Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

quailpaw's warrior ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

quailpaw's warrior ceremony Empty
PostSubject: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 20:48

Just as the sun was setting, there was one final act to complete before they would depart. Cats were already winding down in preparation for what was to come, and she could hardly blame them. They would all need a good night's rest before what was ahead. However, that would not delay in their celebration. An apprentice-her apprentice-was ready to move to the rank of warrior. For all that the forest had thrown their way, Stars knew they needed them. She needed as many warriors in her helm as she could muster, and with her tail flicking, Mottlestar's voice rang out among the clearing. "Let all cats safe from the bramble's thorns gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

The call felt more familiar on her tongue, being called a second time. Part of her stored it away to talk to Acornstem about maintaining the call when they would eventually return. Wherever they were to go... hopefully, hopefully they could find familiar brambles to make the summon still work. She was not aware of how the other Clans called their summons, and it was knowledge she was just fine with not knowing. For now, though, her gaze scanned the crowd for her apprentice.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 20:57

Quailpaw raised her head from her bundle-making. She had offered to help the medicine cats with the last minute bundling. Two laid at her paws, and the third one fell open. Standing, her large frame stretched with an ease of an unsuspecting Apprentice. Strolling to the front, Quailpaw gathered beneath her mentor. Assuming ly, this was instructions for the day to come.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:05

Not wanting to tarry when she knew her Clan was exhausted, Mottlestar figured she would begin. "Thunderclan, before we take our journey, we are here to celebrate an apprentice who should earn their name. Quailpaw, please step forward." Once she had done so, the leader would continue. "Starclan, I call you to look down upon this apprentice who has trained hard in the ways of your noble code, and ask that you make a warrior in turn. Quailpaw, do you promise to protect, serve, and defend Thunderclan and the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Such a question... it almost felt like a feather in recent times to Mottlestar. Still, she had to ask, her gaze focused right on the apprentice in question.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:08

Quailpaw stared up at Mottlestar, shock mixed with amusement on her face and in her eyes for a small moment before turning to a hard jaw of determination. Nodding her head, Quailpaw responded. "I do." She said gravely. She'd defend ThunderClan - and the small and motherly leader - with her life. This moment was the beginning of her path to standing where Mottlestar stood now... or wherever they were going.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 21:20

With the words that then sealed her fate, the smaller tortoiseshell gave a nod. Even as she seemed mighty upon the rock, there was still the gentleness to her that would always inherently be the Thunderclan leader. "Then by the powers given to me by Starclan, let it be known you have grown beyond the name of Quailpaw. From this day forth, I welcome you as a full member of Thunderclan by the name Quailprowler. Your tenacity and resolve is honored by those of us who walk this forest and our ancestors."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quailpaw's warrior ceremony   quailpaw's warrior ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

quailpaw's warrior ceremony
Page 1 of 1