Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bad ideas [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyFri 14 Oct 2022 - 11:28

Beetleshade was no stranger to sneaking out of camp. As an apprentice, she'd often slip away when her mentor's back was turned, but somehow tonight felt... different. The rush of anticipation as she walked silently along the familiar forest trails was an entirely new feeling, though it wasn't altogether unwelcome. The Skyclan warrior's proposal had come as a surprise, though there had almost been a challenge in the long-furred molly's voice. If you're not too scared of the dark... Beetleshade's pace quickened as she remembered, though she was careful not to look too excited as she finally approached the fallen oak. Her companion hadn't arrived yet, so she sat down and began to groom herself, keeping a watchful eye on her surroundings. She wasn't in the mood to explain her motives to a nosy clanmate.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyMon 17 Oct 2022 - 7:10

"StarClan, are you grooming again? I didn't realize that I was getting involved with someone so high maintaine." In reality, Trufflesnap had groomed herself before she had arrived, taking care to not mess her pelt up on the journey over. The SkyClan cat leapt effortlessly to the top of the log, swooshing her tail around her paws. This time, instead of avoiding staring, Trufflesnap made it obvious that she was checking Beetleshade over. "But then again, looks like you need it." She smirked, finishing her little bit.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022 - 12:10

Beetleshade rolled her eyes, letting out a wry chuckle at Trufflesnap's quip. She leapt up beside the other warrior, curling her tail neatly around her paws. "Sorry, not every cat has time to fuss over their pelt all day. Some of us have better things to do." She retorted, returning Trufflesnap's obvious once-over. Truthfully, she'd had... other things on her mind lately, and her grooming was a rushed attempt to look presentable for her midnight rendezvous. "Though you clearly have plenty of time on your paws." She didn't fail to note the molly's silky pelt, and her skin flushed with embarrassment. She couldn't fathom why she suddenly cared what Trufflesnap thought of her, especially as she'd lived her life with very little regard to others' opinions up until this point. Instead of dwelling on the unfamiliar emotion, she opted to change the subject, tossing out a sly remark of her own.

"I'm surprised to see you being so civil. Finally given up on your feud with every tree in the forest?" Beetleshade teased, amusement sparking in her sharp yellow eyes.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyThu 27 Oct 2022 - 13:09

Trufflesnap rolled her eyes dramatically. "No, I have turned to focusing my attention on actually destroying my sister. Although as clever as I clearly am, I can't formulate a plan quite good enough that won't simply get me exiled or executed." She paused, she was speaking rather freely for someone in ThunderClan, or someone in general. But she felt as if Beetleshade was too much like her to go tattle to some other tail, much less Birdchaser or Briarstar. "Although, the jealous, controlling, and power freak she is, perhaps me being here with such a forbidden, pretty she-cat would be enough to throw her over the edge." She flicked Beetleshade's pelt with the tip of her tail and then casually groomed her ear with her paw, as if she said nothing of the sort.

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Sagittarius Monkey

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 6:17

"I'm sure she'd be shocked to hear her sister is such a charming rebel." Beetleshade replied, her gaze drifting to her paws as she tried to hide the way Trufflesnap's compliment had her flustered. Stars, she was acting like a lovestruck apprentice! How could one cat manage to draw such a reaction from her, a cat from an enemy clan at that? "Though I'd be happy to help with your little... rivalry, if you'd like." She wasn't quite sure what prompted her to offer to help the Skyclan warrior, maybe it was the thought of receiving some assistance with the whole Thistlemask issue, maybe she was just in need of a little drama to spice up her life. Either way, Trufflesnap's company was proving to be anything but boring.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2022 - 7:34

Trufflesnap chuckled, a glimmer in her eye as she looked smuggly to Beetleshade. "Just being here now would be enough to make her sob. But I have a bigger plan, too. I just have to wait to the perfect time; a moment that could change her life. And you'll be clued in on it for sure." She trailed her fluffy tail down the bottom half of Beetleshade's spine. This truly was a glorious moment- a secret - for nobody but her and Beetleshade.

If only they had been born in the same clan... Their duoship wouldn't have been moderated.

Was there a duoship?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad ideas [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad ideas [c]   bad ideas [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

bad ideas [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: