Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] Empty
PostSubject: He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]   He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] EmptyTue 17 Oct 2023 - 18:12

Rosepaw of Thunderclan
"Rule #1 is that you've gotta have fun!"

The tiny bird escaped her reach, her claws barely catching the tip of its shiny, cobalt tail feathers. “Curse you!!” she shouted with her teeth bared. Rosepaw glared at the jay as it disappeared into the canopy. Under her pelt steamed with hot frustration, while anxiety accompanied the painful hunger in her stomach. She knew she had to catch something soon or she wouldn’t have enough energy to continue. The failing apprentice shut her eyes and forced a deep breath. Wait longer, she said, purposefully avoiding the blood-boiling word patience, having heard it too much in the many lectures she’d received. The small molly also had to ignore the fact she was following their advice.

Rosepaw passed through the undergrowth on the trail of a new scent. A vole, she tentatively decided. If there was anything she might be able to kill, it'd be a vole. Sneaking out from behind an oak’s large roots she found her target, passively grooming itself behind a short frond of grass. Her body was in position, legs tense, and heart ready to go- but it wasn’t close enough. Her paws squirmed. Wait... Her tail lashed. Wait... She held her breath. Wait...!

She couldn’t wait. Adrenaline took hold of her limbs and threw her at the mole. Falling short, she tried to swipe at the rodent, but it was already gone. “UGH!” she spat at the spot where it vanished. “Ugly rat! I didn’t want you anyway!” Rosepaw pulled out the thin grass beneath her, tearing holes through dead leaves. She raised her paw and peered at her “catch.” If only she could eat it.

Light faded from the evening sky, painting it pink and lavender. The mink she-cat slunk through her camp’s thorny tunnel, reminding her of the suffix Curlyfluff had suggested once. Her frown lifted just a bit. “Hey Fluffyface,” she mewed as she walked up to her friend. “You’re looking extra cute today.” That sweet, contagious smile of his was brighter than the exhaustion and hunger eating at her. She let herself smile in return.

[Rosepaw failed to catch a vole, costing 5 stamina.]

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Tue 17 Oct 2023 - 23:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]   He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] EmptyTue 17 Oct 2023 - 18:12

The member 'Lapis' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] Mistpe10
He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]   He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] EmptyWed 18 Oct 2023 - 23:20

Having been taking a look at the freshkill pile and assessing what it could use the most for when he went out hunting later today, his friend's voice caught him by surprise, but it was a most welcome one. Her comment about him being cute put a wide smile on his muzzle and he couldn't help himself. "Right back at ya," he mewed playfully, though part of him wondered if that was the right call. Would she be ok with him basically saying that she's cute? He should've said she was awesome or super strong looking, what a mousebrain...

Doing his best to mentally shake his doubtful thoughts away, he knew this wasn't the time for that and he wasn't wrong, not in the slightest. She was cute. No, in fact, she was the cutest! Whether she decided to protest it or not, he proudly would scream it up to StarClan until his drew his last breath.

Before he said anything more, something caught his eye and he lost all train of thought. Leaning in closer to her, he spotted a thorn just barely clinging onto her side and couldn't help but giggle. It most likely came from the brambles that guarded the camp and he doubted the young molly had even noticed its' presence. "You have a little something stuck in your pelt, were you saving it for later?" he chuckled before carefully plucking it from her dark brown fur and tossing it to the side. "Get too many of those stuck in your fur and we might just have to change your name to Tangledrose," the curly-coated tom laughed.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] VHQrlk5
He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] 1QYZaRo

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]   He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

He's my best friend, because he's the only one [c]
Page 1 of 1