Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}

Go down 
+6
Muggy
muggywumpers
Blixer
Moths in the Sky
Jay Bird
seaturtleninja
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} Empty
PostSubject: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyTue 14 Dec 2021 - 19:58

i want to preface this by saying this litter will not be born until the end of February so there is some time! we wanted to post this early to gauge interest as there are quite a few speicifcs surrounding the circumstances of this litter - and associated mini-plot/dynamics.

Mother's Name: Appledapple [adoptive mother]
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Hollytuft [NPC] x Brackenfoot [NPC]

Father's Name: Stoatfur [adoptive father]
Clan: Thunderclan
Origins: Poppyflight [NPC] x Thrushnose [Rhindon]

Adopted Kits?: Exclusively adopted

details: the litter's origins will be purely npc rogue/loner (unless by some chance there is a specific rogue/loner who would fit this role when it is time for the plot to be executed). apple and stoat will be out on a patrol when they are viciously attacked by a loner - one who is relentless in their attacks and seemingly senseless. eventually, the thunderclan cats realize the only way to stop their attacker is to kill them. the struggle ends with the loner's death. shortly after, they find the source of the cat's labor - they were protecting a young litter of kits. feeling guilt over their part in killing off the kits' parents - stoat and apple take them back to thunderclan and assist in raising them (perhaps not in the most motherly or fatherly way but there will be an effort). eventually it will be revealed to the litter what happened and drama ensues! of course how each character responds is up to their rpers - if they forgive and understand or despise the cats that helped to raise them. i am very interested in seeing what path this takes - especially as it helps to grow the relationship between apple and stoat.

1. Softkit -Swiftpelt
2. Sweetkit - Blixer
3. Rainkit - Zeeps
4. Shimmerkit - seaturtleninja
5. Cinderkit - Jay Bird
6. Reedkit - Copperbeans
7. Heronkit - Muggy
8. Firekit - Forest

Last edited by Ripped on Tue 25 Jan 2022 - 13:24; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2858

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 10:09

I will join this :)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 19 Dec 2021 - 17:17

yay :D welcome to the litter. i look forward to having you!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyThu 23 Dec 2021 - 17:02

I have made you son.
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyFri 24 Dec 2021 - 11:22

ehhh looks through various warrior cats ocs made to use for this site I might join, But I'll need to think about it for a bit, but I might use Rainkit, I'll get a photo when I make a choice, Good luck figuring stuff out!

YEAH I'M PROBABLY GOING TO JOIN NGL MY TEMPTATIONS ARE STRONG
So I'll get Rainkits thing up and ready in a sec, Meanwhile, photo!
Rainkit!:

Rainkit: "Hello friends!!"

(THE POST)

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 6:59

omg welcome lemon and zeeps! the site did not notify me of posts. im excited to have you both :D
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyTue 28 Dec 2021 - 15:08

I know I'm just returning, but this looks so interesting to roleplay hehe (and I believe it will be the first time I join TC with a non-NPC character cx)
I would like to join if you accept me :3

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} Signat14
Back to top Go down
seaturtleninja

Characters : Shimmerkit
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 14:58

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 7:24

Introducing a feisty daughter, Cinderkit!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 8:25

added and updated :D I'm getting so excited yall this is gonna be such a fun litter with all of you
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptyThu 30 Dec 2021 - 11:19

Appledapple will love all of you beautiful disaster children

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 8:56

debating bumping this up to the end of january! thoughts? feelings? emotional outbursts?
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 9:44

I am excited for the litter, Can't wait for Rainkit to find out his real mom is dead!.. kinda. I mean.. I already thought of Rainkit's response to their OG mother being murdered somewhat unintentionally... they aren't even motherless yet! IT'S SO EARLY FOR ME TO KNOW EXACTLY HIS RESPONSE HELP

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 14:15

end of january would be rad! but i'm down for anything rippy!
Back to top Go down
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 14:40

OH THATS WHAT THAT MEANT
Yeah I'm good with end of january!

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}   cannot recover what is lost {open litter call} Empty

Back to top Go down

cannot recover what is lost {open litter call}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next