Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine Empty
PostSubject: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:52 am

Scorchfrost was just behind the barn at midnight, looking around for Pepper. He had asked to meet her there. He didn't know exactly what he wanted to speak to her about, but he had become a warrior now. By word of mouth, he found that Darkpaw had become Darkfrost. He wondered if it meant more than a twist of fate. The smokey tom tucked his green pendant under his belly, concealing it. He had grown attached to the rock, earning a few scoldings from older clanmates, to which he scowled and turned up his nose. He didn't care. It was strange, but even so, he couldn't help but feel close to it. Pepper was one of his few friends. He wasn't very popular within his own clan, and he only really had a small circle of cats in ThunderClan he was close to. He valued Pepper above many of them. 

Scorchfrost mewed when he saw her approaching, his amber eyes shining in the darkness of night. "Hello, Pepper, how are you?"

Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyFri May 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Pepper knew it was a bad idea, she should be with other rogues but, she couldn't help it. So much had happened and she couldn't wait to tell Scorchfrost or Scorchpaw as she knew at the moment. She slipped easily past the grass with her thinner form, prey wasn't nearly as available in the twolegplace. She saw him and purred softly, looking around for others and mewing in return. "How have you been Scorchpaw? I'm sorry it's been awhile since our last meeting." She said quietly.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptySat May 21, 2016 1:39 am

Ooc: mobile

Scorchfrost grinned, leaping up to touch her nose to his in greeting. "I'm a warrior now, Pepper!" the tom said with an excitable tone. "They call me Scorchfrost now. It's so much different than being an apprentice... I've been wondering about how you're doing. A-anything new?" His breath caught in his throat for just a moment. He wouldn't reveal his intentions just yet, but it was still wracking his nerves. His claws scraped the ground quickly with tension.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 am

Pepper nodded, her purring grew only a bit louder, she seemed to understand the need for secrecy. "Hmm.. Scorchfrost? It's a fantastic name.. I've found a place for my family to stay, now including a kit in fact. I-It's a bit hard.. taking care of a kit and my sister," She shifted to hide the thinning body. "but, I'm trying my hardest to make it. I've started medicine cat training too! In a clan of my own, we need all the help."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:44 am

Scorchfrost smiled kindly, a purr in his throat. "You're so strong, caring for an entire family. It must be taking a toll... I know what it's like," he said, referring to how hard he had worked to pull his family back together. Despite his best efforts, he had failed. "I wanted to ask you something, w-while you're here."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptySun May 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Pepper smiled at the words. 'Strong? I never thought of it that way. She chuckled at the compliment. "Ah, thanks. It is a bit hectic, the twolegplace isn't nearly as prey rich as the barn, your clan has it very easy." Pepper added the last part quietly. "What did you need to ask Scorchfrost?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyMon May 23, 2016 1:03 am

Scorchfrost froze in fear for a moment before breathing deeply to regain his cool. "Yes, I wanted to ask... Well, it's just that..." He pushed the pendant between them. "I know I'm not a rogue, and there are probably plenty more better cats that can provide for you... But I can't imagine that cat I'd be if I had never met you. I guess what I wanted to ask is," he paused and smiled shyly at the she-cat in front of him. She was gorgeous. The moon reflected in her eyes like they were made by StarClan itself. "Would you be my mate?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:11 am

Pepper looked at the pendant and then the tom that wore it, even though her heart practically screamed, it had two different things it was shouting. 'Don't an idiot, this isn't possible! And, Say yes already! Don't just stand there!' "A-Are you sure Scorchfrost? I mean- I'd love to be your mate but, I don't want you hurt. I know how clan's feel about rogues and, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the best warriors in the forest. What would they think of you? I could care less if they hate me but, I care about you and I don't want you to experience what I did as a kit and still do experience now." Pepper mewed in a worried voice, she wouldn't say this if she didn't love him. How could they love with just a few little chances to meet? How could they have a family?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:12 am

Sorchfrost shook his head. "If my mother could do it alone, then I know we can do it, side by side. I love you, Pepper, and I'd face all the evil in the world to keep us together." If Thinstripe were watching, she'd day he looked just like his father. His usually soft-spoken, aloof attitude was forgotten around family. He held them high in his heart, and now he was ready to include Pepper into the mix. "Nothing can be impossible, only extremely difficult. But we've both had difficult lives. I swear, I will never let us be apart." 

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:23 am

Pepper listened, this tom was different, special. He had gotten to her and left her weak with everything he did. She nuzzled his neck and stayed there listening to his pulse, white fur and jet black patches stood out among the longer fur that boasted a variety of gray. "Well, Scorchfrost, I love you too. You can consider me as good as yours, I'll be your mate through this hectic life we share." She felt a twinge of worry, they weren't taking the easiest road. She knew that they were both stubborn enough to make it, the doubt was just a byproduct of her excitement.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine   Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Your Colors Bleed And Blend With Mine
Page 1 of 1