Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]

Go down 
+4
starry
Ishtar
Bitterlife
cocoa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Empty
PostSubject: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 16:27

Mother's Name: Paledove
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Img_2112
Origins: Finchstep (NPC) x Wolfwatcher (NPC)

Father's Name: Cloudchaser
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance:pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Img_2114

Origins: NPC

Adopted Kits?: yes? um this is totally an option but while she will love you 100% 75% of the time, 25% of the time there might be a few times when she tells you you’re not really her child so uh.
Special Requests: do you want a mother who will love you more than anyone else ever will? who will be there by your side every single step of the way? who always knows what is best for you?

well. look no further.

This litter is 100% NPC blooded! you will not be told who your father is (sorry) but don’t worry, you’ll never lack parental interaction. that parent, however, is incredibly mercurial and swings from overbearing to aloof. she does love you, though, and if others tell you she’s “manipulative,” it’s just because she can’t stand to be without you. unsettling, maybe, but she cares.

Rough due date is December 31st, giving people plenty of time to sign up! This date is not set in stone and may be moved if requested :D I’d love to see them all make it to warriorhood if possible

Slots:
1. -kit (Ishtar) (probably Cricketkit)
2. Condorkit (Starry)
3. Yewkit (Kieer)

Last edited by cocoa on Thu 28 Dec 2023 - 11:34; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyWed 22 Nov 2023 - 8:09

Cloverkit-cloverpaw paw-cloversplash

Appearance:
pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Img_1415

Appearance description: Cloverkit shares the browns and whites of both her mother and father. She holds her father's yellow eyes and has tiny, small white paws. Most of her pelt is light brown, though her tail is darker brown than the rest of her fur. Darker brown stripes are shown around her fur. She is generally very furry, her fur consisting of light and dark browns and whites. A streak of white runs across her nose. She holds very strong shoulders after her father and pointed ears. She has a tiny pink nose.

Personality: She's kind and caring, though she will spend most of the time lazing away with her mother. She's obedient and ambiverted, though sometimes she could be a little mischievous. She easily feels guilty when in trouble and can be pretty nimble. Sometimes she's easily distracted by whatever she can find. Quite a talkative cat, though when she's feeling down she'll just not talk to any cat except littermates and cats close to her, like friends or her mother. She will probably gain more wisdom growing up, as experience flows in.

(Yes she’ll grow up to warriorhood I pinky promise with little cherry on top)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyWed 22 Nov 2023 - 16:32

she’s adorable!
Back to top Go down
Ishtar

Ishtar

Characters : Tallshadow, Daisyfang, Cricketpaw
Clan/Rank : (T)WindClan Warrior[T3] (D)WindClan MC[T1] (C)SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 19:35

Potential Kit Profile-
Name: TBD
Paledove can pick from the following
-Monarchkit
-Cricketkit
-Burningkit

Apprence:
Mostly white medium furred she-cat with patches of tabby tortoiseshell. Her father's infleunce is mildly evident in her slender face and patches of dark tabby, but she mostly takes after her mother. She has slightly longer fur around her cheeks and a fluffy tail. Her build is rather slender and delicate, but she will fill out to have the strong back legs and shoulders of a Skyclanner. She inherits her mother’s heterochromia, with one blue eye on her tabby side and one green eye on her white side.

FC:
Art:

Personality
She is rather quiet and passive, easily overlooked if not for her unusual pelt. Despite her meek exterior, she is extremely loyal and values trust and connection above all else. She enjoys the attention and affection of those she is close to, but strangers make her nervous. She can be a bit of a perfectionist, constantly feeling like she needs to prove herself to make up for her short-comings and like her mother, has bouts of mild paranoia that make her seem skittish or overly anxious. While understanding of her own short-comings and maybe too-willing to believe the criticism of others, she can be dismissive of criticism aimed at her friends and family, stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that they could fail.

