Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A more Put Together set of ideas

Go down 
+2
Midnee
speedy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

A more Put Together set of ideas Empty
PostSubject: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 22:59

WOW! I put out a call for villians and you all DELIVERED! Christmas for speedy came early.  Literally not even an hour after I posted the original interest check people were signing up left right and center to join!  TYSM!

Slots are unlimited and there is still plenty of time to join.

But now that I know we actually have interest in it I thought I should write up a more formal and well put together version of what we have instead of just rambling things off like my scouting post was for.  This is just sort of meant as very loose general ideas still.  And will be some background as to what is going on for our little gang!

None of this has to be followed 100% or even at all, again its really more of just a beginning and better put together list of what we are and what we are trying to accomplish.
This doesnt have to be your pirates view on things exactly but this is generally the captains take on things-ish.

My main idea for this is that our gang has settled in to the void of power that was left by the clans.  We saw what it was like when those clan cats were here, and it was awful! Prey was scarce because those clan cats overpopulated the area to the point that the entire forest collapsed because of them.

Their existence made it much harder for us.  The day that they moved out was a day of major celebration for us. As the forest slowly healed birds once again started to sing where they had almost been hunted to nothingness by clan cats.

Now, we still hunt too but we are not 5 clans we are like a small clan who is spread out over a lot more land now that the clans are gone.  So we still use nature but from our perspective we are not OVERUSING it like the clans are.

We also are perfectly fine with sublimating our diet with twoleg food or twoleg scraps we dig out of their garbage cans (hey we wont judge), food is food and the clancats are fools for following some set of rules that would state otherwise.

Tara brought up a good point and that is that the gang all ready knows each other prior to all this to help things just move along.  Feel free to message one another when you do character creations if you want to be siblings, cousins, 2nd cousins 3rd removed... whatever XD.

Our goal:

Well mainly to survive really but our lives have improved a million times over with the vanishing of those stinky clan cats.  They ruined the forest and now that the forest is recovering we are happier than a fox in the chicken coop.  We are LIVIN good right now, better than we ever have!

(OOC: so when those clan cats do come back, that is gonna be tragic, we are gonna wanna smack them because we know what they do to the stability of a forest.)

Our traditions

• Respect Nature where you can
    Having seen what can happen when imbalances happen (too many clan cats --> leads to no prey) we are very nature oriented.  We do hunt, but dont overhunt.

• Nature Dances
    Alright... bear with me I know that sounds weird, but on sailing ships, dancing/singing was common to do when the weather was calm.  I'm thinking we combine this with our respect of nature and so like, we do dances to keep morale up but its also like a prayer that the prey continues to run well.  But we dont pray to starclan we pray to the forest itself.  
    If everyone hates this idea we can scrap it but I want to give it some amount of life and new tradition yah know?

(and if you think about it ... is it any more weird than taking herbs and kissing a magic rock to dream about dead cats?)

• Starclan is for dummies
    We DO NOT tolerate any starclan talk, nor do we allow a clan cat in who still holds to the starclan values, any clan cat who wants to join will have to publicly disown starclan in front of the gang and will have to take an oath that upon death they will not walk among the stars.  We belive that if starclan was so good then why did they let the forest fall into a pit of imbalance?  This being said, you are still allowed to believe in starclan but you must actively be against them if that is the case.

• A more loose structure of leadership
    The clans are very structured and orderly.  We on the other paw are a bit more loose on that.  We do have a captain.  And we do have a quarter master. But if for instance the captain is being dumb the quarter master can do as they see fit to save the ship sort of analogy.  Likewise we leave "crew members" more individualism when it comes to doing tasks.  Meaning we are not gonna order you to go on some hunting patrol or some pee patrol to mark stuff.   It will just sorta get done as done.

• Second rate "med cats"
    We dont have all the fancy med cat knowledge that the clans do.  We got the basics, cobwebs, poppy seeds and maybe a stick to bite down on if you are lucky.  If someone wants to step up/in as a more knowledgable "healer" that would be great to see but unlike the clans the healer is still expected to draw swords if needed and fight, and they also dont need to worry about wasting time going to any silly meetings every half moon (as stated above we dont do starclan or any of that)

Positions
  • Captain:  Is equivalent to what a clans leader is.  But in our case it is a little less structured.  While it still has some structure we are not gonna get all lawyer-y like those clans and claim that the captains word is law... because the captain is bound to say something stupid over the course of time so his word is not absolute law, that would be silly.
    (Speedy)

• Quarter-Master: Their job is a bit more unique than just being "deputy".  While they are second in command, the quarter-master fills a role in that they make sure the captain isn't doing anything too stupid.  And, if they are can sort of take over for a bit while the captain is either injured, or just completely out of it from whatever it might be.  They also are the interaction between captain and crew.  They would make sure the crew has decent morale and is not fighting too much.
    (Tara)

