Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

we'll bleed and fight for you

Go down 
+4
Moonylight
rainypool
cinnamoncat321
Holly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

we'll bleed and fight for you Empty
PostSubject: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 20:26

As Swanpetal rested in the nursery, she found herself reflecting on love. Specifically, the love she felt for the five bundles of fur next to her: Streamkit and Stonekit, her dear sons, and Bluekit, Icekit and Nightkit, her darling daughters. She hadn't ever been able to picture herself as a mother - when she looked to her future, Swanpetal had always seen herself as a fighter. She wasn't entirely certain how to go about this, but she would try her best - for her kits. They deserved nothing less than the very best, and she would accept nothing less for them. Still, she was a trained warrior, and StarClan forbid anyone try to harm her kits. There would be no mercy for them. Hopefully it would never come to that.

"Welcome to the world," she had murmured quietly upon their arrival into this world. "And I'm sorry for whatever happens next."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Characters : Flowerpaw, Featherpaw, Frostpaw, Songpaw, Lilypaw
Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 5:38

(Is the title a Dear Theodosia reference????)
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 5:43

( OCC: I swear to god I think it is)

Streamkit enjoyed laying in his mothers paws close to his siblings his mother had said something to him and his siblings in words he could not yet understand but he knew the meaning of them. He licked his mothers paws as a sign of ' don't worry it will be fine I am sure of it'.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 0:30

(OCC: This is already amazing)

Nightkit felt the warmth coming from her mother and her siblings. She felt relaxt, this was her home. She crawled even closer to her mother. As she did that, she felt her other siblings also lying next to her. Nightkit let out a quiet, sweet mauw, like she was saying: We will always be here for each other. She lay down and fel asleep once again.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 17:55

"I love you Mom." Hillkit's quiet murmur was soft but firm, as if he was a much older cat making a sincere promise. Snuggling deeper into Swanpetal's fur, he fantasized about when he was all grown up. Though right now, his mom had to protect him, someday he would be a big strong warrior who would protect her. And his siblings, and the rest of his clan. Those thoughts made the tiniest smile cross his tiny face. Feeling the moving form of Nightkit beside him, he gently bopped her with his paw, as if practicing for when he would be a great fighter. Nobody would ever beat him then, not even his siblings! Well, it wasn't like he would even fight them. His goal would be to protect them against whatever evil was in the outside world.

we'll bleed and fight for you Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyFri 8 Jun 2018 - 17:58

(...guys, Hamilton references are extremely common)

Flamepaw stepped cautiously towards her friend, who was now a mother. She smiled at the kits; they were very cute. The shecat wanted to make a good first impression, before they learned what she had done and where she had come from. "Your kits are beautiful, Swanpetal." Flamepaw purred.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 18:42

"Thank you, Flamepaw," Swanpetal nodded. "They are, aren't they? So small... I just want to keep them safe."

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:05

"I remember when I was that small. " She said. Though nostalgic, no hope to go back showed in her voice. "I fell out of my nest a lot. I remember one time, my brother and I caught greencough and we ended up fine. Goldeneye is an amazing medicine cat. Any Riverclan cat would be cured in no time."

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 14:37

Stonekit was the last one to wake up. He opened his blue eyes lazily at the sound of voices. He curled closer to his mother’s belly as he glanced at the bigger cat that wasn’t part of his family. He hissed softly, mostly because he was scared and didn’t trust newcomers like her. ”Who’s that, mom?”

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 13:46

"This is Flamepaw, Stonekit. She's a friend of mine," Swanpetal explained. "She's an apprentice, like you'll be one day."

Back to top Go down
ItsFire

ItsFire

Characters : Ashpaw ~ Bluekit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Apprentice ~ Riverclan kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 4:30

Bluekit woke up due to the voice of her mother and a other cat she did not know, and her siblings move around besides her. She was curious who the other cat talking to her mom was, but she was still too tired to ask. She crawled closer to her mother and felt her and her siblings' bodywarmth against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we'll bleed and fight for you   we'll bleed and fight for you Empty

Back to top Go down

we'll bleed and fight for you
Page 1 of 1