Rank up:
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2023 - 14:57

I love her she is perfect

I’m so excited for this litter!
Back to top Go down
starry

starry

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyWed 29 Nov 2023 - 16:31

offering for youuu

Cat Name: Condorkit

Tom, She-Cat, or Nonbinary: Tom

Appearance: He is a stocky and broad tom whose light pelt bears much resemblance to his mother's, but also includes the tabby markings of his father. His eyes are a light yellow-green. As a kit, he carries himself with an awkward, bumbling stance as he finds his way in the vast world.

Spoiler:

Personality: He is not very outgoing, struggling with social cues and interactions with others. He is compassionate, however, has a lot of difficulty showing his emotions. He can often be perceived as weird or abnormal, something that bothers him and he attempts to remedy it (usually not very successfully). He can be awkward and formal, but means well. He is extremely curious and will go out of his way to find the solution to an issue or the answer to a question. His inquisitive nature could at times be bothersome to others, but he is blissfully unaware of this fact. He is ambitious but lacks much confidence in himself. He is a hard worker and always moving, unable to relax or sit idly, especially when there is work to be done. He can sometimes overwork himself and end up moody and irritable, but he regrets any unkind actions he takes and will do nearly anything to resolve a personal conflict, often putting others above himself in that regard.

Condorkit of Skyclan | #7b6a87 10 HP / 30 SP
character profiles
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyThu 30 Nov 2023 - 5:28

accepted! :D I love him
Back to top Go down
Bitterlife

Bitterlife

Characters : ✝️ Mosspaw | Berrypaw | ✝️ Eclipse |✝️ Fang | Lichenkit | unborn : Cloverkit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice | Skyclan Kit | tier 1 rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptySun 3 Dec 2023 - 6:15

Note: I will not be joining this litter!.

cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 13:01

bump!

(Kits can now be created! Due date still Dec 31st)
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyThu 14 Dec 2023 - 7:31

bUmP
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 11:35

whispers
isthisstillhappening?canisignup?
would absolutely love a character in skyclan, so let me know and ill post asap if so!!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 6:15

yes, this is still open!!! due date in about ten days :D
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyThu 21 Dec 2023 - 19:07

Cat name: Briarkit

Appearance description: Chimera Dilute Tabico with two-tone eyes
pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Skycla10

Personality: She is a sweet and caring cat but is rather shy and quiet. When she warms up to others, she can be chatty but is still mostly reserved. She loves to learn and is super observant. She also keeps herself pretty well entertained wither that be chasing a moth or playing with a blade of grass.
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 11:29

if kieer and chaoticcrow both still want to sign up, we still have one open slot! (I’d love for ppl to start confirming/creating characters soon if possible, but no rush! You still have a little more than a week)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] EmptyFri 22 Dec 2023 - 13:18

hi!! i'm so sorry this is late but i'm really happy it's still open!! just suddenly fell asleep last night. let me know if this is good and ill request creation. i might make slight changes but this is one of my final drafts <3

name: Yewkit (or you can name me, that's ok too! i feel like he suits trees and shrubs - pinekit, yewkit, etc)
appearance: a short-haired dark brown asymmetrical piebald tabby tom, with striking heterochromia eyes. he has a soft, round face and an average skyclan slender build.
visual for appearance:
personality: yewkit possesses an alert and cautious demeanor, quick to account for any quick and unexpected changes in mood or behavior. he is independent and self-sufficient, and is comfortable on his own. he is wary to outsiders, even within his own clan, but is fiercely loyal to those who have managed to become his friend. he may have times of emotional outburst, rational or irrational, in between his periods of indifference. he believes there should always be an eye for an eye. he prioritizes self preservation above all, however he is a mama's boy at heart, and will not hesitate to make excuses for his family to preserve their reputation as well. after all, they're in this together.
other deets:  i am new! you're welcome to look at my activity for my current existing char (cloudykit) - but i have full intentions to live out yewkit's entire lifespan. in his personality listed, he will eventually work into that as he lives through each topic and have a full arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]   pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call] Empty

Back to top Go down

pale as death [SkyClan Litter Call]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next