitter taste.

Coneflower seeds sticky with sap, and a few precious leaves of borage. She heard Smallstar’s subdued voice in the back of her head, hasty explanations shoved between the long days of walking and his other duties. “Make sure you chew the borage thoroughly, the honey should help it go down.” She added, settling down beside the nest to wash her paws. The metallic taste still clung to her fur, or maybe it was still stuck up in her mouth, it was impossible to tell. She didn’t want Lavendercloud’s cough to progress, hopefully something would work to ease the grip of sickness that tore open her clanmates and stripped them of their shiny coats and clear lungs.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c)   Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c) EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 20:05

1- Borage - You try your proposed treatment on your patient and find that you are unsuccessful with your chosen medicine.

1 - Honey - You try your proposed treatment on your patient, and find that you are unsuccessful with your chosen medicine.

1 - Coneflower - You try your proposed treatment on your patient and find that you are successful at temporarily alleviating the symptoms.

Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down

Let Your Colors Blend and Bleed With Mine (c)
Page 1 of 1