• Healer / General Surgeon: So, ya got hurt. This cat will patch you up... granted the patching up will be with duck tape and bailing wire.  But they will keep you alive.  If you ever wanted to play med cat but thought 'dang.. my cat wouldn't have very good bedside manor' this is for YOU!
    (open possibly Rom?? )

• Secret Operative : This is a pretty quiet role.  The captain might need something done but doesn't want/need the whole crew in on what exactly that is.  Whoever has this role is very laying low.  and has to have the captains complete trust.  They have to be able to work away from the crew perhaps even behind enemy lines. (in full honestly I am pretty sure the Forgotten order had something like this, so its not my original idea but I liked it so much that I thought it would be cool to continue with some tradition from them.)  That being said I dont think this role will be sending someone in to spy on the clans or join them like a double agent like the forgotten order did since we are more about not having the clans at all.  We wanna fight the clans not spy on them... but per say a particular clan cat needed to be "taken care of" this might be the role for you.
    (Pearl)

• nature monitor: makes sure our traditions are followed, keeps tabs on the forests health: and reports if over hunting is happening (since the sitewide is still going on there is still little prey. The only reason we can survive is because we are far fewer than the clans and we have access to all their territory.). The nature monitor can order that prey not be hunted to allow for more healing of the forest: during this time we feast on twoleg scraps from their bins or you can also eat the kitty pet food they leave out too, like I said earlier we do not judge: food be food
    (Cocoa using Rose)

• Scout lead: The scout leads main job is to keep eyes and ears out for if one day the dreaded clan kitties return. They can be given permission to explore a bit father out but are NOT to go deep into starfallen lands especially with winter coming. (Basically NO, you cant use this slot to show up at the lakes with the clans is what I am trying to say)
    (Bitterlife?)

Last edited by speedy on Sun 3 Dec 2023 - 8:41; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 2:07

Louse will join the crew, i’m open to having him play any role.  this is his creation topic where you can get to know him better and decide what role suits him best.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A more Put Together set of ideas Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 6:12

oh I commented on the other post before seeing this but I present to you: Rose

She’s already established to have a decent knowledge of herbs + really would take the whole “nature” thing very seriously, so I could put her up for either med cat or nature monitor! She’s already created so couldn’t be too intertwined with the group but earn her trust and she’ll stand by you forever
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 10:03

That is great to hear Cocoa! I would love Rose to join us. Both the healer position and the nature monitor position are open. So you can have either one. Is there one that you feel Rose is a better fit for?

I can mark you down for either position.

And that is great Midnee!
I love Louse's creation post. hmm he might be a good scout or something similar which might be a role I will add in the future. Or if you have ideas for them as well would love to hear that too!

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptySat 2 Dec 2023 - 17:21

I’ll put her down for “nature monitor” for now unless someone else wants it! I feel like her backstory makes her uniquely suited for the role :D maybe she can tell the rogues about the gods she grew up with?
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyMon 4 Dec 2023 - 6:13

Okay okay I just saw this, and even though I already posted in the previous topic let me mention again: Ajex. The young, fight-happy boy who can easily be one of the strongest fighters(IC-wise) in the group. Also, he doesn't harm the forest as much in his eyes because he hunts predators instead of the normal prey.

I'm okay with any role, really, but I'll prefer a high-ranking role(would make sense ic for him). I'll also have to say Ajex just returned to the forest(he was hanging around the Clans before but I can say that he stopped following them after the weather became even worse so he never made it to the lake).

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2398

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 11:48

Okay, so would Sunflare be able to convince the rogues he’s just staying with the clan to be harder to catch as a spy, or would he have to actually leave and live with them to work for their side?
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 14:02

Copper:
That sounds amazing! I want Ajex on it for sure! Rom said maybe on the whole healer thing, would Ajex want something like that?

Nerd:
Hmm I think forest would be open to the idea of Sun spying for a bit. As long as every once in awhile Sun is willing to drop helpful information he would not mind this at all. We could plan it more detail in character too

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyTue 5 Dec 2023 - 17:15

Ajex is uh, a very bloodthirsty cat. He would not do well as a meddie XD it's ok, he can just be a well-respected member of the crew. I'll throw him into the topics! :D

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Lynx

Lynx

Characters : [R] Rosalina, [F] Flamekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Tier 1 Rogue, [F] Kit
Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 16:15

Rosalina would join after being convinced by another member of the crew. Once there, I think Scout Lead would be a good job for her curious nature :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A more Put Together set of ideas   A more Put Together set of ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

A more Put Together set of ideas
Page 1 of 1