Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friend of a Friend [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

Friend of a Friend [C] Empty
PostSubject: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 20:29

Whisperear

Whisperear had spent as much time as they could out in the territory before returning close to sundown. They liked the quiet, and would never admit out loud that they felt more at ease away from camp and their clanmates than they did with them. Even if they did not have much to show for their long hours out of the camp, bringing back only a single rabbit, they hoped that there would not be many questions about it.

As they dropped off their catch at the fresh kill pile, they bumped into Silverwing. It took Whisperear a moment to remember her name, as they had not been very social in recent times, but they recognized her as being the cat that Brackenwing apprenticed. An apprentice of their friend Brackenwing was a friend of theirs, and so Whisperear kindly meowed, Hello there. Have you had a good patrol today?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1256

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 22:52

Their meeting wasn't one of chance, but one premeditated by Silverwing. If Whisperear was Brackenwing's friend, it only made sense that Silverwing should befriend them too, though the incident that had occurred they first time she had met Whisperear had kept her from approaching the warrior. That first meeting had been when Daisybreeze had attacked them, and without knowing who was in the wrong Silverwing had attempted to intervene. The shame of that moment weighed on her, but it seemed that Whisperear had either forgotten or was willing to move past that. "Hey Whisperear, I haven't gone out on a patrol just yet, I had something to take care of." Noting the rabbit that they had just deposited, Silverwing perked up. "That's a pretty big rabbit, I take it your patrol went well?"
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 0:01

Whisperear

Whisperear smiled. Yes, it was a better day than usual. I’m glad I was able to catch it. They were glad that they didn’t feel quite so uneasy around Silverwing. Yes, she had intervened on Daisybreeze’s behalf when they were fighting, but it was a tense situation for everyone. She had arrived later than Adderdawn and Flutterpetal had, so Whisperear could not fault her for not having all of the context. She seemed like a sweet enough molly as it was.

How has warrior life been treating you? I hope that we can go on a patrol together. I’m sure you’re quite talented, after being taught by Brackenwing, Whisperear meowed warmly.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyWed 5 Oct 2022 - 0:51

Being a warrior hadn't been as spectacular as she had expected. The added freedom was nice, but everything else felt the same. It had been a disappointing experience so far, but she wouldn't let anyone know that. "It's very fulfilling, I've already have a chance to lead my own patrol, even if it did get taken over." She hadn't been too happy about that, she was excited to lead that patrol, especially since both Brackenwing and Blazefang had been apart of it. "I am very talented, I even caught a bird once! But I wasn't taught by Brackenwing, she's just my other half. My mentor was the coolest cat in Windclan, Blazefang!" She couldn't help the purr that escaped her at the mention of her mentor. "Blazefang was a very good mentor too, she's the reason I'm such a good hunter!"
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyThu 6 Oct 2022 - 0:32

Whisperear

Whisperear’s ears perked up and they nodded. Oh, my apologies. I’m a bit scatterbrained most days. Blazefang is wonderful as well. Out of all of the cats in the clan, Blazefang was probably the other cat that they did not have any other connections to, such as being a mentor or apprentice, that they considered a friend. They hadn’t spoken to her in a while, though, and hoped that she was doing better since their last conversation following the death of her sister. They made a quiet note to themselves to reach out and catch up with her some time that week.

I’m sure you’ll get even more chances to lead patrols as well—including without them getting taken over. They chuckled quietly. I couldn’t imagine such a responsibility, personally. I’m glad that you find it exciting. It was hard enough to lead a hunting session with an apprentice, let alone an entire patrol with other warriors. Perhaps we could even go on one together. I’d love to see you in action.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyFri 7 Oct 2022 - 17:08

Silverwing couldn't help the puffing of her chest at the warrior's praise. She understood why Brackenwing was friends with this cat, they were extremely nice. Silverwing could already feel herself warming up to the cat, maybe they would be added to the young warrior's list of favorites. "The responsibility isn't a problem, just lead the patrol to an area and start hunting. It's actually really refreshing to have so many cats around to talk to during the hunt!" She also liked that they had to listen to her, but to a lesser extent. Just being surrounded by cats that acknowledged her presence was a blessing. "But I would love to take you out on a patrol, we could invite Brackenwing and Blazefang!" Excitement at the prospect of such a patrol had Silverwing planning the patrol in her head. A peaceful evening of hunting with a potential new friend and her two favorite cats in all of Winclan, what could be better?
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 0:54

Whisperear

That thought brought a smile to Whisperear’s face. There were not many cats that they still enjoyed being around given recent incidents. It was primarily only Adderdawn, Flutterpetal, and Brackenwing that they did not have a problem being around. But Silverwing was kind and Whisperear enjoyed Blazefang’s presence as well. Getting out with those three cats sounded like a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

I hope I can keep up, Whisperear replied in a gentle tone. That sounds like a great time though, Silverwing. The next time you’re organizing a patrol, you can count me in.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 1:05

Silverwing inclined her head slightly before responding. "Keeping up with me would be hard, I've never failed a catch before, I simply just suffer from success." Closing her eyes, Silverwing let out a long exaggerated sigh. After a short moment had passed, she opened a single playful eye. "Of course, I could always slow down a bit for my friends. Otherwise we'd never be able to talk to each other." Silverwing moved closer to Whisperear, giving them a friendly bump on the shoulder. If she could weasel her way into a friendship with Brackenwing, then she could do the same with Whisperear. They even seemed more receptive to it than Brackenwing had.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Friend of a Friend [C]   Friend of a Friend [C] EmptyTue 11 Oct 2022 - 1:15

Whisperear

Whisperear laughed gently, the sound coming out as a slight wheeze due to their throat injury. Receptive, perhaps. Whisperear was not sure where they stood in terms of their own emotions at the moment. What they did know was that Silverwing did not make them feel quite as angry as they did when they were in Daisybreeze’s vicinity and that, in itself, was probably a step in the right direction. I would appreciate being able to speak with you. You’ll have to stay close if you want to hear me, I’m sure. It was not an uncommon joke for them to make, but they found that it stung a bit more today. Their ear twitched as their body tried to shake out the icky feeling that it placed in their gut. They tried to focus on Silverwing instead of the murky feelings inside. I will have to take you up on such an offer another time, though. I’m afraid I’m quite exhausted from my patrol and I don’t want to hold you up from yours. I will talk to you again another time, alright? Perhaps we could even ask Smallbean to pair us on a patrol soon.

With a smile and a final quiet farewell, Whisperear excused themselves from Silverwing. They took the familiar walk back to the warriors den and curled up in their nest. Exhaustion weighed on their bones and they shut their eyes, eager to fade into slumber once again. And, hopefully, forget about the troubling feelings that continued to swarm around them like pests.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP