Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quailpaws MC Sign up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Quailpaws MC Sign up Empty
PostSubject: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 19:32

Cat name: Quailpaw

Clan: Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:  Medicine cats are simple cats that could be the same age of a warrior, however their task's separates them from the rest of the clan uniquely. They are cat's who listen to Starclans Wisdom and accept their Directions and Pointers, They are brilliant cat's who would know what too do when a clan mate is seriously injured, dying or when Greencough season comes around. Medicine cat's are there to heal and protect their clan for whatever it takes, they save lives and they  are seriously respected for their difficult duties. The Medicine cat's should be able to stock up on necessary herbs, so they can  help serve their clan they assist the clans Queens in giving birth to their kits. Since their duties are very important to the Clan Meddies are forbidden to have a mate or a kit so they would not be able to become distracted from their tasks. A Medicine cat should go to starclan when her/his clan is in an absolute crisis, They should be able to bare the wisdom of battling just to defend them-selfs, because we all know that all cats don't live forever a meddie cat must be able to take a younger cat under his/her wing to train the true ways of a meddie cat.

What you would do with this position: With this position, i will bring more activity to the clan. Be more then willing then too train other members to become a Medicine cat, and post as much as possible when Clanmate's or the clan needs me, ;a; Following meddies duties, i will Tend to wounds, Assist Queens, Teach Apprentices, Go to Starclan and be extremely loyal to Shadowclan.

Why you think you deserve this position: I think i deserve this position because I'm one of the most active member's on WCC, so i wouldn't need to dissapoint anyone by not being online. I also think that i have been a member on WCC long enough to understand the concept of what i should be able to do, which is healing others and taking care of my clan. I would not 'abuse' the meddie cat's power with this position i think it would help me with roleplaying on a personal level, With me also being online alot i will be on the chatbox probably 24/7 or you can shoot me a PM if you have any questions or want me to post, that is if i get the position. xD

Recommendations: Hopefully your Charmed? :"D
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 19:52

Princess cry cry tries hard to complete her goals, and doesn't give up until she gets there. I believe she deserves this role. Also i'm super jealous of her ;-;

Recommended

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 9 Jan 2015 - 19:58

I really like your form and I think you'd be a great meddie.

I recommend.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 19:39

I recommend!! :D
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 19:54

I'd be glad to take on Quail as my sexy apprentice.
although i can't promise to be a good mentor. /looks at Sparrowpaw

Quailpaws MC Sign up PDt1Qqd Quailpaws MC Sign up Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 19:59

Then bam. It's done. I've been told I can approve this because Thrushstar things and #doitforginger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quailpaws MC Sign up   Quailpaws MC Sign up Empty

Back to top Go down

Quailpaws MC Sign up
Page 1 of 1